Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks (7365 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Video Of ANC Councillor & Ward Committee Member Having Sex In Tavern Goes Viral / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks by Amarachi1990: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
A video of South Africa’s African National Congress Councillor having sexual intercourse with a ward committee at a tavern has hit the internet.

Daily Sun, however, failed to disclose the name and location of the place of business but the ANC councillor was identified as Lawrence Seloane while the lady’s name is Tshepiso Maloka.

In the middle of the sex tape, the man could be heard saying: “Ayeye! Etsa wena!” (Do me), while the woman only turns back and smiles at him.

When brought to the attention of the ANC Councillor, he said he does not care about the leaked sex tape.

In his words,

“If there is anyone who thinks I owe them an explanation for video footage that was taken (from a lost or stolen phone) some time ago, and is making the rounds, involving myself and a female colleague, such person o hambe wrong-o!” .

“If this was meant to dampen my spirit as both a person and councillor, Aowa! I’m still standing as a tried-and-tested product of the ANC Youth League.

“Neither one of us has or will commit suicide for something as natural as consensual s.e.xual intercourse” he said.

Maipato Tsokolibane, the Emfuleni municipal speaker reacted to the leaked sex tape, stating the act would have been condemned if they were kids.

“These are adults in their private space. If they were kids, we’d condemn it. We don’t know how the video was created. You might find the two were dating and someone is trying to destroy someone.

“I understand the woman is a ward committee member. We also have a code of conduct for them. We’re going to investigate further,” she said.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/video-south-african-politician-sex-ward-committee-member-leaks-online/

Re: Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks by braimeddy: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2019
That's his personal life. It's nobody's business
Re: Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks by Olifiz(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Link to video pls anyone?
Re: Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks by IAmXcessiz(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Olifiz:

Lol
Re: Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks by noxy1962(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Olifiz:
link on nairaland and lux in the bathroom.
Re: Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks by amajato: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vacancy

Executive Assistant

Location.. Benin city

Requirements..

Good command of English Language ( oral and written)

Must be computer literate (corel draw, Microsoft,)

General IT knowledge

Male or Female

Must be resident in Benin city or willing to relocate at your own expense.

Send your cv to vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks by Olifiz(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2019
Lol. Na only link I ask if o. I just want to check something.
noxy1962:
link on nairaland and lux in the bathroom.

(1) (Reply)

Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / My Husband Inherited His Late Brother's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.