Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Meaning Of "In An Open Relationship" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Meaning Of "In An Open Relationship" (984 Views)

Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter / An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander / What's The Meaning Of Your Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of "In An Open Relationship" by beacon02(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Now, to those who use "IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP" in their relationship status on social media, hope you know the meaning?
Let me give you a brief analysis over that.
In an open relationship means you're in a relationship with someone but there is a mutual agreement between the two of you that you're both open to flirting, dating and seeing other people.
Some people call it friends with benefits. It is a kind of relationship that wouldn't have a good result or perfect ending.
I know most people who use it think it is a type of relationship that is known to everyone. NO! You're very wrong.
Now you already know the meaning, if that is not what you mean, simply go and change it to "IN A RELATIONSHIP" so that people won't think otherwise.
Have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: The Meaning Of "In An Open Relationship" by Tyviv(f): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noted...thanks Op
Re: The Meaning Of "In An Open Relationship" by beacon02(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tyviv:
Noted...thanks Op

You are welcome
Re: The Meaning Of "In An Open Relationship" by austine4real(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2016
noted
Re: The Meaning Of "In An Open Relationship" by Demonicide(f): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
beacon02:
Now, to those who use "IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP" in their relationship status on social media, hope you know the meaning?
Let me give you a brief analysis over that.
In an open relationship means you're in a relationship with someone but there is a mutual agreement between the two of you that you're both open to flirting, dating and seeing other people.
Some people call it friends with benefits. It is a kind of relationship that wouldn't have a good result or perfect ending.
I know most people who use it think it is a type of relationship that is known to everyone. NO! You're very wrong.
Now you already know the meaning, if that is not what you mean, simply go and change it to "IN A RELATIONSHIP" so that people won't think otherwise.
Have a wonderful day ahead.
you re right bro, most people think is the other way round.
Re: The Meaning Of "In An Open Relationship" by beacon02(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Demonicide:
you re right bro, most people think is the other way round.
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Lady Chooses To Die In Her Marriage Than Take Advice From Her Sister / Why Is It Necessary To Know Your Blood Group And Genotype Before Marriage? / 'I Became Born Again, But My Husband Wants The Old Me Back'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.