Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) (12131 Views)

Top Three Big Boobs Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria (pics 18+) / Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos) / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by Virginkpekus(f): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2016
wink ladies in the house I bring good news today.....A friend of mine just taught me a wonderful technique to ensure your man remains happy and never leaves you, so I felt I should share it with you guys. Enjoy and thank me latter grin

1 Like

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by popefuse(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2016
Anaconda position

14 Likes

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by momentarylapse: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Virginkpekus:
wink ladies in the house I bring good news today.....A friend of mine just taught me a wonderful technique to ensure your man remains happy and never leaves you, so I felt I should share it with you guys. Enjoy and thank me latter grin

This man are you not tired of deceiving yourself? Remove that "f" abeg....its stale!

9 Likes

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2016
grin
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by dacblogger: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2016
I shld kee myself cos of man abi...when men full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by phlamesG: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Virginkpekus:
I could fvck you on that horse tho wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2016
never try that with this kind of cassava

1 Share

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by SirKriz(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin LMAOOOO

Name of the Style: It-All-Belongs-To-You

8 Likes

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by totowater(f): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
@virginkpekus you mean you are just finding out about this? It's called the burrow penetrative style...been using it since God knows when grin
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by Virginkpekus(f): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
momentarylapse:

This man are you not tired of deceiving yourself? Remove that "f" abeg....its stale!
Na you sabi o undecided
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by hungrynigerian: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
repent for the kingdom of God is at hand!!!!
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by marshborn(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Virginkpekus come and give it to me, sent you a pm...reply ASAP wink
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by rengsho: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Virginkpekus:

SorftWerk:
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by segebase(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
fly over
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by ajasbaba(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
what is this,

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by freddievip(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
If u like give him monkey in d shadow style n break ur neck, sister it will neva make him stay!!! That p***y aint made of God so wat eva u do, if u like stand on air n let him screw u, he will stil take d latest Drop to d one he loves, we men always know what we want! stop fooling yasef eh
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by niteduff(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
This one na strong thing o, pretty sure the lady cant maintain the position for long during prolonged hammering... You know watamin grin
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by RENOWNED2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Do This And Get A Spinal Injury.No Be Play Haha
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by paddychuks(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
*Bonaza Bonaza Bonaza*

Still on

Have you been seeking for how to make legitimate income online? Do you want to earn a living online? Not all online businesses are fraud it's just that you fell into the hands of the fraudsters but don't give up on your quest to earning a living online.

Oya o am giving out a free e-book on *how to make money online in Nigeria*. It's totally free no money attached but the information you will get in the e-book will make you free from poverty and help you learn how to have a multiple stream of income online.

In the 148pages e-book written by Orji Patrick you will learn how to:
*start an online business
*Businesses you can start online.
*Blogging etc.
Let's leave the talk till you get the ebook

*How to get it*
Send me your email and name to my number *07031920023* You will surely get my e-book in the next 24hours after order. It's totally free I repeat again. If you have any problem after order you can reach me.

*Please this e-book is only for serious minded people that are ready to act on what they have read, it took me time to prepare this and it's only available to those that are serious about it. Prepare for questions from me if you will be ordering for this e-book cause I really need to know if you are serious about it*

Do you need a blog for your business or looking for ways to market your products to over 500 potential buyers? Hi_Blog. Talk to me.
*©Hi_Create publications*
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by Splinz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
totowater:
@virginkpekus you mean you are just finding out about this? It's called the burrow penetrative style...been using it since God knows when grin

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by bitchcrafts: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
No be all ds paki babes wey cant even do common doggie properly... Das why I love my babes Afro-American! grin Kuguaye!
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by 7footre(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
When you promise a unilag babe dubai vacation this xmas.... this is how she gon give it to you

1 Like

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by hernandson(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Style 4 d gods.
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by smart024(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
What are you even trying to drill out of a lady from such a style like that self...?

From the look of things, even a man with the shortest of all cassavas self will be directly hitting her womb...
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by smart024(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
What are you even trying to drill out of a lady from such a style like that self...?

From the look of things, even a man with the shortest of all cassavas self will be directly hitting her baby creddle...
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by Iselldata: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
dacblogger:
I shld kee myself cos of man abi...when men full everywhere

Aunty it is ashually woman da full everywhere grin.

So beta start considering how u wan use kill yasef grin

1 Like

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by gemale(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
totowater:
Oga prove it 2 me or I wldnt blv.
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
totowater:
hmmmm you go sweet ooo

1 Like

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by princeemmma(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jannama Style (End time style)
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by Whytelyon(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2016

I piss for nikka when I day laff grin grin grin

Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by charijee(f): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
And the man will be standing ba while I break my neck embarassed
Re: Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) by FisifunKododada: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy If u do dis I multiply your dowry time 10 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardly You Find An Igbo Girl With Big Boobs. / "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.