Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Will You Do When Your Girlfriend Demands A Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When Your Girlfriend Demands A Kiss (673 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do When Your Girlfriend Demands A Kiss by jayjay5oxide(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Feeling tired after a stressful day at work,Suddenly your girlfriend called you to hurry back home that there is emergency at home. Behold on getting back to the house, she was in this mood..Please can you tell us what you will do?

http://www.akwaonline.com/2016/12/what-will-you-do-when-your-girlfriend.html

Re: What Will You Do When Your Girlfriend Demands A Kiss by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'll go back to work.

I wonder what people take so early in the morning that makes them create threads like this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Rock This 6 Pack Wear? (no More Going To Gym) / Full List Of 2017 Grammy Award Winners / *rape* What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.