Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

6 Steps To Quickly Recover From A Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Steps To Quickly Recover From A Heartbreak (569 Views)

Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Quickly Recover From A Heartbreak by kengreatleads(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Heartbreak can be a hard condition to deal with, if care is not taken the victim can fall into depression, a few steps away from becoming suicidal. Before now, when I come across a story of a guy or girl who committed suicide due to a broken heart, I quickly judge them as being foolish, selfish and myopic. Believe me, now I know better. It’s really not that easy to deal with a heartbreak or let go of someone you really love. So, based on experience, I’d like to share with you practical steps how I was able to deal with and recover from a heartbreak…

Continue here: http://amebojoint.com/2016/11/29/6-steps-quickly-recover-heartbreak/
Re: 6 Steps To Quickly Recover From A Heartbreak by Bluezy13(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmm...

Never had one

(1) (Reply)

Me Running Away From My Problems (gif) / December Is Gone, January Is Here (pix) / Bae Choice (exclusively Bae)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.