Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,123 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) (10900 Views)

She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2016
charijee:
1:45am shocked You no dey sleep? ...winch cheesy......have you seen my pics before? grin

Question old people ask grin
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by charijee(f): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Question old people ask grin
Simple question you canor answer grin

Hope you slept well?
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2016
charijee:
Simple question you canor answer grin

Hope you slept well?

Yeah, you?
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by charijee(f): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Yeah, you?
Same smiley
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by obontami: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
you are high
You mean we will get high and have that mind-blowing sex right? smiley
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Tommfrench(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Rone16:
Dimples are cute
nah
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Tommfrench(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Fozi:
Omo na open teeth na. na him fine pass dimple na for ajehbutter
lol
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2016
charijee:
Same smiley

Thank God
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by charijee(f): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Thank God
waiting for that stuff......please wink
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by TashaGirl: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2016
obontami:

You mean we will get high and have that mind-blowing sex right? smiley
Your head is not correct angry
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by obontami: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
Your head is not correct angry

Your pussy is only part in your body that needs to be corrected. After I fccck the madness affecting the inner part of your viginal, your pussy will be left in a critical state of abnormal breathing. smiley
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2016
charijee:
waiting for that stuff......please wink

Ok
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by FvckShiT(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2016
suzan404:
Nor be lag I dey stay nah grin

so where da fúck u stays? undecided ib city?
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2016
FvckShiT:

so where da fúck u stays? undecided ib city?
Yeah undecided undecided undecided any problem with that
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by TashaGirl: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2016
obontami:

Your pussy is only part in your body that needs to be corrected. After I fccck the madness affecting the inner part of your viginal, your pussy will be left in a critical state of abnormal breathing. smiley
olosho, werey
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by obontami: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
olosho, werey
I know you'd be my olosho just for today. smiley
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by TashaGirl: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2016
obontami:
I know you'd be my olosho just for today. smiley
ode ni e obontami. I hate you
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by obontami: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
ode ni e obontami. I hate you

Of cause that hatred you have for me will be no where to be found after I ve made that pussy of
yours wetter than ice. smiley smiley kiss
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by STILESGANG: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
People have different taste.But girls have always loved my gap tooth
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by TashaGirl: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
obontami:

Of cause that hatred you have for me will be no where to be found after I ve made that pussy of
yours wetter than ice. smiley smiley kiss
k undecided
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by DaisyII: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
mordtonia:
Brown eyes.
kiss
Brown eyes can make my heart into liquid.
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by FvckShiT(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2016
suzan404:
Yeah undecided undecided undecided any problem with that

I fúcking knew it angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Landlord's Daughter Is About To Kill Me. Help! / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.