Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? (3212 Views)

My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick / I Did This And Now My Sugarcane Stick Is So Hard..please What Can I Do / Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by SultanOfPuna: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
I swearz bro!! This tall fine Igbo girl is coming to visit me at my apartment by 8pm. I truly never got a Mouth Gig from girl with gap tooth. So I'm curious on how it will be .

Guys tell me your experience with gap tooth girls when it comes to Mouth Gig..
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by SultanOfPuna: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
The idea of the tooth scratching my gbola gives me shivers down my spine..
Tell me guys if it's true.. so I can calm down
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Kcitytv: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
if I was close to u

Forget women and go and husle
Lazy Nigeria youth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
You're a friggin' clown grin grin
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by SultanOfPuna: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kcitytv:
Mehhhnnn fvck the Chinese..
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kcitytv:
why did you erase your former post? You dey fear? cheesy
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Kcitytv: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
why did you erase your former post? You dey fear? cheesy
hahaahha
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by SultanOfPuna: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kcitytv:
hahaahha
u sound like a 30 years old Virgin.
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Cholls(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
my brother do instagram live make we enjoy na
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by SultanOfPuna: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Cholls:
my brother do instagram live make we enjoy na
Una wan see wetin Musa never see..

Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Cholls(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
my brother tell Musa there is love in sharing
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lot of madmen roaming nairaland this days grin grin grin
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by cRobo: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
egungun be careful
your gbola might stick between her teeth
I won't say a word
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by SultanOfPuna: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
cRobo:
egungun be careful

I won't say a word
No dey put fear for person body

Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by JAOS(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
noting can penetrate a hard dick, no shaking go ahead
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Nonso92(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Is your gbola the size of a cigarette stick,? This one you're worried that it will get stuck in between her teeth.

Just asking for someone.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Kiddllc: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
cRobo:
egungun be careful

I won't say a word
Based on say the gbola thin like toothpick grin grin grin
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Then don't put it in her mouth if you don't want it to get Julienned, like fries grin

1 Share

Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
cRobo:
egungun be careful
I won't say a word
is it that small?
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by seanwilliam(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mehn it means your gbolly small be dat oo cos I no fit call am gbola... e bi like cotton buds abi??
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
The idea of the tooth scratching my gbola gives me shivers down my spine..
Tell me guys if it's true.. so I can calm down

LOL if she's an expert, you don't need to worry. She's gon' suck it like she gat no teeth
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by gr8cany: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
I swearz bro!! This tall fine Igbo girl is coming to visit me at my apartment by 8pm. I truly never got a Mouth Gig from girl with gap tooth. So I'm curious on how it will be .

Guys tell me your experience with gap tooth girls when it comes to Mouth Gig..
It's not enjoyable. The teeth scratches the p, pains it and take away the joy.

I will not try it again
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by SultanOfPuna: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
Mehn it means your gbolly small be dat oo cos I no fit call am gbola... e bi like cotton buds abi??
My gbola be like NEPA Pole..
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by eddycliff(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Op how was it?

Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by SultanOfPuna: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2020
I will like this thread to be closed..
Last night was maddd real
eddycliff:
Op how was it?
Re: She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Any woman sucking you n her teeth scratch your penis doesn't know what she is doing.

(1) (Reply)

Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? / She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.