Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen (6060 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen Of The Nigerian Military / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2007
lauryn:

well,well,well. Who do we have here ?.
Muki, where are thou ? grin grin. And by the way Genial, U should be concerned about Muki's list, not mine grin
haba L . .my king is number 1 cheesy
genail
my king

@blue no haaaa am just feeling the fun grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Genial(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2007
lauryn:

ummm, hun, She had Seun, whatever happened to her KING GENIAL ?. Anyhoo, Happy New Yr to U 2 grin grin

I see. But do you?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2007
Do I what ?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Genial(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2007
See the dark glasses on the dog's buttocks?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2007
Da hell U looking at a dog's ass for ? grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Genial(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2007
I was looking for something that was lost.
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2007
I see,,,,! Muki, where are thou, your King has arrived! grin
*leaves thread*
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahaha
L frolicking with the king is a crime angry grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2007
What have I done ?. I was only searching for U to come attend to ur King.
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2007
Nairalander ladizzzzzzzzzzzzz see my profile,i smelt of crude oil money, i have a lot to give, and read my mad ranting in the journal forum entitled "Conversation Inside My Head"
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2007
thank goodness U said it urself. U really do rant grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2007
Lauryn: I have aged as Johnnie Walker Whiskey,Wiser (woulnt like to grow younger) Immense financial Success (I cab buy New York and Manhattan)with its accompanied disease have gone into my head,

I invite you and blunubian to a naked beach party, Will ur Mommas allow?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by bluenubian(f): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2007
8oracle:

Nairalander ladizzzzzzzzzzzzz see my profile,i smelt of crude oil money, i have a lot to give, and read my mad ranting in the journal forum entitled "Conversation Inside My Head"

go look for the sugar daddy section cheesy
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2007
Mukina2[flash=200,200][/flash]: U looked and have a child innocence about U! U re such a sweet woman child kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2007
Lady Bluenubian! I will wash your feet in butter and rinse your hands in milk, a holiday with me to copacabana beach will truly refresh your dainty soul kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by bluenubian(f): 12:51am On Jan 11, 2007
woah *faints*
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 3:45am On Jan 11, 2007
ahahahahaha this thread is getting freakier
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 4:27am On Jan 11, 2007
Na wahhhhh, whats a gentleman anyways?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 4:28am On Jan 11, 2007
iice:

Na wahhhhh, whats a gentleman anyways?

ME!!!! why do you even ask angry
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 4:29am On Jan 11, 2007
are you a gentleman? Why does your profile read Manwhore69? grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 4:33am On Jan 11, 2007
shocked shocked shocked I thought I took that off a long time ago angry

*zulu runs from thread*
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 4:36am On Jan 11, 2007
laughin ma friggin lil butt off It's still there man! But you a gentleman in ma biased sisterly eyes tongue
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 4:38am On Jan 11, 2007
*zulu thanks iice and runs off again*
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 4:40am On Jan 11, 2007
Bruv, you welcome always grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2007
Lady Bluenubian! What did ya say to my proposal? Or we can have a strange getaway to Ulambator the forest of 1000virgins and i will feed you sweet honey cakes and raisin soaked in truffles. Do we invite ikamefa? cool wink
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2007
I Am A Gentleman awared GCFR yesterday, Couldnt Hurt A Lady, Separated 4rm The Boyz, Every Mother's delight
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2007
did u create the thread to indirectly woo bluenubian??
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2007
kitaun: I felt inclined,(period) She is 14yrs Older than me! She MUST have seasoned like a 106yrs Old Scotish Whiskey. What can a man ask for other than hang her over my fire place, And watch events go by. She is the only seasoned lady in the whole murky world of nairaland wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2007
Ewwwww!!!
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2007
8oracle:

Lady Bluenubian! What did ya say to my proposal? Or we can have a strange getaway to Ulambator the forest of 1000virgins and i will feed you sweet honey cakes and raisin soaked in truffles. Do we invite ikamefa? cool wink

shocked shocked whaaaa? nahhhhhh a three-some? tufia!
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2007
@ikamefa, Extending the invitation to U! is to see that sweet lady blue aint gonna get hurt, just like a kinda chaperon 4her been within a distance of 40miles 1 acre.
There alwaz an apple of tender mercies hanging allround the canopy of strange Ulambator, u can have ur fill
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2007
well . .gentlemen . .hmmmmmm

1, my king
2, my king
*still thinking* grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta-based Gay Needed! / Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only / Matured Single Guys 30+ Needed In A Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.