Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,015 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen (6031 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen Of The Nigerian Military / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2007
mukina2: Am a gentleman, U re such a sweet woman child, such a sweet woman child, Aint gonna hurt you for all the crude oil of the house of Saud.
Can u cross over to Bahrain? am prohibited from entering Saudi
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2007
so you believe flattery can make you a gentleman mister wink

if i go to bahrain you'll collapse cheesy
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2007
My 7great grandmothers taught me so, B kind to my gentle heart, Lets meet in Doha, am prohibited from entering near the house of saud,thinz about the harem,i was warned by late king fahd[b][/b]wink
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2007
well . .flattery doesnt work for me wink
try something else
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2007
Ouch grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2007
@iice: What have to say of mukina2,Is she hiding from a broken heart? search me wink

@mukina2: Teach me, and a willing student of heart things
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2007
Muki doesnt hide o, don't worry she shall teach you the steps to her heart? undecided but there are sooo many guys crowding the door, just hope you find space grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2007
@iice in dat case am not willing to learn or be taught, i will storm her heart and pulverise d door to her innermost desire with 17 battallion of kill and go fully kit HUNGRY MOBILE POLICE DETACHMENT, Yesssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooh dats what am gonna do, aint no stopping right now
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2007
8oracle, like i usually say. . . .Goodluck! grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2007
Muki again??
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2007
@kitaun: Wentin come concern u, U wan carry d case, I come dey suspect, u fit be one of the ajegunle guys who dey 4 muki door, de blockam. My friend make i tell uoooooooooooooooooooh see you back dem dey come.

@iice: A likkle bribe here. Kitaun be one of dem?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2007
lol, kitaun na another matter o, him na like big bro. So tread carefully or not! whichever tickles your fancy tongue
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2007
@8oracle, sorry to disappoint you, to me u dont exist so ur rant about my initial remains a no brainer!!
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2007
*initial post
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2007
@iice:kitaun, big bro ko! big bro ni!, just a likkle bribe here, Is Kitaun one of them?, let me know how to arrange my troops and missiles, Dropping same in the right direction. Dont be afraid, Go ahead and reveal. My luv will serve as a protecting shield over you
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2007
@8oracle, pls keep my name out of ur post or else i will be left with no option than to treat u like d other roaches!! Be reminded u r d 1 abt getting me started, so you wont whine and sulk unnecessarily l8r
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2007
haba icicle lmaooooooo . . grin grin grin grin

@8oracle . .do you want to destroyed by weapons of mass destruction grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2007
na wah oh see as this thread don turn!

any ways !  cheesy

@ topic rate NLER Gentlemen you said? aight!

1. Genial
2.ZuZu  cheesy
3.( wetin be this iyana ipaja boy name sef? )yes ! #3, christino  grin
4.Gnature
5.Diddy
6. davidylan
7.ugwumba  cheesy

serious ass kissing abi?  or is it sycophancy lmao! cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2007
@ ikamefa: Nne i che kwara eche tutu i de ihe idere?
@kitaun,Anayi mu atu muo egwu. Nwata dika gi choro igba egwu kariri gi
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2007
8oracle:

@ ikamefa: Nne i che kwara eche tutu i de ihe idere?@kitaun,Anayi mu atu muo egwu. Nwata dika gi choro igba egwu kariri gi

je ne comprend pas? undecided embarassed
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2007
Ika6, how is u 2day jare?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2007
Kitaun am good! grin and you? tongue
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2007
top list

My king
Christino
Kaydee
Pdf
Loyika
Donzman
Diddy
kitaun
8oracle
Toshmann

*still thinking*
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

top list

My king
Christino
Kaydee
Pdf
Loyika
Donzman
Diddy
kitaun
8oracle
Toshmann

*still thinking*
muki
kitaun is your big bruv why cancel his name grin is it cos he's cock-blocking grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2007
Ika6, am okay maself!!
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

top list

My king
Christino
Kaydee
Pdf
Loyika
Donzman
Diddy
kitaun
8oracle
Toshmann

*still thinking*

I see Genial never made d list grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2007
ikamefa:

@ topic rate NLER Gentlemen you said? aight!

1. Genial
2.ZuZu cheesy
3.( wetin be this iyana ipaja boy name sef? )yes ! #3, christino grin
4.Gnature
5.Diddy
6. davidylan
7.ugwumba cheesy

serious ass kissing abi? or is it sycophancy lmao! cheesy grin grin grin grin

olobo thank U grin grin grin grin
ass-licker grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2007
lauryn:

are you blind? grin did you not see she typed my king? go wash yah eyez with piss-water grin

lauryn:

olobo thank U grin grin grin grin
ass-licker grin

ahahahahahahahahahahah LMAO grin babes i learnt from you , na you i dey follow! grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2007
lauryn:

L careful o before i cyber slap you angry grin grin

my king dey no 1 cheesy

ika leave her . ashe dey suffer from eyesisatis
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2007
Oh my bad. Una know sey muscle catch me for eye grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2007
lauryn:

Oh my bad. Una know sey muscle catch me for eye grin grin grin

ika you see
so why didnt you input ur hussy im name dey . . ass-licker . .missnuts grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2007
ikamefa:

muki
kitaun is your big bruv why cancel his name grin is it because he's cock-blocking grin

lmaooooooooooooooooooo . . . . .ika .ika .ika grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Love Of My Life / Kane / Matured Single Guys 30+ Needed In A Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.