Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen (6059 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen Of The Nigerian Military / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2007
Eurpho love, what are u doing here? checking on me? *hope i got a clean record?*
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2007
of course smiley ---- *scratches head** i hope lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2007
Not to worry, am intact and how is 'u' doing?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 12:17am On Jan 16, 2007
well kitty i am actually in good spirits lol whatever that is, i am just fab.
How about your sexy self?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 12:20am On Jan 16, 2007
You cheating on me again Eurphoria cry cry
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2007
Eurph, nice 2 know darl!! So whats ur take on the thread??
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 12:25am On Jan 16, 2007
oh no!! shocked shock horror i have been caught red handed embarassed . Pls Zulu learn to share angry i told you many times this whole exclusive thingy is hard tongue grin . Ok ok sry luvie kiss kiss

@Kitaun
well the thread hmmmm, i would say i sleep on it and come back with a list
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2007
ok i thot about it grin i have no list i only have two names
Kitaun
zulu

did someone say i am biased? tongue
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2007
As long as I get to pleas you first, then I won't mind sharing
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 12:31am On Jan 16, 2007
Zulu!!!
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 12:32am On Jan 16, 2007
Eurphoria:

Zulu!!!

What babe ?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2007
Eurph, when you are done milking him dry, i will be right here waiting!! Gentleman na . . . . .
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2007
i am still on the case  of find you a girl for 2007, becos all this sexual perversion towards me must stop, you need a real girl , have you killed of the blow up grl i sent you for christmas from over use? if so , i need to get on the case stronger
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 12:43am On Jan 16, 2007
Ah kitaun you too? ok one blow up doll on the way to you ASAP kiss
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 12:44am On Jan 16, 2007
Imao grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2007
Eurphoria I hear the have blow up doll that feel just like the human skin, The one you sent me for Christmas was made of latex and after so many ups and downs, it burns my sensitive skin.

The ones the have now cost about $5000, if you need anymore information about it, I'll be glad to sent you their website.
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 12:51am On Jan 16, 2007
zulu come check out a thread dedicated to me  (Now exterminated lmao)

oh damn that was short lived lmao , that my friend is called the hand of GOD
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 1:50am On Jan 16, 2007
Hmmn!!! Enough grounds for breakup!! Me share in a polyandry? *one of these days i will castrate this zulu*
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 1:54am On Jan 16, 2007
lol you mean you will actually get your hands round his balls? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 2:01am On Jan 16, 2007
kitaun:

Hmmn!!! Enough grounds for breakup!! Me share in a polyandry? *one of these days i will castrate this zulu*

* Kitaun just wants to give zulu a want job, zulu runs away from kitaun*
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 2:04am On Jan 16, 2007
I dont need to use my bare hands lest i get infected, BTW why he is he always running from me?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 2:06am On Jan 16, 2007
Guys i am off to Bedski--- catch you next time ok? Go see if there are any fit girls online lol .  wink

Goodnite sugar lump and candy floss ( i leave you two to work out which is which tongue)  Muah muah
Kit and Shaka latersssssssssssssssssssssss kiss kiss
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 2:07am On Jan 16, 2007
*zulu is scared of kitaun and that's why zulu runs*
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 2:08am On Jan 16, 2007
Gnite Euphoria, see you in my wet dreams kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 2:13am On Jan 16, 2007
Alrite gnite, my cheating sweetheart!! *now i can deal with that useless shaka*
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 2:15am On Jan 16, 2007
*kitaun can't catch zulu* tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 2:22am On Jan 16, 2007
Yeye, u be Ben Johnson abi Asafa Powell?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Eurphoria(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2007
lmao, you want to cath him for real? shocked shocked
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2007
yeah
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by whitelexi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2007
kitaun:

yeah

Lol, all that is past, anyways wheres muki? its been nearly 2yrs, never heard a word!!!
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2007
new list coming up soon

whitelexi shocked shocked* oops was high on shrooms*
whitelexi added to list cheesy
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2007
mukina2:

new list coming up soon

whitelexi shocked shocked* oops was high on shrooms*
whitelexi added to list cheesy

i said it! grin shrooms na very baaaaaaaaaaaad thing oh! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta-based Gay Needed! / Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only / Matured Single Guys 30+ Needed In A Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.