Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen (6032 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen Of The Nigerian Military / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2007
see her o
hehehehehe

i'll make a new list later o
i'll even add some gentlechicks grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by whitelexi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2007
Mukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2007
whitelexi:

Mukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin

ehen! grin 2/2= ? grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by whitelexi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2007
6-5= ;d
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2007
whitelexi:

6-5= ;d

grin grin grin i no know oh! ask muki tongue i didn't went to school grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2007
yeah lexi you absconded dnt ask me the meaning o i nor know sad

2/2 = 200

6-5=65
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2007
Dearie ladiz: I lost my wallet in El Segundo, gone searching for it,met a nice El Segundonian galz, came to this thread feelin pretty, Mukina2 you re true democrat grin

My Oh My Soul Sista Ikamefa, i can feel the roforofo fight, u re the only judge to present the golden trophy, inlusive of the El Segundonian galz to the first ten nairalandiz gentulumenz.Nne anyi ga enwe one day. kiss

Euphoria, kip mending and breaking heart, i love more than all galazzas, welcome to the thread, love to see your list, NO RIGGING,NO IMPOSTION,NO GHANA MUST STAY BAG.
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2007
8oracle:

Dearie ladiz: I lost my wallet in El Segundo, gone searching for it,met a nice El Segundonian girls, came to this thread feelin pretty, Mukina2 you re true democrat grin

My Oh My Soul Sista Ikamefa, i can feel the roforofo fight, u re the only judge to present the golden trophy, inlusive of the El Segundonian girls to the first ten nairalandiz gentulumenz.Nne anyi ga enwe one day. kiss
Euphoria, kip mending and breaking heart, i love more than all galazzas, welcome to the thread, love to see your list, NO RIGGING,NO IMPOSTION,NO GHANA MUST STAY BAG.

erhm! say whaaaaaaaaaa? shocked
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2007
he's high i guess . .thats ancient greek
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2007
@mukina2: the El Segundon country heat could do some crazy thinz in a gentleman's head. You re a true democrat inclusive of Prez/Vicz roforofo fight.
El Segundonian galz send their greetings, Guess What?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2007
what? grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2007
The gave me the true meaning of a gentleman as to El Segundonian men,after drowing my 24 bottles of gulder max beeeeeeeerrrrrrr, anything like that in the house of suad?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2007
u are defianately no gentleman . .then

house of saudi . .beer for where shocked now i see . .you still drunk abi? grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2007
walahitalahi,my hands re clean,me no touch beerrrrrrrrroooo, what i mean, it cost me 24botlles of gulder max before they rude El Segundonian galz gave me the meaning of a gentulumans,ok, am clean search my mouth, suya no dey thereoooooooooooo
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by wormedup(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2007
muki,
who's been spoiling you with 'shrooms
did you lose your ability to say no ? tongue grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2007
Wormedup, dont go cockblocking!! Its what i was once accused of and best believe it with Muki its pointless except you want to become her enemy geddit?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by wormedup(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2007
no tihs bro cool

i hereby pull down my fence grin . ladies, please continue wink
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2007
Lmao . . me i no dey o!!
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2007
wormedup:

muki,
who's been spoiling you with 'shrooms

ika grin
i can still say no . you know where no always takes me now . .you wan make i talk tongue

kitaun:

Wormedup, don't go cockblocking!! Its what i was once accused of and best believe it with Muki its pointless except you want to become her enemy geddit?

who accused you? tongue
stop givin me bad name o . .or are you my enemy . tongue tongue tongue grin
you are looking for my wahala o
one of these days i go cyber-slap jackiechan you tongue grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by kitaun(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2007
*HISS* angry angry
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2007
kitaun:

*HISS* angry angry
this na new year . so be mean all you can i wont budge tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2007
@mukina2: The El Segundo ladiz, define an El Segundonian gentleman as
1 They never sleep until their ladiz sleeps
2 The wake up while their ladiz sleeps on
3 The go the the kichen washing dishes, while their ladiz tend to their nails and eyeslashes
4 The fetch water,cut wood, throw away the garbage, while their ladiz smoke away on their pipes
5 The walk all the way to their work places, while th ladiz goes with taxi,
6 During lunch,breakfast or super, el segundonian gentlemen ate roasted boli and palm kernel, while their ladiz eat meat,poultry,pizza,warm milked coffee.
7 The never smooch their ladiz, until the ladiz wants smooching.
8 The always write application to make love to their ladiz,if approval banging okayed, if disapproved the el segundonian gentleman begs for forgiveness.
They asked me if am a gentuluman in this respect? I can of developed dried throat. Guess What?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2007
8oracle:

@mukina2: The El Segundo ladiz, define an El Segundonian gentleman as
1 They never sleep until their ladiz sleeps
2 The wake up while their ladiz sleeps on
3 The go the the kichen washing dishes, while their ladiz tend to their nails and eyeslashes
4 The fetch water,cut wood, throw away the garbage, while their ladiz smoke away on their pipes
5 The walk all the way to their work places, while th ladiz goes with taxi,
6 During lunch,breakfast or super, el segundonian gentlemen ate roasted boli and palm kernel, while their ladiz eat meat,poultry,pizza,warm milked coffee.
7 The never smooch their ladiz, until the ladiz wants smooching.
8 The always write application to make love to their ladiz,if approval banging okayed, if disapproved the el segundonian gentleman begs for forgiveness.
They asked me if am a gentuluman in this respect? I can of developed dried throat. Guess What?

ok is this spanish grin
this happens only in dream land
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2007
@ My sweet woman child Muki, all these re taking place in El Segundo day in day out, I cant take it, all and some of it, Dats the reason i left off looking for my lost wallet, and ran back to nairaland, The land of real gentulumenz dont you agree
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by klomak(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2007
rate me. am fine, dont say shit word or ass word or even , on air
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 12:35am On Jan 19, 2007
i see shrooms errwhere! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 3:32am On Jan 19, 2007
ikamefa:

i see shrooms errwhere! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Close ya eyes grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 3:44am On Jan 19, 2007
have you known me to close my eyez for that kind of thing?

how u dey? grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 3:47am On Jan 19, 2007
iice and Ika una need serious prayers sad
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2007
ZuluNation:

iice and Ika una need serious prayers sad

grin errday! errnight! grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ZuluNation(m): 3:53am On Jan 19, 2007
You dey laugh, I hear for news say the world is almost coming to an end. Me I don confess all my sins, as from now on, no more bad things from me.
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 3:56am On Jan 19, 2007
ikamefa:

have you known me to close my eyez for that kind of thing?

how u dey? grin grin grin

am good. . .how u dey? grin

LOL they be first time for everything na

@Zulu, if ur confession makes you feel betta na im good for you shebi? tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Love Of My Life / IT's Korner (ITK) / Kane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.