Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) (6510 Views)

Should I Marry Albino? / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Must See: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by muyi001: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Kenyan model living with Albinism is giving us body and beauty goals- she’s so freaking beautiful.

I was trawling the Internet and I came across photos of model, Lucianah Nyawira. A beauty to behold.

She oozes oomph, confidence and pizzazz and has received quite the acclaim for rising above her condition for a noble cause.

She was part of a smattering of hotties that that were contesting for Miss Albinism Kenya.

See the sexy pictures below Of The Albino http://muyigist.com/2016/12/21/see-the-most-beautiful-albino-from-kenyan-photos/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by daclint(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pishur
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by iraborosasu: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin

12 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by ip2121918021(m): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Who Kenya Epp ? angry

Kenyan model living with Albinism is giving us body and beauty goals- she’s so freaking beautiful.

I was trawling the Internet and I came across photos of model, Lucianah Nyawira. A beauty to behold.

She oozes oomph, confidence and pizzazz and has received quite the acclaim for rising above her condition for a noble cause.

She was part of a smattering of hotties that that were contesting for Miss Albinism Kenya.

See the sexy pictures below

Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by pennytrate: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2016
[I]→karashika fall and die oh angry °↫ [/i]

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by Cletus77(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2016
She resemble porcupine for d last picture

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 22, 2016
She is beautifulkiss kiss

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by pinkycute(f): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Wowwwwww... She look so pretty kiss
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by PeachyP(f): 1:37am On Dec 22, 2016
iraborosasu:
grin
There's a meme for everything nowadays grin

She looks good though kiss

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 22, 2016
OP touch ur head and repeat after me....any thing from my fada fada...on top of my matter... Fall and die..fall and Die.... grin grin
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by egopersonified(f): 5:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Once you have an albino child, teach them confidence. That is the most important thing they would need in life.
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by egopersonified(f): 5:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Once you have an albino child, teach them self confidence. That is the most important thing they would need in life.
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Blackman is a wicked animal. Abeg look at this girl just like a white woman. Blackmen that cant breathe unless they are seen next to a white woman...here you go, chase after African sistas that has the white skin that you mortgage your life for. You are better off enslaved to white African (albino) than to some fugly white european.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by ThinkSmarter: 5:46am On Dec 22, 2016
She z damn beautiful mehn
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2016
egopersonified:
Once you have an albino child, teach them self confidence. That is the most important thing they would need in life.

So true.
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Oh wow, the first pretty albino I've seen and she's really pretty. Good for her. Atleast she's confident enough to put herself out there.
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by trendyprettygir: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Very beautiful. Though the last pics, looks like wolverine with the hairdo!
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by Yishah(f): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Pretty. But her pics without makeup go confirm
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Dey der dey deceive ur self

undecided
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by darknetcom: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
She is beautifulkiss kiss

yea..she is..and if you have a child with her your child will be completly black like you...
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by darknetcom: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Blackman is a wicked animal. Abeg look at this girl just like a white woman. Blackmen that cant breathe unless they are seen next to a white woman...here you go, chase after African sistas that has the white skin that you mortgage your life for. You are better off enslaved to white African (albino) than to some fugly white european.

thank you...

if you have an addiction to white...

she is as far as you are allowed to go,according to the bible...
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by komonibo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
op na albino kikikki grin
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by jeff1607(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
LOOKS LIKE SINDEL IN THE THIRD PIC

FINISH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) by CplusJason: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
She's indeed beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills / See What My Ex Bought For Me (photos) / Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.