Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Words And Person That Motivate Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Words And Person That Motivate Me... (693 Views)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by Newbeginnings(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
What are the words that motivate you to continue going through life.. The words that tell you that you can be more than who you are... The words that move you to make a difference..

The words that tell you that you can impact a million people.. affect a million lives and your name will be known for laughter and happiness...

Just asking??

Mine is not actually a word or words.. it is a song which I have shared here time after time... by beyonce titled I was here

One of the persons that motivates me is my girlfriend/wife.... (although I am not dating now).. I promise to go through thin, pain and obstacles just to make sure she gets to eat fat and never complains due to financial hindrances... I am almost there now, so thank God... (although I don't believe in love.. so don't think I am just a teenager saying this)...

So there it is...

What words and Who motivates you??
Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by falconey(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jesus Christ and the words of God.
Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by dingbang(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
The scriptures too
Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by ikp120(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
The picture below motivates me cool

1 Like

Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by Newbeginnings(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Interesting... What does it motivate you do to do?
Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by falconey(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Interesting... What does it motivate you do to do?

live a righteous and fruitful life according to his will.
Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by Newbeginnings(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
The scriptures too

Very powerful resource... Which one is your favorite.. I am thinking Proverbs, Ecclesiastes or The Books written by Moses
Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by Newbeginnings(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikp120:
The picture below motivates me cool

Powerful.. although I am thinking that house is too small for you... I mean what is bad with owning a whole state... rather than just one house...

So you need a bigger motivation my friend

1 Like

Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by Newbeginnings(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Of course.. Jesus cannot never be erased from our lives... as he is the perfecter of our Faith...

but does Jesus only motivate you to live for yourself alone??
Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by Divay22(f): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lemme think
Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by dingbang(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Very powerful resource... Which one is your favorite.. I am thinking Proverbs, Ecclesiastes or The Books written by Moses
proverbs, ecclesiastes, wisdom, Matthew, Luke, John, and revelation.. kiss
Re: The Words And Person That Motivate Me... by ikp120(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Powerful.. although I am thinking that house is too small for you... I mean what is bad with owning a whole state... rather than just one house...

So you need a bigger motivation my friend

Lolzzz grin grin

I'm not greedy o.

I just love living a simple life.

That house you see there has an indoor swimming pool and an open space on the roof(almost like a 3rd floor), where I can stay all night with my sweetest just watching the stars and the moon, and collecting fresh air grin grincheesy cheesy.

That stuff will cost me about 38 million Naira. cool cool
So it motivates me to up my game mehn wink

(1) (Reply)

Neighbors Chicken Stolen And He Took All In The Comp. To The Police Station. / Five Disadvantages Of Dating Ladies On Low Cut. / Marrying A Soldier, DSS Or Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.