Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) (9287 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Damn!!..this Ass Could Make U Cum In A Sec / Help!!! Is This Ass Real Or Fake!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by Jfast: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
I know there are lots of sharp guys in the house. I mean guys that went to pro school of withdrawal during sex. But have you ever gotten lust in an ass that you Find it difficult to withdrawal during sex.

If you had an opportunity to bleep this ass just once will you withdraw or get lust in it.

1 Like

Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by softwerk(f): 1:51am On Dec 22, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by Greenbullet(m): 2:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Jfast:
I know there are lots of sharp guys in the house. I mean guys that went to pro school of withdrawal during sex. But have you ever gotten lust in an ass that you Find it difficult to withdrawal during sex.

If you had an opportunity to bleep this ass just once will you withdraw or get lust in it.

NIGGA NA TO CUM INSIDE OOO and continue,THIS KIND OF ASS NA ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.

5 Likes

Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by hernandson(m): 6:28am On Dec 22, 2016
I knw a high nigga when i see one,wonder how someone would wake up and think like this though

1 Like

Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by icebird25(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2016
mtcceew

7 Likes

Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by fuckfuckman(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2016
t
Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by Nuel25846(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Someone needs to report this guy.
Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by obontami: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2016
softwerk:
An idiotic fool spoted!?
What's the insult for? Must you insult he op before u pass u message?
Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by obontami: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2016
hernandson:
I knw a high nigga when i see one,wonder how someone would wake up and think like this though

There is nothing wrong with what he posted.
Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by Theoritical(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2016
The third pics though undecided what's up with the parallelogram girl
Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by iammrjaai(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Release everything inside...
Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Honestly,ayam not understanding....sad
Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by FisifunKododada: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by willi926(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
suzan404:
Honestly,ayam not understanding....sad
U won't cos u are nt a guy
Re: Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. / Can A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Wear 'Asoebi' For An Occasion? / The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.