Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour (9269 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
What's this life turning into?
I just broke up with this girl like 6months ago only for me to discover the new guy shes bleeping right now s my neighbour next building.

I think its crazy.

I feel like letting her know tis wrong.. but I dont want her to start thinking maybe I got jealous and want to take her away from her new man.
I dont go back to my vormit tongue

**I brokeup with her because I got tired of the relationship.
Just want to be friends.**

Not a bad thing she got a new man.. but must it be my neighbour??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Are u sane?
Wareva she does with her body is no longer ur biz since d day u broke up with her!
Is d neighbor ur family?
Mind ur biz jare
Let d girl be
It is her puccy!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by mrpackager(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
lemme siddon
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Ufranklin92(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
guy forget about her

she is non of ur business again,she can do Group Intimacy with who so ever she feels like

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
undecided
TALES BY MOONLIGHT...

GRABS A SPOT ON THE GROUND...

LEGGO

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by lgboks(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
let me get this straight shocked
You want her to wait till you pack before she bleeps your neighbour or what
You guys broke up
The dude facies her the feeling is mutual
What's wrong there
Atleast 6 months pass first na
Look at it this way
If after breaking up wit her
You hooked up with a nice lovely lady and like her so much....then along the line find out that she's a neighbour to your ex.....do the math
Am sure you would say something along the line of----- after all I owe her nothing,its past so I can date who I like,its non of her biz etc lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
I think its wrong..
It shows she got no shame.

No self respect.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
OP, you're done with her and who she fuvks shouldn't be ur business! cool

5 Likes

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Flashh: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
You broke-up with her definitely she isn't yours anymore.

She has moved on, why can't you just move on and act like you don't even give a damn and stop bothering yourself over a hoe?

Btw...Most girls/ladies nowadays aren't it, if you break up with them today, you will see them tomorrow flirting like nothing happened. Hoes.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Cutehector(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
So?

Fvck her own neighbor na

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:
I think its wrong..

No self respect.
Shoro niyen? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by divinehand2003(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eeeeyaaaaaa OP HAS NOT GOTTEN OVER HIS EX. I FEEL YOUR PAIN DEAR OP. IF YOU WANT HER BACK, YOU COULD JUST SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND DO THE NEEDFUL NOW THAT SHE IS STILL IN YOUR HOOD.
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Shoro niyen? undecided
Please i'm not yoruba
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:
I think its wrong..

No self respect.

I don't care wat u think
She doesn't care wat u re thinking
Move on
Stop laying claim to wat u lost already

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by jrerico1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
maybe she's trying to hit back at you in a foolish way

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Omotayor123(f): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
I smell jealousy! cool

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
commitcrime:

I don't care wat u think
She doesn't care wat u re thinking
Move on
Stop laying claim to wat u lost already
You know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Another jealous clown 'you furious she's riding your neighbours drilling tool like a cowgirl instead of yours, get a heart. you broke up with her . she owes you no apology .

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Please i'm not yoruba
Neither am I. cool
Airforce1:

You know nothing.
And u do?

Boys like u re the source of feminine insult to all men folk

If it was other way. I don't see d lady opening a thread

Grow up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dont tell me u still care!!Her pussy,her bis!!bro comot eyes,she's is no longer urs!**ur babe sha**smh*dat means ur neighbour don dey eye her bf u guys broke up!!
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Neither am I. cool
Ok

So tell me, can you ride your bf's neighbour's deek after breaking up with him?
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
jrerico1:
maybe she's trying to hit back at you in a foolish way
yeah she's screwing his neighbour just to get back et him. and she'd be moaning and screaming so loud if he's around .
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
commitcrime:

And u do?

Grow up
You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
commitcrime:
And u do?

Grow up
. . . . he's just a sour loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:

You know nothing.
Now I'm curious.
Educate me
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Ok

So tell me, can you ride your bf's neighbour's deek after breaking up with him?
Why would I do that when I have a bf? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Afrok(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wetin concern u Airforce 1? U get plenty time to waste sef, oya carry yourself enter studio go use those times u are wasting to do hit track tongue

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Adeola29(f): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
So should we use bra as pant or what?

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Mznaett: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
sad

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:
What's this life turning into?
I just broke up with this girl like 6months ago only for me to discover the new guy shes bleeping right now s my neighbour next building.

I think its crazy.

I feel like letting her know tis wrong.. but I dont want her to start thinking maybe I got jealous and want to take her away from her new man.
I dont go back to my vormit tongue

but why my neighbour??
Let her have fun with your neigbor. Some women are so easy to get that you wonder if they think right.

Also, it seems like you're a little bit jealous and unhappy. Guess you didn't bang her or bang her right when you guys are into relationship.

The truth of the matter is women are so cheap to get if you show them that you're not desperate and be yourself. They'll come to you especially if you're intelligent and cool-headed.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Why would I do that when I have a bf? undecided
Hahahahaha. Who is your bf?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. / My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? / Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.