Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns (1385 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns by Freeman50(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2016
A burn survivor, Julie has shared photos of her amazing journey to recovery on Instagram. Julie who is a chef, was at a nightclub taking food orders when a fight broke. In the a bid to run away from the gunshots, someone kicked the fryer with hot oil into the air and it her. More photos after the cut...

Re: Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns by powerfulsettingz: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Wow
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns by herdeythoun(f): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2016
whaoo...glad she is getting better.
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns by zarakay(f): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Thank God for her life
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns by pyyxxaro: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2016
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesu embarassed
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns by Timolanki(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2016
she looks thick. thank God she is almost recovered.
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2016
so what do we do now? senseless
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Happy for her.

But, ............ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2016
shocked shocked undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mimzyy's Tooth Removed In My Mouth / Deleted / A Wife Material Must Be Able To Prepare Soup With N250 - True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.