Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (73351 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by HeWrites(m): 1:52am On Jan 17, 2018
After the photos of a new sex doll which will be sold for over N800k went viral, a South African blogger Nandy Mlomo took to her Twitter page to share sexy photos to prove that she is sexier.

However, she received backlash from twitter users, as they berated her for comparing herself to a sex doll.

See their reactions below;

Molemi wrote; “Dolls dont give us Ls..she ignored my tweet”

Sir Paul Wrote: “Well we wouldn’t be buying expensive hair every month”

Uncle Ojo Wrote: “No thanks, that body and wig will still need some maintenance, and will not have sex if it’s needs are not met. With Doll baby, there won’t be all that!”

Cashflow wrote; “ I can pay to get same version of you as a sex doll! i guess the brazilian hair we won’t be buying anymore is really getting to ya’all!”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/south-african-lady-shares-photos-to.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by HeWrites(m): 1:53am On Jan 17, 2018

18 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by kbzee11(m): 1:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Where is the picture nah? undecided

7 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by kbzee11(m): 1:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Well well...don't mind all those choosing a doll over you...them no dey serious grin

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by deco22(m): 2:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Try comparing your face to that of the sex doll and you will realize you are not even near the Doll in terms of beauty.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Harrynight(m): 2:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Germandude: 2:19am On Jan 17, 2018
I pity babes for this one.no more pay before service. This one is pay ones and carry go.I hear say this doll dey wet,na true.who has tasted it?

9 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Divay22(f): 2:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Wetin sex doll go do people grin grin grin

Modified : The insecurity is too much

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Xinzu: 2:25am On Jan 17, 2018
"send it to ABA and get it yesterday" gringrin

That guy is on another level of savagery!! cheesy

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nonso92(m): 3:26am On Jan 17, 2018
It's now starting to look like girls are being intimidated by sex dolls. hahaha

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by MilesLamar(m): 4:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol "send it to Aba"

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by WeirdoNg: 5:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Women don vex grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by MhizzAJ(f): 5:20am On Jan 17, 2018
This sex doll is really causing so much wahala but what's my own

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by cassidy1996(m): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2018
a doll is a doll
a girl is a girl

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by geozone: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2018
a lifeless bit of plastic gives women complex. na wa o! anyway i prefer my women alive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by mikejj(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2018
cheesy grin i choose you over the sex doll.jawe

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by veekid(m): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Send it to Aba and get it before noon, by the time Aba pple finish their fake products of this dolls mehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by festwiz(m): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol

Why spend 800k to maintain one slay queen monthly when you can get all they have to offer for a one off price? Lol. Free of STD, no drama, no headaches, no social media stalking, no cheating and no heartbreaks. This aunty should park well.

It's 2018, money must be conserved. Doll ti take over.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Kenzico(m): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2018
grin

Women go hear am dis season

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by ubunja(m): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Nonso92:
It's now starting to look like girls are being intimidated by sex dolls. hahaha
thank you for this comment

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by YabaLeftist: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2018
I'll choose this woman over and over again. Beautiful face, bootylicious body.

7 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by carymastory(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2018
Dolls competing with ladies... : grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by delugajackson: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2018
shocked

"I will send your picture to Shangai and have 1000 of you in Tincan by Friday."

gringrin
This line got me. Chai, people are so wicked.

61 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by MetroBaba1(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2018

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Bossontop(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2018
grin cheesy
She iz already feeling intimidated....lol

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Kaslino(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Came on NL last night to see the brouhaha about 800k - 5m dolls. But from the way dis babe is responding, the internet is just in for a new level of savagery from these girls. Wetin dem go dey flaunt now go pass nude pics and videos. Competition don start and Gifty BBNaija never hammer! Savagery level just got turnt up! Extreme level.

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Crossbow(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Omo na to Start to dey save o..
800k nor be small money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by albacete(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2018
And girls will shout themselves hoarse that they are not sex objects. Why is this one now comparing herself to a sex doll?
This has got to be the lowest self esteem I have seen in a person, comparing oneself to a mere doll.

The sex doll is better sef, at least you pay a onetime fee and be the only one to enjoy the sex. Why would I pay to have sex with a female and she will be enjoying the sex with me? That's cheating you know.
If I must pay for it, you better not moan, otherwise I take my money back.

55 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by phetto(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Naija gat no chills at all

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2018
veekid:
Send it to Aba and get it before noon, by the time Aba pple finish their fake products of this dolls mehn
Proudly made in Aba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2018
It is only illiterate and jobless women or dependent women that would be fighting over a sex doll.Any woman who knows her worth and vision or plan for her life would care less about a sex doll.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by tunjijones(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2018
really funny reply... "when you malfunction i cant send you back"

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.