Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Need Info About Idanre Hills - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Info About Idanre Hills (2394 Views)

Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. / Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Info About Idanre Hills by ehie007(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hi guys, please i need somone who has visited idanre hills or lives there to give me some vital info about the place, am planning to go there during any avalable holiday.

hotel accomodation, safety, wat to expect, e.t.c, what to do and what no to do,

thanks.
Re: Need Info About Idanre Hills by adelibert(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2009
Guy idanre hill is a place to be. You can make hotel reservation if you want to stay for a day or two in idanre town depending on d weight of your wallet. Idanre hill is a good place to be, you will see alot of olden days stuffs after passing through several hundreds of stair cases but there are also resting terminals. I think thats all you need to know.
Re: Need Info About Idanre Hills by funkybaby(f): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
Idanre hills is okay. In about 2-3 hours, you should be done with the whole tour. It's best you hire a tour guide as there are fobidden places you are not supposed to enter and so on. The view from the hills is breath-taking. I had pictures. Pity the pictures are not here with me, I would have posted some.

The residents are friendly, Generally ondo people are nice. Lol. You only have to respond to their greetings. Go along with food, water and drinks. You can get to buy there but I won't trust their food and water.

You should be able to get a good guest house within idanre town to lodge but I will sugget you lodge at akure and then leave from there to idanre. If I remember correctly, the journey is about an hour or a little less than that.

It is not really adreanline pumping. If you want that, go to Erin ijesha smiley 'mountain climbing' and spectacular water falls smiley

(1) (Reply)

US Immigrant Visa Questions / Some Basic German Job Seeker Visa Interview Questions / UK Or Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.