Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) (8490 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Shade's Unexpected Visit (A Short Romantic Story) / Shade's Unexpected Visit (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by marvelck: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2016
The day I paid my girl an unexpected visit at home is an experience I will never forget. I was in her neighborhood one early morning and decided to quickly check on her. But when I saw her I didn't know she was the one, dressed only in her nightie, wearing an hair net to cover her hair and without any make up on her face. She was looking the opposite of the beautiful girl I used to see/know. I thought I was staring at another person until I heard her calling my name and dragging into her house with a mischievous smile on her face. No wonder she always insist I notify her first before coming to see her at home (so as to prepare herself and her face very well, I guess). Our girls really need to cut down on their make up so that one can know which one is their real face...

2 Shares

Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by ikombe: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2016
grin Girls and Make up sha .

But

Where is the pix attached undecided

1 Like

Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by falconey(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
grin

at least you know where your money goes.
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by pennytrate: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2016
[I]→ in the makeup world anything is possible shocked[/i]

1 Like

Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Is that your girlfriend op?

1 Like

Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Funny buh where's the pic?

1 Like

Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by Splinz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Some girls are the architect of their woes.
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by queenitee(f): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol..Sorry bruh
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by Divay22(f): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Op.is you that is sponsoring the make up o grin grin grin,but she fine with it, but without it I can't tell.
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by firstking01(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Girls can only decieve gullible and fvck boys with their fake make ups...we know beautiful girls when we see one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by Medunah: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by darknetcom: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
oooohhhh shittt... shocked shocked...

wtf... shocked shocked..
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by chiefojiji(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
u no tell us d story finish ogah!

After dragging u into dere house with mischievous smile, what now happen inside

cus I know she can't let u go unhappy
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2016
marvelck:
The day I paid my girl an unexpected visit at home is an experience I will never forget. I was in her neighborhood one early morning and decided to quickly check on her. But when I saw her I didn't know she was the one, dressed only in her nightie, wearing an hair net to cover her hair and without any make up on her face. She was looking the opposite of the beautiful girl I used to see/know. I thought I was staring at another person until I heard her calling my name and dragging into her house with a mischievous smile on her face. No wonder she always insist I notify her first before coming to see her at home (so as to prepare herself and her face very well, I guess). Our girls really need to cut down on their make up so that one can know which one is their real face...

these two pictures are of different individuals, not same person.
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by lepasharon(f): 1:43am On Dec 23, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

these two pictures are of different individuals, not same person.

It's the same person
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by seunny4lif(m): 1:55am On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin
Some girls ehn
The makeup on their face, can paint a whole full building and till remain grin grin grin

Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by Fynpatra(f): 4:45am On Dec 23, 2016
I dnt knw hw true the story is...but our girls are finished..av said no to make up.
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Ever been heart broken and you feel it's the end of the world, Check this out.:

At some point in our lives, we all have experienced one form of hurt or the other; either as a result of heartbreak from a relationship, by losing someone dearest to us to death, by being abused, raped, rejected, or as a result of separation from siblings and parent due to divorce etc. And at that point, we feel so twisted up inside like the whole world has risen against us and we hope for the ground to open up and swallow us. Life becomes meaningless and we no longer see reasons to live. The place of love is replaced with fear, trust with betrayal, joy with anger, and forgiveness with vengeance. Deep down in the midst of all these, we feel these hurt are unique to us; that we’re the only ones having such experience, and our hearts begin to resound with endless questions of ‘why me?’’, ‘why would such a thing happen to me?’’, ‘why would God allow it?’’

It is very painful for instance, to have given yourself to someone without reservation; to have poured out your love upon him/her, and to have made yourself available to them, only for........

Follow the link to continue reading: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/hurts.html
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Girls and make-up are like...

Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by jericco1(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2016
nonsense
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by Criticize001(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2016
That's why I love deeper life girls
Re: The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) by JuneOctober(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin hehehe!

You cannot hide that make up face for too long, that your boyfriend would still see the real you. For some guys, when they see these ladies with make up, they fall flat like walls of Jericho.

Even if I am to put make up(which I don't put on except on special occasions) I love it light. When I see the way some ladies go artistic on their faces, I smh! See painting.
I had a friend who loves putting on make-up. The day she took it off, come and see the way people were asking her if she was sick.

Moderation is the best.
Feel free to put on your make up but not in a way that people won't recognize you when you take it off.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. / Why Do Girls Keep Their Legs Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.