Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You (8490 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by brianromel(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
6 Naija ways to know the girl wants to have sex with you.

She actually came over

Now if that is not a sure sign then what is. Guys seriously that she would leave her home and decide to travel, walk or fly to see you at home. Even if you home is 4X4 cubile or a three bedroom bachelor pad or a mansion, she decided that because of you she want to come to your place, after all your effort, your recharge card and all those expensive outings. Give thanks, pat yourself on the chest, do fist pumping or any other macho move you know gets you pumped up. Because you are the MAN. Now let your ego do the rest of the talking.

She laughs at your jokes

She’s around and you start putting on you “I Go Dey” and “BasketMouth” moves and she’s actually laughing she head’s off at everything you say. Please don’t stop, do continue. Like which woman doesn’t like a dude with a wicked sense of humor.

She is always smiling at you

Each time she stops to catch her breath from you joke routines, your eyes lock with hers and you both smile sheepishly. But I know your smile s more of that of a wolf in sheep clothing wink wink!! Oh she likes the way you smile. Dude she’s sizing up, this is the best time to put on the charm and tell her some sweet words about her and her body. But please do not over do it, else she will think you’re a perv. Oh and whatever you say, start with the way her dress looks, not with the way her breast looks.

When you get close she doesn’t ….

The game of tag begins and for some reason she hasn’t fled the scene. Dude give yourself a thumbs up behind you. Keep the gist coming and keep approaching. If she doesn’t keep starring at the door and other possible escape routes while you are at it, then keep getting closer and closer like the Close up ad says.

Houston we have touch down:

Yes you have you hands on her and testosterone is fogging up your senses. Your mind is saying take it slow but you for other mind its saying omo see bobby, guy hol am. Pay attention to your mind, not the other mind down under. This is the best time to crack a joke and tease her. What works faster, tease her then tickle her. You will find that your hands will find all the right places after that.

She goes to the bath room

In the middle of this tease and tickle section, she goes to the bath room or at an earlier time. There by giving you a view of that Arsenal as they sway from left to right. Please pay attention to them well. You see ladies always wear tights to emphasize their asset (get it ass..). But when the game of take it all off starts, they are always wearing one sexy panties and for some reason the assets aren’t emphasize but you would notice cos she looks “oh so sexy”, Plus hey you guessed it, no tights. If you see this or notice this from the start, then you are so gonna get it.

Question
Where do the hide them tights when they take it off, cos she didn’t go to the bathroom with her hand bag?

Check out Lag Hacker for more funny signs:http://laghacker..com/2015/04/6-naija-ways-to-know-girl-wants-to-have.html
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by newsomtin(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
brianromel:
6 Naija ways to know the girl wants to have sex with you.

She actually came over

Now if that is not a sure sign then what is. Guys seriously that she would leave her home and decide to travel, walk or fly to see you at home. Even if you home is 4X4 cubile or a three bedroom bachelor pad or a mansion, she decided that because of you she want to come to your place, after all your effort, your recharge card and all those expensive outings. Give thanks, pat yourself on the chest, do fist pumping or any other macho move you know gets you pumped up. Because you are the MAN. Now let your ego do the rest of the talking.

She laughs at your jokes

She’s around and you start putting on you “I Go Dey” and “BasketMouth” moves and she’s actually laughing she head’s off at everything you say. Please don’t stop, do continue. Like which woman doesn’t like a dude with a wicked sense of humor.

Each time she stops to catch her breath from you joke routines, your eyes lock with hers and you both smile sheepishly. But I know your smile s more of that of a wolf in sheep clothing wink wink!! Oh she likes the way you smile. Dude she’s sizing up, this is the best time to put on the charm and tell her some sweet words about her and her body. But please do not over do it, else she will think you’re a perv. Oh and whatever you say, start with the way her dress looks, not with the way her breast looks.

The game of tag begins and for some reason she hasn’t fled the scene. Dude give yourself a thumbs up behind you. Keep the gist coming and keep approaching. If she doesn’t keep starring at the door and other possible escape routes while you are at it, then keep getting closer and closer like the Close up ad says.

Houston we have touch down:

Yes you have you hands on her and testosterone is fogging up your senses. Your mind is saying take it slow but you for other mind its saying omo see bobby, guy hol am. Pay attention to your mind, not the other mind down under. This is the best time to crack a joke and tease her. What works faster, tease her then tickle her. You will find that your hands will find all the right places after that.

In the middle of this tease and tickle section, she goes to the bath room or at an earlier time. There by giving you a view of that Arsenal as they sway from left to right. Please pay attention to them well. You see ladies always wear tights to emphasize their asset (get it ass..). But when the game of take it all off starts, they are always wearing one sexy panties and for some reason the assets aren’t emphasize but you would notice cos she looks “oh so sexy”, Plus hey you guessed it, no tights. If you see this or notice this from the start, then you are so gonna get it.

Question
Where do the hide them tights when they take it off, cos she didn’t go to the bathroom with her hand bag?

Check out Lag Hacker for more funny signs:http://laghacker..com/2015/04/6-naija-ways-to-know-girl-wants-to-have.html
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by tizz04(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wow...nyc ..xperiment tinz give yall feed back grin
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by mirexxx(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
All these signs and wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by buygala(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
While I am waiting for all these signs, that singular magical moment can just pass, never to be retrieved embarassed

GO WITH YOUR INSTINCTS, EVEN IF SHE CAME VISITING STRAIGHT FROM CHURCH, AND IS TALKING EXCITEDLY ABOUT JEHOVA'S GOODNESS undecided... Girls have this general habit of talking endlessly about everything or over-doing stuff when they are beginning to feel the nigga smiley ....

A TRUE PLAYER'S SEXUAL INSTINCTS HARDLY EVER FAIL smiley

4 Likes

Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by ronald4lif(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
This doesn't cut it for me. A girl can still do all these without wanting to sleep with you. You do not have to agree but this is just not it.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Omoedeki: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
cool
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kindergarten stuff.

Nothing new.
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mtchew who cares...!! God pls give me d spirit of consistency like u did for eden hazard .... dats wat matters..
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by brianromel(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Mtchew who cares...!! God pls give me d spirit of consistency like u did for eden hazard .... dats wat matters..

That bad

Oh boy you need togomacin, the sure power solution to keep you consistent like Hazard. grin
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by jamex93(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Den give her paganda. Style
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
brianromel:

That bad

Oh boy you need togomacin, the sure power solution to keep you consistent like Hazard. grin
Mtchew... Togo ko Senegal ni.. abegi... God's own last longer... dats wats driving eden hazard... Such aura n power... tho I play like dat buh mehn d dude z good.. #endofdiscussion
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
God hav mercy
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nonsense! Thats how you guys end up raping innocent friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
softysparky:
Nonsense! Thats how you guys end up raping innocent friends.
The OP is pretty good at women I think and what he wrote is truth.
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by modskiller(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
@onila and @omoalata1 does that when they come over to my place though. But they also wear iron pata/kpata/pants devlish girls embarassed
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Sommyangel(f): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
No 1 is absolutely wrong... Visiting someone doesn't mean that you want to sleep with the person
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by ivyy(f): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
If you try some funny moves cause am simply smiling at you, a resounding slap will do it grin

Very weak write up by the way

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by khassy(m): 2:46am On Apr 19, 2015
this one mustmake FP

anyway twas senseless angry angry angry
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by khassy(m): 2:46am On Apr 19, 2015
this one must make FP

anyway twas senseless angry angry angry
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by MRBrownJ: 3:15am On Apr 19, 2015
@OP
your write up shows us exactly your poor state of mind towards women.

She actually came over
this is the reason why so many women get ra.ped. a woman comes to your house and you automatically assumes that she wants to sleep with you, without ever thinking that she could possibly just want to discover you, befriend you, talk to you, or simply spend some friendly time with you.... sadly, sex is the only thing in your mind.

She laughs at your jokes
if you are actually funny, EVERYBODY will laugh at your jokes, whether they want to fukc you or not. if smiling at your jokes is what you take as a sign to want to fukc someone then you need serious help.

being HAPPY does not means someone wants to fukc you. a smile is just that, A SMILE! not everybody is a sad miserable person

you get close and she keeps her distance, and you want to take that as a sign that she wants to mount you?!?!?!?!?!??! oh lawd!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA going to the bathroom is now a sign that someone want to fukc you, bwaaaaaaah! have you ever wondered that maybe, just maybe, she wants to actually take a dump or pee......... or that she uses that so that you stop what you are doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2015
Sommyangel:
No 1 is absolutely wrong... Visiting someone doesn't mean that you want to sleep with the person
True but its not assive you are visiting your brother. You are visiting a niggah with hot blood.
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by imsuboi(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2015
Useless thread; baseless "facts"

I think threads like this are the reason behind the increase in rape incidents undecided

Op, you deserve a lengthy ban.

Maybe till 2999 or something angry
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Jayjay0(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2015
yea were do they hide there pany once they visit the bathroom....it happened to me i was surprised cus wen i was smooching i notice her wearing them only for her to visit my toilet and come bck with out them..
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by mrkay101(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2015
in my Honest opinion I'll say No1 is kind of true depending on the kind of relationship you have with the girl. the possibility of bedding her is at around 50% cus let's be honest with ourselves the girls have it in mind that the guy might try out some moves on her. its now left for her to either resist or accept it. our naija girls sabi pretend abeg. cheesy

Note: it depends on the kind of relationship u have with her. and for the guys always learn to control yourself when a girl say No.
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by pryd(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2015
Is this the trash section? angry

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by francizy(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2015
OP so if your sister comes to my house, I should just bring out my agaba idu because, from your reasoning/assumptions, she wants to fūck?

I've had several friends who visited me in the past but didn't have sex with me. In some cases, not because they don't wanna have sex but because they wanna preserve their dignity as a woman.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by mostHandsome01: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
mtchew!!!!!
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by troy20(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Houston, we have a touchdown!
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by sinizia: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
7. When she encourages you to insert a pórn for both of y'all to watch.

8. When she starts having intimate talks while with you.

9. When she keeps reminding you every 30 minutes, "I'll soon be going o." Bros, something is cooking.

10. When she insists on being alone with you before she comes over.

11. When she plays a truth or dare game with you, with her giving you "séx" dares. lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
All these signs and wonders

grin grin
i tire oo

(1) (Reply)

"No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. / BREAKING: Pastor Adeboye And His Sugar Babe Caught (picture) / The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.