Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette (88007 Views)

Jack And The Residents Of No. 7 Cole Street (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / "365": A Novelette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
queenitee:

Same to you creeza honey.Have a wonderful Easter..God bless you
bless u too sweety

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Adesina12:

Same to you bro
smiley
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
Thanks dear, hope you enjoyed.

Girlhaley lankyannie share easter meat small, I'll share my Diwali meat too when time comes.
I'm still enjoying tongue
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by PamelB(f): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Creeza:
In no particular or special manner ( the specialness - is that an English word?- is too much individually )

happy Easter to pricelesslove tulz15 pelumee mirob mozb geofavor iykesticks michelle55
adesina12
tunjilomo
colik
yorhmienerd
mercichoco
veekid bibijay123 pamelb rachealfst harameede99 enirock
jagugu88li dimssy missmossy royh bababuster, refiner biafrabushboy adeculate
saraphina carajewel
muyjubee lankyannie queenitee and my very own yinks89 (been ages man)

I wish you guys a stress-free Easter and all the excitement that the season has in stock.

SPREAD THE LOVE, DONT JUST let IT END WITH YOU. You are inevitably special to me in all ramifications and I know that someone else is to you.
wink
chai!
Tanx baba mi

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Missmossy(f): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Efua has suffered embarassed Happy Easter to you also Creeza, keep it coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Jsaviour(f): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nice story you have here. Efua is a 1st class mumu, how can she trust 2 able bodied men she doesnt know well. How can she even beleive the sudden change in their behaviour and attitude towards her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nnnena:
my silly mind is telling me uyi raped efua also Dani and ade made a bet on Izzy.*clears throat that's all. but i would love to see how everything went
lol . nice theory nnenna smiley
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
PamelB:
chai! Tanx baba mi
You are welcome dearie
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by saraphina(f): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Creeza:
In no particular or special manner ( the specialness - is that an English word?- is too much individually )

happy Easter to pricelesslove tulz15 pelumee mirob mozb geofavor iykesticks michelle55
adesina12
tunjilomo
colik
yorhmienerd
mercichoco
veekid bibijay123 pamelb rachealfst harameede99 enirock
jagugu88li dimssy missmossy royh bababuster, refiner biafrabushboy adeculate
saraphina carajewel
muyjubee lankyannie queenitee and my very own yinks89 (been ages man)

I wish you guys a stress-free Easter and all the excitement that the season has in stock.

SPREAD THE LOVE, DONT JUST let IT END WITH YOU. You are inevitably special to me in all ramifications and I know that someone else is to you.
wink
same to you Creeza.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Creeza honey,thanks

I'm not sure of who raped her but I know its not Nosa,its probably uyi,poor Efua

Izzy,you need to get yaself back,mumu girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2017
Jsaviour:
Nice story you have here. Efua is a 1st class mumu, how can she trust 2 able bodied men she doesnt know well. How can she even beleive the sudden change in their behaviour and attitude towards her.
thanks alot
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 2:42am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by rachealfst(f): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Creeza:

wink
HAPPY EASTER dear broda, may we all witness more of it in Jesus name.
Happy Easter nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by BlissfulJeff(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
nice update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2017
spoilers disclaimer ; the following events took place after the prologue, watch out

Chapter 10

Efua

I sprung up angrily from my bed and pushed Uyi aside, his arm trying to grab hold of me. He was rather too weak or too puzzled. he couldn't hold on and he let me loose instantly.
I went into the corridor and down the hall to my bathroom, slammed the door shut when I entered.

" How did I end up in this mess? my mind questioned.

" You were not careful . Efua you shouldn't have trusted any of them. At least you saw the signs. I showed you .Even in dreams , I showed you but you were not religious enough, you let your guard down"*

" To hell with being careful! To the land of the damned with being " religious "!! Funny to say , but what have they done for her? cant you see she is ruined? Efua you were not gullible, it's sheer bad luck and wrong timing . A worldly life would have been less painful... less brutal and blissful than this, "

*it's not the end of the world , she can still redeem herself, there is still hope."

* it's too late for that .!.."

" Thats a lie .Now. you .shut up and let me talk to her!..."

*No. you shut up, your opinion is past overdue now. I have been silent and let you ride the wheel , now I'm in charge "

Those where the voices of good and evil battling in my subconscious mind -a war for domination as light tried to prevent darkness from taking over.

My voice probably woke up the entire neighbourhood when I screamed out in pain . I rammed my fist into a mirror on the wall of the bathroom and my reflection shattered. ..
I picked a stack of buckets on the tiled floor and smashed them into tiny molecules upon a toilet seat , wishing so dearly that it was Nosa's devil-devised skull.
A knock came on the door but I ignored it. Then Uyi's voice came from the other side .

" Efua please open up...Efua can you hear me? please open the door , you need to.."

" Just go away " I said softly in a pool of hot and bloody soul -wrenching tears .They turned my once white eyeballs into a fiery lake of fire.

" Efua let me in" he begged " Please stop this , I can't bear to watch you suffer. Don't make it any more difficult than it is by hurting yourself "

On the floor where I sat , I scoffed and grinned painfully to the thought of his words. " That's funny . Only if it would alleviate and end my suffering"

I became ashamed and stood up to open the door-I was a walking dead by character.

" I want to go home Uyi . please take me out of here " I fell into his arms " I am so-."

"shhhhh . It's okay. calm down. I know how you feel " he cut in smoothly .

He rubbed his palm on my once well combined strands of natural hair, then left to confront Nosa who ate himself up in the living room trying to justify every lies and excuses he had and was still going to give about being innocent.

" I didn't do it . Believe me Uyi! Nosakhare barked " You can't put this one on me, mate. I woke up this morning by 4:20 and saw her dosing here ,right here on the couch but ...I mean.. i know she was a bit seductive and inviting, but I. . ."

" You went straight into your room...yes I know .You already said so " Uyi cut in" I believe you but I can't say much for your friends .. I mean one of them could have returned and..."

Nosa raised a finger and swilred it instantly signifying "no".

" That's absurd " he cut in " I'm not vouching for any of them but they are not so vile and carnal . For God's sake ,guy what about your friends? what about you ? where were you at the time? I'm not stupid Uyi. I might be blunt sometimes but am not a cheap fool , I'm a gentleman with nobility and that includes being wise"

" I don't have any motive for doing it either ? " Uyi shot back at him " but you threatened to have your way with her, remember? -."

" Fine . Very good and fine but you'd be surprised that I changed my mind _."

" All I'm saying in essence is that _"

They argued endlessly and I was too weak to interfere, nothing would change even if did. I culled up from the corridor floor and turned to enter my room. My hands accidentally pushed Uyi's door open and I saw awful and wicked things on his walls -at the far end of the room.
I stood there temporarily amazed and disappointed. Again, I was twice beaten and none shy. I covered my mouth trying to prevent a nervous breakdown, tears broke free.

" Oh God " I groaned softly " Why me ?
I couldnt believe how two lunatics ruined me . One fantasising about me and the other actually having his way with me.

I closed Uyi's door quietly and went back to my room before they could finish their argument.

Mr Ake was surprised to hear my voice on the phone when I told him that I was quiting my ministerial service at his department.

" Nothing happened sir, " I explained "I just feel it's the right thing to do. I'm leaving for Benin tomorrow "

" OK sir . I will do just that- Thank you for understanding. Yes sir . I appreciate all you have done for me. My God will bless you abundantly. "

I hung the line and dialed my Aunt's number -Izzy's mom .

Izzy

"You slapped me Izzy? how dare you ? a five star Ranking General like me? you have the ..."

"And. I . will. do. more. if you ever insult my family again "I cut in with a blast."that one was just for Dani whom your boys beat up yesterday"

He stood there lifeless and motionless. He was confused or maybe allowing my conviction sink into his head properly as he picked his eye shades (glasses) from the floor . He rubbed his cheek while looking round ,humiliated to the bones as people advanced to settle any further eruption of trouble.

"that is what he said? I told my boys to beat him up? Ade finally uttered " I see you don't even know anything about that your boyfriend"

I jerked at the sentence

Kechi pulled me back, " it's OK. You have done too much already. Izzy let's just go"

" leave me ... who the hell does he think he is ." I said still eye locked with Ade , who was obviously in a state of shock " You think I'll be afraid of your Military character- your disguise to hide that weak personality within you. well you are wrong , I can't and won't let you think so. Dani is ten times better than you will ever be"

I had probably lost it entirely as a group of guys pulled me backwards in a bid to settle issues.

" Babe carry your friend comot here abi na so fight dae sweet you . ? na wa o" One of the guys said to Kechi.

Some other guys reasoned with Ade on a matured level to allow things mellow down, before the school security officers intervened .
The cheif secury officer (Cso) had a little chat with Ade . He didn't say a word to me afterwards, only taking a long stare into my eyes before zooming off with his car.

After much ado, Kechi and I walked out unscathed and I couldn't stop smiling to the idea of finally getting rid of Ade.

" You can pretend sha " Kechi teased .

"Me pretend? what do you mean ?

She grinned and gave me a glorious stare " How you just pretended like nothing ever happened between you and Ade"

I smiled " Oh! that was confidential. " I collected my bag from her and continued " he doesn't know that you are aware of the whole story , so I had to make it look real and the ^mumu^ played along. You even just follow script sef, like mercy Johnson "

Kechi laughed.

" Me pretend ? which one concern me? I'm not too good with acting but you eh: Mama Izzy the soap opera queen. I carry nyash up for you"

"Do you think it worked ? " I said beneath a mild smile " I mean he was surprised and ..."

" He is a military officer , Izzy. you can't instill fear into him" Kechi said as she waved down a taxi .

" So what do you mean? What will he do ? I asked and marveled at the reactions of Kechi .

To be continued. ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2017
So Creeza updated and I did not know

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by mcgift(m): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2017
wow nice update dude
keep the ministry going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
nice update.bring it on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Creeza:
it did a bit . I've grown kinda thin.. that apart though! how have you been?
Just missing ur updates. Hope u will"chop" up now to get urself fat again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 12:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Looks as though I was the last to arrive after stalking this page for a while with no update in sight. Thanks for remembering us creeza nd hope u ar thru with the stress for now?

Happy easter in arrears to this family. I missed all the banter nd small talk but I am up to speed now nd ready to roll

Nice suspense Creeza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
enirock:
Looks as though I was the last to arrive after stalking this page for a while with no update in sight. Thanks for remembering us creeza nd hope u ar thru with the stress for now?

Happy easter in arrears to this family. I missed all the banter nd small talk but I am up to speed now nd ready to roll

Nice suspense Creeza
thanks , I never forgot you guys nah. You are always on my mind . Just having few issues with sub and stuff... you know what I mean nah.
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cc enirock queenitee adesina12 missmossy Nnnena jagugu88li Michelle55 and special others

*continues

Efua

Pain and guilt would always cloud reasonable thoughts . I regretted ever going to Umuahia and my life would be miserable in the most part of it with memories from the past until I draw my last breathe. Holding on to an event and never letting go simply because it hurts to pretend like it never happened, kills you faster than any viral disease. Even faster than Ebola.

I pitied my parents and worried that telling them the truth , rather than the lie I told would not only give them high B.P or heart attack but also dent our family's christain reputation. I would nevertheless bring shame and suffering to their poor heads.

" The ministry thought it was wise to end our service before due date. They will send our short term progress to their headquarters in Abuja " I had said while fo*ndling a spoon in my palms " To evaluate our performances, then recall few Corp members into a much wider spec of duty"

" So you're back to Benin City ,for good now , right? Mother had said . She had arranged the table while she took short glances at me.

" Not really . I still have a few things left back there to accomplish - to finish, I mean , before settling down here in Benin " I replied still playing with the spoon childishly. A part of me wanting to escape reality.

" Speaking of setlling down " said my mom" When do you plan to get married and give me grand children?

" Haha ! mama . Don't worry, a truckload of babies are on their way " I wondered which part of me said that , if it had anything to do with my current mood or the yearning inside me to forget my sorrows.

" Alice , you are too ambitious " My dad cut in , he continued with his newspaper, glancing at everything and anything; turning pages after pages hoping to find something captivating , he would pause on a piece of write up and after some seconds when you thought he had been absorbed into the story, he flips over to the next page.

" I'm not ambitious o, am very optimistic " said mama.

" I think Mama has a point " I said .

Papa shrugged.

" well since you both have decided, then we better revisit the issue of marrying a devoted " man of God" .."

I frowned.

" Papa " I said as if little devils entered my being " I told you I won't marry a pastor. I want to get married to a man that understands the kind of person I really am , someone.. someone who. .."

" Someone who won't tell you when you are heading towards ruin ,right ? said Papa with with a firm stare " case closed . you'll marry a renowned man of God "

I looked at a bowl of stew Mama placed on the table admist careful hands . Flames of steam trotted dynamically and I wished I could pour the entire content of that plate on Nosa 's and Uyi male rectums. Each a time,while I watched them languish in pain.

I took a plate instead and spooned the edges of the bowl " I miss your delicious sauce Mama. This is mouth watering, can I have it all to myself ? . I hid the pain in my forced smile, and gave a cheerful but big grin that nearly pooped out my eyeballs.

" Somebody still thinks she is five years old " my dad cut in again from my right . He sat at the head of the rectangular table while mother sat opposite my position. Papa never spoke out of turn , he was slow to judge and even slower when he spoke on trivial issues.

" You can as well eat the entire meal planned for the week" He said . He dropped the newspaper on his laps; took off his glasses and clasped his palms together " let us pray for the food.. "

" Efua " Aunt Vera said with surprise holding her captive " come on in. Come inside my dear. I Never knew you'd be back after a short period of time . Don't just stand there come in"

She hugged and dragged me into her home.

Aunt Vera imbibed a direct replica of my grandma - her round face and pointed nose with dark-drown captivative eyes were a clone image to her mother's. She was the reason my father got anything he wanted from their parents when they were little. Her face alone not to mention her petite but respect- commanding physique , placated my grandma to do just anything for little Vera ( now my Big aunt).

I was told that she facilitated my parents marriage despite the fact that my mom came from a non-Christian home.

I smiled " Thank you Aunt " I said as if showing gratitude for all she had for me in life. I sat comfortably into a black leather sofa.

I looked round the sitting room and it was just the way I had always known - quiet and cool, four sofa surrounded a central table and the space behind them created a vacuum-packed square. A picture of Izzy and her late father smiling into the camera during her fifth birthday ( just few years before he passed away) , it gave the environment a contrasting but cheerful feeling.

Not too bad for a once wealthy family.
The thought nearly escaped my mouth.

" So how was your adventure " Aunt Veraline became enthusiastic. " You know what ? . Don't tell me just yet , I've missed you . Since you left , I have always bit myself for not bidding you farewell the day you travelled. It haunts me day and night, Tell me ; what will you eat? What do you want to drink ? I have something chilled and cozy like hollandia yoghurts , maybe you'll prefer natural grape juice . I have soft drinks too, make a choice"

The words " juice" and "wine " brought back nightmares of terror, flashes of pain bit dip into my heart while it strangled every muscles and tormented me for my naivety and carelessness .- I got myself raped.

" Aunt don't worry " I said " I'll be fine. In fact, I came to tell you that I'll be staying here for the meantime , until I resolve an issue on ground "

" OK " said Aunt Veraline with a blank look on her face.

" That's why I called you the day before my arrival in Benin City . Last week"

I hoped she would not ask about my parents consent . She was the type that never wants to offend others, her actions were patterned and to a limit , especially when it involved my father who is her elder brother.

" OK . that's lovely. So where are your things. Ok just that small bag, is this some kind of a holiday or you just miss me as much as I do you. We will have plenty of we- time to catch up with each other just like old times , trust me. " She smiled " Does your father know about that decision of yours to stay here? " she shot me an inquisitive stare .

I twisted my lips to a corner of my mouth while my tongue went the opposite direction , painfully popping out my cheek. I slightly scratched my eye brow afterwards .

" You see .." I began " Aunt Veraline " that was the third time in my life I called her by her full name, the previous being when I wanted favors." That's the problem. " I contined " They don't know and they think am back at Umuahia. I can't stay there "

" Why ? they are your parents and love you so much. Why then can't you.."

" I can't " I Interrupted her " Knowing and regretting that I lie to them every single day that passes by about what really happened in Umuahia " I paused while wiping a tear off the corner of my eyes " It hurts to see them believe me . The little girl they trained to be truthful and God fearing , lie into their faces without remorse but second thoughts in her hearts. Aunty, " I sobbed loudly " a nail passes through my heart everytime. .. Everytime " I tried to grasp for air , holding on tightly to her arms " I lied to them and it rips me apart gradually "

" Awwwnn not again . Come here !" said Aunt Veraline emphatically and she clasped her arms round my shoulders. It's OK, my dear . I noticed you are putting on a jeans trouser with high heels ( A taboo in the family ) and I wanted to ask about your wardrobe change too but I will do that later . those were her words and she continued " Now " she released me from her grasp " Tell me what really .. really happened "

" it is a long story " I sobbed out.

" I will have all the time in the world to listen. "

A bright light glowed in her eyes and it assured me that my predicament was not a terrible one after all. Someone was willing to hear and understand me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Izzy paced her mother's living room . She scratched her hair trying to grasp the idea that I propounded which according to her was vague and absurd . I know I wanted something from her but I hoped it was not too much of a favour.

" Wait" Izzy said "Let me get that straight . You want Daniel to use his father's influence and help you terminate the appointments of a couple of corp members at Umuahia . Is that possible ? " she continued after I gave a nod "not only that, you also want those corpers thrown into jail on the basis of fraud and molestation?"

" Yes " I replied blankly .

I had called Izzy to rush down from Ugbowo where she stayed , down to Aduwawa -her mom' s apartment was located there. I had told her it was important and when she arrived I had told her a version of my story and my decision to solve the probem but Aunt Vera had advised me to modify the tale and hide some bits of truth from Izzy.

"I don't know what you think about Daniel, but he would never do a thing like that . His father's influence in high places might be able to do so " Izzy affirmed " But the Dani I know , won't burge to my will on that issue"

" Izzy listen , these guys I'm pinning down are fraudsters. They duped people and even raped a female Corp member. Rape , Izzy, I'm talking of rape here " I placed my hands on her shoulders. " I want them to suffer, but I can't do that without investigating them privately because one out the two is a prince. "

" Aunt Efua . This is not you. I mean what happened to 'forgiving people' and why can't you just leave that incident to the authorities . Report them and expose whatever you think they do behind closed doors . At least save our face from that madness you want me to undergo. " said Izzy sarcastically when retreating from my grasp

" I can't. .it's too personal " stray tears wandered at the corners of my eyes " I know what I said about forgiveness. I can't, God may forgive them but I won't, not until justice is served."

" Efua. . .You are asking too much from. . ."

" I knw what I'm asking for. " I shot back at her " Do you think I have not thought about that ? I have , every single hour of today, I have ,Izzy. Getting help from you and Dani is the only way out. You want to know why? " I asked pointing a finger to her face " because I trust the young lad and so does your mom .We trusted him to look after you while in school. why do you think we hid your relationship from my parents ? Do you think it's just plain stupidity or being selfish? No Izzy! " I stamped my index finger on the centre table " this is the reason , here , right now is why. We have no brother who will protect us Izzy, and having him in your life was enough security for both of us. please " I lowered my tone " Help me out here . I'm begging you "

She stood there beside a t.v set which was strapped to the wall, she folded her arms and her wavy ebony hair displayed a radiant trait in the history of our family.

she said " Efua can't you leave this for God..."

" The tongue, young lady I'm not your age mate " I exploded " And where was God when I needed Him most?
I couldn't believe I jut said that .

Izzy stared in disbelief ; she took a quick glance at her mom who came out from the kitchen . Aunt Vera came right towards me, she placated me , wrapped her arms round my body , wiped away my tears . She turned to Izzy and communicated through eye language employing her to help me out.

Izzy refused any compromise and stood her ground . That was the fifth time in a row.

" Mom I can't believe you support her on this ... what business have you with guys who defrauded people and raped a girl. I mean what connections do you ..."

" It has everything to do with me." I looked away from her and then towards Aunt Vera, then back again to Izzy " I was the girl. They raped me ... They defiled me " tears drenched my cheeks but dried off immediately as they came. " And I want them to pay dearly"

Evil grew untamed in my heart and I wanted nothing more than to deal with Nosa and Uyi.

" I still can't. . .I'm sorry about what happened- please -I just can't " Izzy retorted.

Her mom intercepted the issue and forced herself to question if Izzy was really her daughter who suddenly couldn't help a cousin in need or some demon possessed apparition of Izzy who thought she was wiser than everyone else.

" Hah! " Aunt exclaimed " Iziegbe , Bue sunu? ( what is wrong with you, Iziegbe?)

" So you called me here on a short notice for this " Izzy exhaled " Does uncle Barry know about that decision? She asked while trotting to the dinning table on her left and stopped abruptly . she turned after silence sliced through the air.

Me and Aunt Vera shook our heads in unison signifying "No"

" Your Mother - Aunt Alice . Is she also in the dark about this?

We repeated the head motion- This time we shook it up and down. " Yes"

" Even at that " She continued " I still can't "

" Why ? " I asked already going insane to her constant replies.

" Just because I can't. okay. Leave me alone. " she yelled out her lungs " If you want , you can go ahead and call him over here, but I won't just run off to look for Daniel and start explaining all this to him . He is a boss of his own- Daniel Okafor and I'm just me- I'm izzy Ehisogie "

" Did you guys fight? I asked. It was obvious she hid something from me and her mom.

Iziegbe scoffed , " I wish ! "

In the whole drama ,Izzy 's phone rang. She brought it out of her pockets and slided the recieve button.

" Hello..Hello,,, Please who is on the line?

She sighed after failed attempts to get the caller's identity.

" Who was that? hope glowed in my soul when I asked.

" A strange number . This is the second week now. And when I try to pick up , all I get is static " she said in anger.

I took out my mobile from my purse " OK. But you're staying here till Dani comes . "

Izzy probably wished the earth would open and swallow her up when she dumped herself into a sofa chair " I hope you know what you are doing " she said and took off her green jacket ; slided her feet out of a pair of flat heeled shoes...

Tbc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Creeza:
thanks , I never forgot you guys nah. You are always on my mind . Just having few issues with sub and stuff... you know what I mean nah.
Definitely I understand.

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Awwwwn,thank you Creeza honey

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Adesina12: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ce said on point

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
queenitee:
Awwwwn,thank you Creeza honey
You welcome
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adesina12:
Ce said on point
What? lipsrsealed
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by 0b10010011: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2017
Suppose I fit read this stuff finish, I for make 3rd class school back then.

Still looks like fiction believing people actually read that much

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Creeza hits FP

YeeÚeepeeeeeeyyyyy!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
weldone my man

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by tunjilomo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Read from the begining till this moment,found it captivating and unique,a beautiful piece of art,so precious I can't wait to see the end,I take a seat and make buttocks seat and enjoy this.
So WOOOOOOOOOOOW.
PLEASE when is the next update Biko.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? / Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Three Paths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.