Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? (6462 Views)

Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
I've shange color now to lightskin yellow smiley((real talk))

..STOP STALKIN ME!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fabulocity:

Meedot2.... on stand by smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
First you say I'm stressing you and then I shange color like you ask and now you say I'm stalking you... WOT DO U WANT FROM ME((no offeinse)
MrCork:

..STOP STALKIN ME!!!! undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Who he? undecided I don't wanna get banned cry
MrCork:

Me.edot2.... on stand by smiley
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
Who he? undecided I don't wanna get banned cry

..you will not get bannned wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
First you say I'm stressing you and then I shange color like you ask and now you say I'm stalking you... WOT DO U WANT FROM ME((no offeinse)

sexxxxxc...since it's wot you want wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why didn't you say so since and you were givin attitude like Christmas chicken undecided....I won't let you mate wit me because your 17" looooonnnng *kondo* will tear me apart embarassed
MrCork:

sexxxxxc...since it's wot you want wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
When I type his name, I always get banned undecided
MrCork:

..you will not get bannned wink
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by khiaa(f): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2016
MrCork:
...saw a black chick goin to work this morrrring..pulled over in my Range Rover Spot....i susssspected she wazz Nigerian thou...told her to come here and her reply...*nonsense *

WTF is that all about...ladies?.. please advise!!
angry

lol grin You know better than this.
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2017
MrCork:

....arhhhh..ok..so you think you berrrrrra than Nigerian simply becuzzzz you carry spears an chase lion's & zebra s wearin slippers?...abi? ..that's make you a gentleman? ...am really tryinnn had to be nice to you my nigggga! (Real talk) undecided

I have never laughed so hard on this forum! What is right wrong with you grin
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2017
MrCork:

..son but why you tryyyyyna derail the thread...din't your president sleep wit a woman with aids then claim he don't hav aids becuzzzzzz he wash it off? ((Google it and thank me later))...no offense!! angry

Omg! Shots fired! You are killing me here! People thinking I'm crazy angry
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fabulocity:

^^^^this one definitely dakskin (no ofennse) undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrSavage: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrCork:
...saw a black chick goin to work this morrrring..pulled over in my Range Rover Spot....i susssspected she wazz Nigerian thou...told her to come here and her reply...*nonsense *

WTF is that all about...ladies?.. please advise!!
angry
was all this in your dreams cos bobo you no get wheelbarrow sef
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by khiaa(f): 3:00am On Apr 24, 2017
MrCork:

LMAOgrin
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
MRCORK!!!! LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!! I'VE FINALLY SHANGE COLOR TO LIGHTSKIN YELLOW ALL FOR YOU BUT YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE SHANCE TO MATE WIT ME BECAUSE YOU WASTED TOO MUCH TIME angry angry angry (NO OFFEINES)
MrCork:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Allergic To Condoms.. / Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.