Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! (6444 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / My Cousin Is Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
she calls me all the time and acts like we r lovers.
sometimes she tries to have sex with me on phone though i have not proposed to her.
she loves to ask me "where are you?", "what are you doing?", "which lady is beside you?" and all that. . . the least thing i do makes her so angry and she would also call me back after a loong break.
does she love me or is just obsessed with me?
how should i relate to her??
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Scash(f): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
He is back again
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by razznaija(f): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by swtchicgurl: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2012
mtchew! Go and bleep her na, nansensical!

So dull, u can't even make a lie! Smh
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
Are you a weakling?! C'mon take care of your business!!
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by OK2NV3: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2012
i phucked my cousin in my teens. a taboo in my mum's side but here i am.
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by OK2NV3: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
i just like u
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
Nairaland peeps and th
eir stories!!
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by zolzlolz(f): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
O_o
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by kandiikane(m): 2:23am On Jun 03, 2012
In my family, we marry cousins so please enjoy the taboo. cheesy
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Mynd44: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2012
kandiikane: In my family, we marry cousins so please enjoy the taboo. cheesy
But how are you sure about his family?
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Funkymallam(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2012
Dustbin is back with his fantasies. cheesy
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by bknight: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2012
I don't think it is right but I used to wonder: except there were other humans created same time as adam and eve, how did the world population get to this? Noah's ark had only noah and his relatives. If d flood destroyed d whole world, how did world population get to this? Lot's daughters? Infact d insanity of greek 'mythology' gives one an insight to how pervert dis world is if u cld open people mind to see wats in them.

While some cultures elsewhere intra-marry within family, I am not in support of this. Not being in support too doesn't not blind one to d fact dat such temptation is even more rampant than u'd have thot.

Op, a man without sense of caution and strong sense of reason over temptations will drift to ruin sooner. Cases like these should help you learn how to understand ur mind and learn to tame ur temptations.every man needs to learn these.

1 Like

Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2012
Oh boy.
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by fubbyy(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2012
I once wanted to open a thread like this but I taught of the insults you people will utter and I decided to stay back

@ op my cousin was doing this and she finally seduced me , and we had it, I later found out that its a common thing from where am from
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2012
@op,Arabian clown...did u catch dat monkey you went after that strayed into the bush from the zoo near your house?
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by kandiikane(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
But how are you sure about his family?

The cousin won't be so into him.
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
kandiikane:

The cousin won't be so into him.
Hmmm that might be right
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
bin gbagbo: she calls me all the time and acts like we r lovers.
sometimes she tries to have sex with me on phone though i have not proposed to her.
she loves to ask me "where are you?", "what are you doing?", "which lady is beside you?" and all that. . . the least thing i do makes her so angry and she would also call me back after a loong break.

Attraction between cousins are always normal & rampant, especially when u are confined & hardly see or mix with other members of the opposite gender. I was once in this situation; she was obviously in love with me, but I wasn't like always cos of my core religious values & fears then. She would even UnCloth in my presence to go take her bathe, and would always like to chat, gist, lay on the same bed with me....& cos she is my cousin, so damn pretty to say, I hardly scolded her, though I was only 20 then....but gradually when we both started living far apart, it died down though we still cherish each other in the sister-brotherly way!! So op forget it, counsel her, & move on for your future!

1 Like

Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by asewo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lame....
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Slimgrace(f): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
ds is weird
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by agb2011(f): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
bknight: I don't think it is right but I used to wonder: except there were other humans created same time as adam and eve, how did the world population get to this? Noah's ark had only noah and his relatives. If d flood destroyed d whole world, how did world population get to this? Lot's daughters? .
and i guess the book of Leviticus (Leviticus 18 ) where God specifically said there shud b no marriage btwn cousins, relatives, inlaws &samesex is torn from ur Bible or u ar reading it upside down.
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:00am On Jun 04, 2012
Mumu she luvs Uuuuu
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Lilspicer(f): 1:42am On Jun 04, 2012
When i was 14 my cousin a lesbian always seduces me undressed in my front kiss me ask me tins about sex tell me to put my hand on her pussy..until i yanshed her..i later regreted and asked god to forgive me now am grown so dont even try it.
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by brownusagirl(f): 3:42am On Jun 04, 2012
bin gbagbo: she calls me all the time and acts like we r lovers.

Yuck!! Gross! Incest! Tell her that's disgusting! She needs a man of her own!
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Mynd44: 6:36am On Jun 04, 2012
I cant believe anyone actually believes this clown called Bin
Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by otodeluxe(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2012
She's your cousin and there's absolutely nufin wrong in her calling you and asking you alot

1 Like

Re: Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! by Killz1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
I thought this idi[i]o[/i]t underwent lobotomy. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! See Unclad Photos Of A Lady Released By Jealous Ex-boyfriend (18+) / Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.