Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Mature advice please.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature advice please.... (1480 Views)

I Need Mature Advice, Please. My Bf Had An Affair!! / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature advice please.... by Omooba224: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
At a certain age in life, one needs a companion who will always be there for him/her in a time of dismay or merryment.. I always think about having sexual relationship experiences before finally hook up with someone. I'm in my mid 20's, approaching ladies is not my problem, but my problem is how to handle them. Ladies usually say that I am kinda rude, with the following attitudes:
1. Bashing them
2. Giving them Less Attention and lots more.
Recently, I had a little rancour with my girlfriend-to-be lolz, she said I overreact too much and she can't date me because of my behavior etc and another girl even flaired up and told me never to call her again. I have gotten another potential girlfriend now but I don't want to lose her again.
I need matured advices Nlanders please..
NB: I have never had a girlfriend..
Re: Mature advice please.... by BlackDBagba: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm coming
Re: Mature advice please.... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Mature advice please.... by Masonic(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
So how exactly can we help you? You already know what your problem is. Simply do the opposite of all you listed and you'll be just fine. Or you can keep searching for any girl who can accommodate your bullshït.

2 Likes

Re: Mature advice please.... by queenitee(f): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
You know what your problem is and I'm sure you know the solution.
Sorry,I have nothing to say.The next poster might sha
Re: Mature advice please.... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
When you get money, they won't give you options again
Re: Mature advice please.... by ireneony(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fall inside well
Re: Mature advice please.... by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Heya, poor boy!! Get rich first...
Re: Mature advice please.... by Omooba224: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Masonic:
So how exactly can we help you? You already know what your problem is. Simply do the opposite of all you listed and you'll be just fine. Or you can keep searching for any girl who can accommodate your bullshït.
Like giving them too much attention? I don't get you
Re: Mature advice please.... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omooba224:
At a certain age in life, one needs a companion who will always be there for him/her in a time of dismay or merryment.. I always think about having sexual relationship experiences before finally hook up with someone. I'm in my mid 20's, approaching ladies is not my problem, but my problem is how to handle them. Ladies usually say that I am kinda rude, with the following attitudes:
1. Bashing them
Recently, I had a little rancour with my girlfriend-to-be lolz, she said I overreact too much and she can't date me because of my behavior etc and another girl even flaired up and told me never to call her again. I have gotten another potential girlfriend now but I don't want to lose her again.
u need deliverance... Go for anger Management. It will be difficult to see a lady that will tolerate such crass attitude.
Re: Mature advice please.... by zarakay(f): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nma27:
u need deliverance... Go for anger Management. It will be difficult to see a lady that will tolerate such crass attitude.

Exactly
Re: Mature advice please.... by TheCOB(f): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omooba224:
1. Bashing them

Hello Omooba,

You have only told us what these women have said about you.
But what's most important to helping you change your attitude is what you yourself think of the situation.

So tell us,

How would you describe your dealings with the feminine folk?

How would you describe your attitude towards the women you had past romantic entanglements with?
Re: Mature advice please.... by Omooba224: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nma27:
Anger Management! Would you mind giving me a clue about how to manage my anger?
Re: Mature advice please.... by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omooba224:
1. Bashing them
Moderate your ego and masculinity bro, esp when it has to do with women knowing they are delicate species else you'd keep losing em.
Re: Mature advice please.... by Splinz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
My dear, you need some growing up. Apparently, you're not yet mature enough to handle a responsible relationship.
Re: Mature advice please.... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omooba224:
Anger Management! Would you mind giving me a clue about how to manage my anger?
Its left for u to discover that.
Re: Mature advice please.... by Omooba224: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
TheCOB:

Hello Omooba,

You have only told us what these women have said about you.
But what's most important to helping you change your attitude is what you yourself think of the situation.

So tell us,

How would you describe your dealings with the feminine folk?

How would you describe your attitude towards the women you had past romantic entanglements with?
Well, I'll say at a start of my rapport with them I always tend to play along with their attitudes, but as time goes on I easily turn off with them (calling them but them not calling back in a case of missed call, busy excuses etc). My Ideology is that I can't call a girl more than twice when she is not picking up my calls.

Some girls will say I am too inquisitive. At times I try to ask indirect questions..
I am a jovial type but I don't take nonsense
Re: Mature advice please.... by Omooba224: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
firstking01:
Moderate your ego and masculinity bro, esp when it has to do with women knowing they are delicate species else you'd keep losing em.
Hmmm! Well said, but I don't want to sound needy
Re: Mature advice please.... by firstking01(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omooba224:
Hmmm! Well said, but I don't want to sound needy
Even this your statement is filled with ego...watch it bro!!!, watch it!!!.
Re: Mature advice please.... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dude, don't change who you're for nobody.
I would quote Marilyn Monroe for you but I'll pass.
Tables turned, these same people urging to change, work on your anger blah blah blah, would be the same ones wanting you to be patient, talk to and even "pray" from them bītches.
Stay true to yourself, no apologies.
Re: Mature advice please.... by TheCOB(f): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omooba224:
Well, I'll say at a start of my rapport with them I always tend to play along with their attitudes, but as time goes on I easily turn off with them (calling them but them not calling back in a case of missed call, busy excuses etc). My Ideology is that I can't call a girl more than twice when she is not picking up my calls.

Some girls will say I am too inquisitive. At times I try to ask indirect questions..
I am a jovial type but I don't take nonsense

Okay.

I really think you should adjust your view of women. You seem to subtly believe that women are somewhat beneath you hence you can't take their nonsense..... You can't call back if they don't pick after 2 dials (and heaven alone knows how you react when they eventually pick). You play along with them initially - as if they were some sort of new toys sad

That way, you would keep losing them.

So please start with seeing your woman as your partner, your complement and helper....... Not some toy made to adhere to your biddings

Next, please look into your ego... Don't you have your own nonsense? So how come you can't tolerate her own nonsense? What makes you believe you have a right to display nonsense and she don't?

Relationships involve lots of tolerance and respect (which means we wouldn't expect you to be bashing your woman). If you can't tolerate differences, it would never work. The reason is simply because humans will always have differences, so our only option is to tolerate each other.

That same thing you want to say, say it nicely and it would work like magic! When a woman feels valued and honored by her man, chances are that she would most likely give her best to please him

I understand that you want to feel in charge and in control.... But you don't have to do it at the expense of your partner. Really, Loving itself is the most powerful tool to keep you in charge and in control.... But you don't seem to be using it.

Dump the anger/power tool and pick up the Love tool and you would see her yield to your leadership without you having to exert it over her

1 Like

Re: Mature advice please.... by YUNGLURD(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
queenitee:
You know what your problem is and I'm sure you know the solution.
Sorry,I have nothing to say.The next poster might sha
aunty sori o, wuts dat on ur chest
Re: Mature advice please.... by queenitee(f): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
YUNGLURD:
aunty sori o, wuts dat on ur chest
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mature advice please.... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Op, is your name Bella
Re: Mature advice please.... by YUNGLURD(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Mature advice please.... by Omooba224: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2016
TheCOB:

Okay.

I really think you should adjust your view of women. You seem to subtly believe that women are somewhat beneath you hence you can't take their nonsense..... You can't call back if they don't pick after 2 dials (and heaven alone knows how you react when they eventually pick). You play along with them initially - as if they were some sort of new toys sad

That way, you would keep losing them.

So please start with seeing your woman as your partner, your complement and helper....... Not some toy made to adhere to your biddings

Next, please look into your ego... Don't you have your own nonsense? So how come you can't tolerate her own nonsense? What makes you believe you have a right to display nonsense and she don't?

Relationships involve lots of tolerance and respect (which means we wouldn't expect you to be bashing your woman). If you can't tolerate differences, it would never work. The reason is simply because humans will always have differences, so our only option is to tolerate each other.

That same thing you want to say, say it nicely and it would work like magic! When a woman feels valued and honored by her man, chances are that she would most likely give her best to please him

I understand that you want to feel in charge and in control.... But you don't have to do it at the expense of your partner. Really, Loving itself is the most powerful tool to keep you in charge and in control.... But you don't seem to be using it.

Dump the anger/power tool and pick up the Love tool and you would see her yield to your leadership without you having to exert it over her
Honestly, I can't thank you enough for your matured advice. I will try to adopt every salient point you made and I hope I will be better off by the points...
Gracias...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mature advice please.... by Omooba224: 6:46am On Dec 23, 2016
firstking01:
Even this your statement is filled with ego...watch it bro!!!, watch it!!!.
Lol, alright
Re: Mature advice please.... by TheCOB(f): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Omooba224:
Honestly, I can't thank you enough for your matured advice. I will try to adopt every salient point you made and I hope I will be better off by the points...
Gracias...

You are very welcome... Thank you very much too for seeing reason with the critique. I wish you all the beautiful things love has to offer. Cheers! wink

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number / Woman Storms Hotel, Catches Husband Cheating, Takes Nude Photos Of Him & Posts O / Marriage @ First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.