Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys (59658 Views)

What Are The Departments In NDA? / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by prodigyhenry: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
I confirm that of building/building tech. anytime I tell a girl that I studied building the next thing is "chai u this rich people sha, u will help me build my house ooh"
I rep building but we no even get time for ladies at all
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by intergral(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
First off. Before i start, to the young JAMBITES. Dont choose a course because girls admire the guys in the department.
This is strictly for Fun.

1. Medicine/Surgery
Ladies fancy this guys really tight.
They be pissing in their pants when they see the medical students with their white lab coat rushing to lectures. Trying to Adjust themselves and get noticed

But they fail to realize the medical guys got no time for ladies now

2. Mathematics Mathematics guys are ladies eye candy. Ask any lady. They see them as very intelligent book addicts. So she try to get close to them to get all her math courses passed.

But unluckily enough when she pass all her math courses she then be like

I rep mathematics sha. We too much
rep'n maths wella... Are u still an under graduate?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by taiwo3489(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
OP u'r list is incomplete, where are the Quantity Surveyor's and the builders. The factis that the hype given to Engine boys is not wat it looks like in the construction industry. QS will still issue order to dem. Rep QS and Building.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
intergral:
rep'n maths wella... Are u still an under graduate?
yea. Undergrad. U?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Prestdude:

Spot on! People think everybody they see in a bank studied cooperate business ralated Course, come to banks u'll see Law graduates, engineers etc going for MBA, ICAN, CIBN....
That is just the situation of Nigeria, there's not enough firm to accommodate all engineering graduates, so they switch to different line of profession, but that doesn't mean banking and finance or accounting is better, in fact banking and finance nor join sef, u guys are learner's.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by donprudent: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
benurch:

And the BF guys r d ones wif the money Ok nah!!!
yes ooo That's it
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sempumping:

I think you r just hating wink tongue

By the way the OP says " university "

Our eye' is clearer when we are done with school ...

It's not by department or profession ...it's by lipsrsealed

Lol, its by the weight of a man's Pocket cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by jkrist: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

lolss.....accountants/economists, one set of stingy/broke ass fellows.

any babe admiring them is on a long thing......but they can be highly deceptive with their gentleman look.
well that is accountant/economics as u said..
What of Banking and Finance guys?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by jkrist: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sempumping:
Engineering should top it ....

We admire their intelligence and see them working in chevron in the future tongue

Doctors no get money and are flirts

Accountant no get and are stingy

Animal production ... undecided how much be chicken 4 market

Pharmacist ...why didn't they just study medicine

Mathematics : True we trip ,we like to use them wink we don't see a future with them though tongue cos we think they 'll all end their career in the classroom

Archi....they don't have time ,always carrying drawing pads around forming busy ..so we just let them be cry

Lawyers are broke nah cry who doesn't know ..but they are so attractive embarassed,flirt and deceit 100% ..dey can lie for Africa ,sweet talk a babe (who grammar epp undecided),...I like that they are always concerned about their appearance .

Computer engineering/science : forming 'oyinbo' like they were there when the westerner's discoverd thing...they talk about codes and programming language just to make us trip cry...we wonder how on earth would someone understand all dis ++ and signs if he isn't a genius ..we see a bright future in them ..they are also math guru

what of Banking and finance guys?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by akoko11: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
4. Electrical Engineering
"Hello honey my refrigerator stopped working. Hurry up and come fix it" who doesn't want an electrican boyfriend?

U r on point bro, I remember wen I was still an undergraduate, I live in a small estate, but every body living there r students, I haven to b d only electrical engineering student living there. Believe me u, all d girls r flocking around me, till I graduated I cooked just twice, they r always there to cook for me, while I fixed all electrical fault in d vicinity, d one that capture them most was wen I built an inverter for my personal use, they will trip into to my small bed seater to charge their gadget. And most cases I also do their assignments for them Men it was fun, I enjoy it to its fullest

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by akoko11: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
taiwo3489:
OP u'r list is incomplete, where are the Quantity Surveyor's and the builders. The factis that the hype given to Engine boys is not wat it looks like in the construction industry. QS will still issue order to dem. Rep QS and Building.
Bro I feel u shall, but engineering boys too much
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
akoko11:

U r on point bro, I remember wen I was still an undergraduate, I live in a small estate, but every body living there r students, I haven to b d only electrical engineering student living there. Believe me u, all d girls r flocking around me, till I graduated I cooked just twice, they r always there to cook for me, while I fixed all electrical fault in d vicinity, d one that capture them most was wen I built an inverter for my personal use, they will trip into to my small bed seater to charge their gadget. And most cases I also do their assignments for them Men it was fun, I enjoy it to its fullest
oboi. U enjoy oo.

Wat sch was dat
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by kabishow(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
although i rep mech engineering,call on any profession u lyk,d fact still remainz: ladies wuld alwayz luv a guy wit substinace,wealth and goalz.....#we wuld meet at the top!
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Veektoria(f): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Engineering boys ni o.. with those Orange tags cool
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by akoko11: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
habtund:
The list is not complete without STATISTICS

Stat....wat?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by akoko11: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ontop123:
Op you know nothing. You're already aware that the list is incomplete without Mechanical Engineering.

Mech engine is cool, back then in sch we call them d machine tools, but ladies see them as dirty guys though not completely true. But a good number of them are actually dirty n not romantic they believe in gragra things. In my set then almost all d mech engine students are short dark and thick, I don't know y, but thats how we saw it then
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by akoko11: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
oboi. U enjoy oo.

Wat sch was dat

Bro enjoyment is an understatement, I really enjoyed those girls, sometimes they beef each other because of me, I hardly sleep my room alone, I am always with one of them except exam period.

As per my school, I attended one of those university in south southern Nigeria, I withheld d name for some reasons best known to me. Wat abt u?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by freddaboh(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

on point. I luv the rugged look.....lolsss

plus their dexterity is second to none.......shout out to all the engineering boys.....U guys rock.
proudly an engineer
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by freddaboh(m): 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
6. Chemical Engineering
When they hear chemical engr, the 1st thing that comes to their mind is OIL COMPANY!
They go about booking guys incase after graduation. They hear he works in an oil company.

Again, proudly an engineer.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Dfinex(f): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sulaimon01:

Auntie.... how far now..... We offend una ni?
lolsss. ..uncle no vex. na we we o
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Dfinex(f): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
adedayourt:

Wat a fallacious opinion u got der
lolss. ..go ahead I'm listening
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
9. Mechanical Engineering
The mech guys be claiming the ladies be lookin their muscles when they are changing engine parts grin
No problem.

When
she sees a mechanical guy working

Ahh Na we get am since 1800

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Dfinex(f): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Prestdude:

Lol! U just wan show urself, what most of you don't knw is that the only sector that will never fail and will keep employing people is the financial sector... Proudly A Banker.... BTW, who told u Accountants/Bankers are stingy?

hahaha. ....between u and I ,u know I'm saying the truth. frugality is their middle name, that's why u can not just call them and make demands : they will tell u it's not in their budget, that u should wait till next budget period. ...lolss
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Dfinex(f): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
dharay99:

I disagree...

U are free.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na mech engine /elect elect guys dey top ooh.. . As a psychology undergrad.. Anytime i talk say Na psychology i dey study. Most girls go dey ask me if i fit read their mind or they go dey talk say so Na mad pple i dey study.. And I'll be like undecided
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by dharay99: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Dfinex:

U are free.
good you know.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by freddaboh(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2016
durentchigozie:
6. Chemical Engineering
When they hear chemical engr, the 1st thing that comes to their mind is OIL COMPANY!
They go about booking guys incase after graduation. They hear he works in an oil company.
Again, proudly a chemical engineer.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by intergral(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2016
durentchigozie:
yea. Undergrad. U?
grad... Bro u have to watch out for this course "field extension and galois theorem" .... Good luck bro... Keep on repp'n mathematics!
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by millhouse: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2016
No be lie
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by adedayourt(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dfinex:

lolss. ..go ahead I'm listening

I spoke with a lady on matters relating to "relationship" and her conditions were

Honeymoon in Bahamas
A personal house (not rented)
Annual holiday outside d country
Set up a shopping mall for her cus she can't work under no body

Nd was like "guy I serious ooo"

So I felt dis is nothing but a gud gold digging machine.

Would I be right to say "every other lady is also a good digger? "

If uv met an accountant who has been tought to be prudent with his funds (which u defined as stingy) and likewise act prudent on his spendings.

Do u think it ll b fair to say all accountants are stingy?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Dfinex(f): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
adedayourt:

I spoke with a lady on matters relating to "relationship" and her conditions were

Honeymoon in Bahamas
A personal house (not rented)
Annual holiday outside d country
Set up a shopping mall for her cus she can't work under no body

Nd was like "guy I serious ooo"

So I felt dis is nothing but a gud gold digging machine.

Would I be right to say "every other lady is also a good digger? "

If uv met an accountant who has been tought to be prudent with his funds (which u defined as stingy) and likewise act prudent on his spendings.

Do u think it ll b fair to say all accountants are stingy?

I have not just met an accountant, I'm in their midst. so I have first-hand experience. I'm not one given to hasty generalization.

it's just a very minute percentage of them (who either had seen wealth before joining the profession or are naturally givers) that don't act that way.

if by chance u are one of the few, then I must say I'm happy for u.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Timossa(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nice thread, but I believe the first set of people that girls would admire are Linguists of foreign languages.

Education students too are admired a lot by girls, because girls want to be taught again and again.

Other departments are good too. Op do you all girls in school think about what the male students would become after graduating? Its for that moment.

An avearage Nigerian girl hates Maths and they have closed their eyes and minds to learning and knowing Maths. So, science students, your knowing Maths is not relevant to them.

The listings are not accurate anyway.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.