Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys (59644 Views)

What Are The Departments In NDA? / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Gbayi mehn.. I rep Mathematics 2. Mathematics Mathematics guys are ladies eye candy. Ask any lady. They see them as very intelligent book addicts. So she try to get close to them to get all her math courses passed.

But unluckily enough when she pass all her math courses she then be like

I rep mathematics sha. We too much[/quote]
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Danfuster(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

hmmm....I give it to u people. U are the bomb.

una too get activity, no dull moment.

Oh good Lord...heres someone who knows the real deal. Wanna know what makes Engineering better than Medicine... "Doctors put the life of their patient on the line but an Engineer puts his life on the line" Engineers are under-appreciated, especially in this part of the world.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by haibe(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sempumping:
Engineering should top it ....

We admire their intelligence and see them working in chevron in the future tongue

Doctors no get money and are flirts

Accountant no get and are stingy

Animal production ... undecided how much be chicken 4 market

durentchigozie:
5. Accounting/Banking/Finance
When she has been decieved long enough that accountancy guys hold all d money in the country and are all very rich.

She be like
"Lawd. I need me an accountant"
Dfinex:

lolss.....accountants/economists, one set of stingy/broke ass fellows.

any babe admiring them is on a long thing......but they can be highly deceptive with their gentleman look.

Be there jonzing.. many of the so called engineering guys run to Accounting/finance firms to look for employment. 70% of engineering graduates switch to the finance/accounting profession because thats where sure money is, even tho it may not be as much as the money the few engineers that are lucky get in oil companies.

Don't confuse Accountants or financial analysts with mere Bankers doing menial jobs like cashier. About the being stingy part, that is totally false, your attitude to giving depends largely on your personality. But in dealing with company's money, we try to be prudent as much as possible and ensure no naira spent goes out without the potential of bringing back some economic benefits in the future. If we don't act this way, no organisation will be successful when it comes to finances.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Ksslib(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
jidxin:
law I agree. ..then I ve d opportunity of dating d so called big grls while guys frm oda dept re always beefing law students esp engeneering nd d social science. ...... abeg expunge maths outta ur least joor
Lmao.... Engineering beef law? Abeg stop dreaming my broda. Engineering and Law are worlds, planets, galaxies, universes apart.

Wake-up! There's nothing to beef in Law, most especially not from engineering students. Wake-up! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
OP this post is hilarious grin
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by adedayourt(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

any babe admiring them is on a long thing......but they can be highly deceptive with their gentleman look.

Wat a fallacious opinion u got der

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by modsRbastard: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
haibe:

Be there jonzing.. many of the so called engineering guys run to Accounting/finance firms to look for employment. 70% of engineering graduates switch to finance/accounting professional because thats where sure money is, even tho it may not be as much as the money the few engineers get in oil companies.

Don't confuse Accountants or financial analysts with mere Bankers. About the being stingy part, that is totally false, your attitude to giving depends largely on your personality. But in dealing with company's money, we try to be prudent as much as possible and ensure no naira spent goes out without the potential of bringing back some economic benefits in the future. If we don't act this way, no organisation will be successful when it comes to finances.

When push comes to shov... Can you switch to Engineering ?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by haibe(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
modsRbastard:

When push comes to shov... Can you switch to Engineering ?
how does ur question relate to my post.. ?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by modsRbastard: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ksslib:

Lmao.... Engineering beef law? Abeg stop dreaming my broda. Engineering and Law are worlds, planets, galaxies, universes apart.

Wake-up! There's nothing to beef in Law, most especially not from engineering students. Wake-up! grin

Pls tell them oo... There's a reason medicine and Engineering faculties are almost isolated from the denser part of the campus.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
I don't understand what girls see in Engineering boys. Ah!

It's in every school!
Wetin?! undecided
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by jessetom(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
6. Chemical Engineering
When they hear chemical engr, the 1st thing that comes to their mind is OIL COMPANY!
They go about booking guys incase after graduation. They hear he works in an oil company.

Yup. That's fact. ChemE's rock!!!
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sempumping:

Nah thesame thing we dey talk

Strive to utilize resources =attributes of a micer tongue

Laughing, utilizing resources is not an attributes of a miser; it's just being prudent.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by taayourty(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Am one. Thanks for the compliment!
Dfinex:

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by modaink333: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
What about IKPU-OLOGY?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Prestdude: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

Lol! U just wan show urself, what most of you don't knw is that the only sector that will never fail and will keep employing people is the financial sector... Proudly A Banker.... BTW, who told u Accountants/Bankers are stingy?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by micflo28(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
angry angry
babe not true. I am an economist and i spend liberally on cute ladies like u.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
truthsayer007:

Why? Don't u piss your pants when u see medical students?
Nope....I have other things to focus on than focusing on them undecided tongue
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Bishops10(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

on point. I luv the rugged look.....lolsss

plus their dexterity is second to none.......shout out to all the engineering boys.....U guys rock.
Thanks Bae....I rep Engineering
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
[size=15pt]i no see computer science and engineering[/size] sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Prestdude: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
haibe:

Be there jonzing.. many of the so called engineering guys run to Accounting/finance firms to look for employment. 70% of engineering graduates switch to finance/accounting professional because thats where sure money is, even tho it may not be as much as the money the few engineers that are lucky get in oil companies.

Don't confuse Accountants or financial analysts with mere Bankers. About the being stingy part, that is totally false, your attitude to giving depends largely on your personality. But in dealing with company's money, we try to be prudent as much as possible and ensure no naira spent goes out without the potential of bringing back some economic benefits in the future. If we don't act this way, no organisation will be successful when it comes to finances.

Spot on! People think everybody they see in a bank studied cooperate business ralated Course, come to banks u'll see Law graduates, engineers etc going for MBA, ICAN, CIBN....

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Sulaimon01(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

Auntie.... how far now..... We offend una ni?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Crex007(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
10. Pharmacy
Looking for drugs to get you high? Your pharmacy boyfriend is there.

Add yours.

white and ash...oshey....proudly pansite!!!!!
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by suso(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
4. Electrical Engineering
"Hello honey my refrigerator stopped working. Hurry up and come fix it" who doesn't want an electrican boyfriend?
It is the work of a mechanical engineer to fix a problem of a refrigerator..
R&A is a mechanical branch
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by habtund(f): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
The list is not complete without STATISTICS
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Franchise21(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Banking & Finance
Not too far off
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
suso:

It is the work of a mechanical engineer to fix a problem of a refrigerator..
R&A is a mechanical branch
all d same grin
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by NigerianScholar: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
This depends on the school. For example in mine. Girls admire computer science guys the most
durentchigozie:
First off. Before i start, to the young JAMBITES. Dont choose a course because girls admire the guys in the department.
This is strictly for Fun.

1. Medicine/Surgery
Ladies fancy this guys really tight.
They be pissing in their pants when they see the medical students with their white lab coat rushing to lectures. Trying to Adjust themselves and get noticed

But they fail to realize the medical guys got no time for ladies now

2. Mathematics Mathematics guys are ladies eye candy. Ask any lady. They see them as very intelligent book addicts. So she try to get close to them to get all her math courses passed.

But unluckily enough when she pass all her math courses she then be like

I rep mathematics sha. We too much
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by nurusystem(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Gofwane:
no mind the op. Mechanical is suppose to be the first on the list. Trust me, i'm speaking from experience.

Even at my place of work, anytime i'm done fixing a broken down machine, all these I.T girls be smiling, looking and whispering among themselves. I alway feel like knight in his shiny armour!

mechanical student are the main Engineers an great men ,,dont mind that dude who compiled rubish
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by chiraqDemon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Tahh mechanical engineering na first (sha for my side) cos na dem bad pass....
Even bad guys de fear normal civilian wey be mech engine student cos e know say mech engine na gang on e own grin
So d babe go just de feel safe know say she fit dare anybody and nothing go happen grin
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by HAD3S(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Historians nko?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Ontop123(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Op you know nothing. You're already aware that the list is incomplete without Mechanical Engineering.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by wanderlust007(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Funny list you have got there op, can't stop laughing at the Agric n pharmacy peeps.

Engineering guys (engine boys) top it all in every school, they are the real deal and they walk in packs, hardly see an Engine guy walking alone, got swags n arrogant too, they believe say na only dem dey sch, that endears them to girls
someone shld pls giv dis girl a medal... she got it all... telling mechanical engineering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel / Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.