Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys (59655 Views)

What Are The Departments In NDA? / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by benurch(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
lol. Na we mathematicians hold d money sha

Lolz...ok ohh!!!!
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
benurch:

90% of oil workers have an extensive knowledge of engineering especially petroleum/chemical or even geology.....
Although the oil industry can also accommodate other fields like elect/elect, met/mat, civil eng........

While the other 10% should be fields of little importance to the oil company...

Exactly what i'm saying, if the Universities produce 40,000 petroleum/chemical or even geology students in a year across Nigeria, Only 500 will actually work in Oil companies, and its those ones that have Connections.

The remaining 39,500 students will be roaming about with their CV's, others will work in Banks & other areas of profession.

So lets stop deceiving ourselves abeg !

2 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by benurch(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
truthsayer007:

Exactly what i'm saying, if the Universities produce 40,000 petroleum/chemical or even geology students in a year across Nigeria, Only 500 will actually work in Oil companies, and its those ones that have Connections.

The remaining 39,500 students will be roaming about with their CV's, others will work in Banks & other areas of profession.

So lets stop deceiving ourselves abeg !

Now I get you brov....
The oil company now is highly competitive...
But we go get there someday....
WIP!!!!
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
benurch:

Lolz...ok ohh!!!!
wow. My thread made FP

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Rilwayne001: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
5. Accounting/Banking/Finance
When she has been decieved long enough that accountancy guys hold all d money in the country and are all very rich.

She be like
"Lawd. I need me an accountant"

We rule the world cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by pxjosh(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
10. Pharmacy
Looking for drugs to get you high? Your pharmacy boyfriend is there.

Add yours.
lmao grin No sane pharmacist will give you drugs to get high tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

lolss.....accountants/economists, one set of stingy/broke ass fellows.

any babe admiring them is on a long thing......but they can be highly deceptive with their gentleman look.

Rich, fucking rich but stingy fellows.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by kushma(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nursing @op
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Number 1 is false undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by EFGH: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
6. Chemical Engineering
When they hear chemical engr, the 1st thing that comes to their mind is OIL COMPANY!
They go about booking guys incase after graduation. They hear he works in an oil company.

lol... I reply Chem. Engr.

We are the UNIVERSAL ENGINEERS.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by SaintzPeter(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
kakakoshina:
op, u forget #PSYCHOLOGY proudly #MIND-SURGEON
Abi O.. I no know why psychology no dey show for anything.... Pple know too little about the course
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by ifeanyi83(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
AbuMikey:

....and I was actually expecting Architecture on the list grin

It should have been first on the list. Even when we don't have time, always busy with work, the ladies just don't stop coming around.... grin grin grin
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by sidgabriel95(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
6. Chemical Engineering
When they hear chemical engr, the 1st thing that comes to their mind is OIL COMPANY!
They go about booking guys incase after graduation. They hear he works in an oil company.
@OP Geology and geophysics suppose dey in place of chem engineering.
Team Geophysicsist
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by adedayoa2(f): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

any babe admiring them is on a long thing......but they can be highly deceptive with their gentleman look.
its called prudent, not stingy
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

meaning wat angry
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by dharay99: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

I disagree...
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Number 1 is false undecided

Why? Don't u piss your pants when u see medical students?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by osuofia2(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

Accountancy rocks all day. they always make a difference cause their is a place for us.. we the language every business speaks. proudly Accountant. we are not stingy like the economist.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Oblongatarh(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
The list can never be complete without Theatre and Media Arts.
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Wilsonmoses: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=durentchigozie post=52172814]4. Electrical Engineering
"Hello honey my refrigerator stopped working. Hurry up and come fix it" who doesn't want an electrican boyfriend?
[/quote
How many of our graduates can wire a room let alone fixing a refrigerator? Mtcheeeew...]

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Zullyat: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
First off. Before i start, to the young JAMBITES. Dont choose a course because girls admire the guys in the department.
This is strictly for Fun.

1. Medicine/Surgery
Ladies fancy this guys really tight.
They be pissing in their pants when they see the medical students with their white lab coat rushing to lectures. Trying to Adjust themselves and get noticed [img]http://cdn-

wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/02/raven-bouncing-her-boobs.gif[/img]

But they fail to realize the medical guys got no time for ladies now

2. Mathematics Mathematics guys are ladies eye candy. Ask any lady. They see them as very intelligent book addicts. So she try to get close to them to get all her math courses passed.

But unluckily enough when she pass all her math courses she then be like

I rep mathematics sha. We too much
What about economics guys
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Medunah: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

We rule the world cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by AntonioConte: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
demography and social statistics rocks.... demographers and social statisticians are fire....
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Franchise21(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
angry angry
Re u an Economist?
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
INTEGRITYA1:

Funny you, I am an Economist and I am not a miser only that I do avoid waste and I love and always strive to utilize my resources effectively.

Nah thesame thing we dey talk

Strive to utilize resources =attributes of a micer tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Franchise21:
Re u an Economist?
Banking & Finance
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
truthsayer007:

How many engineering students are working in Chevron, be deceiving yourself undecided

In this time that Oil workers are been sacked & Oil prices are down now sef

I think you r just hating wink tongue

By the way the OP says " university "

Our eye' is clearer when we are done with school ...

It's not by department or profession ...it's by lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Cope1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dfinex:

Accountants are not stingy and they have high integrity
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nellybobo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
6. Chemical Engineering
LWKMD!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.