Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed (31601 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by xreal: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
riczy:
Wen will doz paired by MMM start tieing d knot
very soon, they are still courting.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by dinachi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Damilola and Segun's meeting is the kind of stuff epic love stories are made of.

The pretty bride-to-be, Damilola shared on her social media page their amazing love story of how she met her heartthrob, Segun inside an elevator at her office building: and  the rest, they say, is history... 

See below via bellanaija:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/couple-who-met-inside-elevator-at.html?m=1
It is not bride to be but thief to be! You followed him because he has a good paying job and he drives a good car. Fake people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
ChukaLupin:

Come to my office next week and receive your quit notice
*in oga seun's voice*
..Well I typed that in response to the guy that said you can meet your wife anywhere...'anywhere' certainly does not include nairaland..I stand to be corrected though...
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by sanerugwei: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
yemsai:

U dis guy..y u dey mention me up nd down gan sef? Wetin I buy for ur igba?
Why you no gree for the bobo na.. E don tey your tjing dey desire am fa...
Give it a try.. As dem say a convincing will try you..
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by DUCEDAVEE(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Gud for dem...
Lessons to dem gurls out dere...
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by juman(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:
MMM has really done well....

Imagine how many ladies that will get married in 6months ,if MMM can be sustained for just sometime.

MMM is a better prophet, than the fake clergymen promising ladies marriages

Advantage of mmm. grin

When you have a senseless leadership country, a shortcut helps.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by ajasbaba(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
I like she shape of her yarnsh.

all the best to them sha.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by OyeKelly(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by castrokins(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
See That "Behind" In The First Pinshure

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by vickyife(f): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
lovely
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by madridguy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
I will let you be for the sake of the promise I just made to Ngozi now.

Onechancearmy:

Anyone who follows the pedophile illiterate prophet (Police be upon him) is my problem.

Anyone who kidnaps young girls and forces them to convert is my problem.

Anyone who won't stick with his evil kind, is my problem.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Onechancearmy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
madridguy:
I will let you be for the sake of the promise I just made to Ngozi now.

"Let me be" Haha. So unfunny. What kind of weed are you smoking in the unholy name of the pedophile illiterate "prophet" (police be upon him)?
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Bishop(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
yemsai:

Na ruv you buy for him igba ooo, you never say never. he could just be your knight in shining armour.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by madridguy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
I am a Muslim. ISLAM is perfect, but I am not. If I make mistake, blame me, but not my religion.

Onechancearmy:
"Let me be" Haha. So unfunny. What kind of weed are you smoking in the unholy name of the pedophile illiterate "prophet" (police be upon him)?
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by solacong: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
wow wow

people must always meet somwhere
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by ghostwritter(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
So many special ways to meet the one, it happens... suddenly! Telemundo be right about that one part. Just that , there is nothing called happily ever after, just struggle continues cheesy

Irony is, I could say all these things behind a screen that shields you from a life that's so pale and raw, where wants ain't satiated less feel the need to share love we dont ourselves possess. The only word we understand here in this slum? Hustle! Grab one or two asses in the night club to ram overnight when the hormones wailings won't let you rest , numbing every feeling af affection over 2 to 3 sheaths of cumful cheesy ... A large percentage aint lucky the least
pls can u repeat it slowly again
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by oscaruzie(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
"...replied 'yes' with an attitude" na so...if the bobo come bone her side based on the first impression, na d same babe no go gree pipu heard word for church based on husband prayer point...idiat of a gal
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! So if the guy didn't have a car to give her a lift, she probably won't have given him a chance. Money might not be able to buy love, but money sure creates a conducive environment for love to blossom.
money is the real love. any other thing na compromise....

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Emmahunk(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hope the guy asking a lady for contact anywhere and at any time not minding if it's even during a short ride in an elevator will stop after the marriage.
Also hope that the lady will not continue to give out her contact to whomever that asks so easily.
Wish them the best though
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by oforij(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ask some girls for their number on casual notice of friendship there go still form jagaban
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Onechancearmy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
madridguy:
I am a Muslim. ISLAM is perfect, but I am not. If I make mistake, blame me, but not my religion.

Pedophilia ( a "prophet" defiling a 9 year old child)and illiteracy ( a grown man refusing to learn how to read and right) are signs of perfection? Sigh.

I never mentioned ANY NAMES but thanks to the clues I dropped you were able to figure out the delusion I was hinting at, even though it took you hours ( someone of rudimentary intelligence would have figured it out in seconds)

Clearly slow witted but bravo all the same. Some of your sorry lot NEVER figure it out no matter how much they spend thinking about it.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by giles14(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Damilola and Segun's meeting is the kind of stuff epic love stories are made of.

The pretty bride-to-be, Damilola shared on her social media page their amazing love story of how she met her heartthrob, Segun inside an elevator at her office building: and  the rest, they say, is history... 

See below via bellanaija:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/couple-who-met-inside-elevator-at.html?m=1
she dey use fake ass?
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by jordinsparkles(f): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
yemsai:

d bobo wan marry u na..abi u no like am! U beta grab ur copy now!!!
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by apache77(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
This girl...r u a weightlifter?..
u met him in a lift, asked for a lift, then fell for him while u were being given a lift....
Isooorai..

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! So if the guy didn't have a car to give her a lift, she probably won't have given him a chance. Money might not be able to buy love, but money sure creates a conducive environment for love to blossom.

Preach bro, preach!!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Stick to your illiterate risikas and basiras
haha na wich sort of wedding pix be dat?
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
giles14:
she dey use fake ass?
lol hw u take know if d ass fake? Abi u touch am?
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
oforij:
Ask some girls for their number on casual notice of friendship there go still form jagaban
not if u a car owner
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Deejavuu(f): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Truckpusher:
And me and Deejavuu yaf met here on nairaland thousand times yet she hasn't even proposed. angry

Lmao. grin.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by oyetpel(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Females live in the moment. God loving man after marriage?
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by ChukaLupin(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
..Well I typed that in response to the guy that said you can meet your wife anywhere...'anywhere' certainly does not include nairaland..I stand to be corrected though...

but some people met and married here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spanish Fly / Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men / How To Get A Girl Super Wet And Hot In Just 5 Minutes…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.