Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed (31603 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Omotall(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2016
noted

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by joburiel(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2016
that thing called love.. makes me blush
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by dacovajnr: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Ayam tired I want to get married too sad
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by IYANGBALI: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
hiaaaaan,why the babe no dey shave the bear bear for her armpit now?
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Mrjendz: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
No place u can't meet a potencial spouse, even in the Toilet. grin
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by riczy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wen will doz paired by MMM start tieing d knot
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by dfrost: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
People must surely meet somewhere cheesy grin. Nice one.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by ChiefSweetus: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
So basically she has a nasty temperament and her manipulative attitude shows up as her being nice/polite ONLY when there's something to gain i.e. a free ride. Ok. Happy marry laive bro. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
dacovajnr:
Ayam tired I want to get married too sad

Let me give u my sister nephews, she was very beautifully. But she only for Handsomeness guys.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by lastkingsman: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
madridguy:
Soonest me and Ngozi too go share our pre-Nikkah pictures. tongue

leave ipob girls alone grin
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by dacovajnr: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
davtosh:

Let me give u my sister nephews, she was very beautifully. But she only for Handsomeness guys.
Sorry bro I don't do Hermaphrodite undecided
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sandydayziz:

I'd like to meet my dream man in a church, as a Christian cool

This could've been us... Buh m still too young cool cool cool

Did you say too young? Too young to get married? That is no issue. The younger we are, the better the marriage. So?
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
dacovajnr:
Sorry bro I don't do Hermaphrodite undecided

grin
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by madridguy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ngozi is not IPOR but Igbo lady. I want to have Mohammed Ebube Jnr

lastkingsman:

leave ipob girls alone grin
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by dacovajnr: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
davtosh:

grin
What's so funny tori Olorun..Oya link me up with one rich Dudess grin grin
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Amajerry83(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Am tired of dating broke girls. Am rich and I need someone of my standard.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Ezedon(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Local pre wedding pix, no offence plz
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Sandydayziz(f): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
SerialGist:

Did you say too young? Too young to get married? That is no issue. The younger we are, the better the marriage. So?

No no no!!! M still planning my future..
.no marriage till 27+.... Don't forget the +" tongue
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Onechancearmy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
madridguy:
Soonest me and Ngozi too go share our pre-Nikkah pictures. tongue

Stick to your illiterate risikas and basiras

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by EvangelistNdudi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
What is all this?
We meet here, meet there
No be one place una go meet before?

Man and woman must meet somewhere na
Haba

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by madridguy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Guy what's your problem?

Onechancearmy:

Stick to your illiterate risikas and basiras
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by goingape1: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Damilola and Segun's meeting is the kind of stuff epic love stories are made of.

The pretty bride-to-be, Damilola shared on her social media page their amazing love story of how she met her heartthrob, Segun inside an elevator at her office building: and  the rest, they say, is history... 

See below via bellanaija:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/couple-who-met-inside-elevator-at.html?m=1
the rate at which ugly women are using juju to catch man are so alarming!

check my signature to earn free bitcoins

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
I doubt one can meet any mature lady on this forum..you only come across underage liabilities who can't take care of themselves properly talk more of taking care of a home...#sigh
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by ChukaLupin(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
In an elevetor? Infact, where's the nearest elevator cheesy
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Onechancearmy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
madridguy:
Guy what's your problem?

Anyone who follows the pedophile illiterate prophet (Police be upon him) is my problem.

Anyone who kidnaps young girls and forces them to convert is my problem.

Anyone who won't stick with his evil kind, is my problem.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by ChukaLupin(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
I doubt one can meet any mature lady on this forum..you only come across underage liabilities who can't take care of themselves properly talk more of taking care of a home...#sigh

Come to my office next week and receive your quit notice
*in oga seun's voice*
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by xreal: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Congrats.

the artist who painted the lady's face is so talented.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by IamPopular(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
oswaggiee:
where will their children now meeeet?? grin grin grin grin grin
them go meet for beer parlor
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by SmartyPants(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Please woman come back here and finish the story by telling us why you had to reply him with attitude the first time.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by mylove4God(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Awwwwww.... I like this type of story/meeting. After all the shakara she ended up being his partner. So romantic.
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by xreal: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Omotall:
noted
u no serious at allll. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs To Show You Love Your Partner Too Much / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Spanish Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.