Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Onitsha Defy Recession : Christmas Preparations In High Gear - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onitsha Defy Recession : Christmas Preparations In High Gear (21390 Views)

Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / How Is Christmas Preparations In Your Location? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Onitsha Defy Recession : Christmas Preparations In High Gear by orimsamsam(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Well this is not up to debate. It just what it is. Unfortunately, Nigeria is not a statistic-keeping country for if stats were done I wouldn't be surprised at the results.

U.might be wrong and I might be wrong.
Am talking from Wht I saw Dis Xmas, if u happen to live Ibadan den u will Knw Wht am talking abt

Recession was also defy in Ibadan to celebrate Xmas. Just becos we didn't post pictures doesn't mean Onitsha was the only city that defy recession
Re: Onitsha Defy Recession : Christmas Preparations In High Gear by bigfrancis21: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
orimsamsam:

U.might be wrong and I might be wrong.
Am talking from Wht I saw Dis Xmas, if u happen to live Ibadan den u will Knw Wht am talking abt

Recession was also defy in Ibadan to celebrate Xmas. Just becos we didn't post pictures doesn't mean Onitsha was the only city that defy recession

Ibadan is just a city in SW, Onitsha just a city in SE. Holistically speaking, the question is, to what extent is it felt in SE generally compared to SW? One rich man from a village does not mean that the entire village is rich. Others may be the opposite.
Re: Onitsha Defy Recession : Christmas Preparations In High Gear by orimsamsam(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Ibadan is just a city in SW, Onitsha just a city in SE. Holistically speaking, the question is, to what extent is it felt in SE generally compared to SW? One rich man from a village does not mean that the entire village is rich. Others may be the opposite.
we are saying the same thing. With no statistical figure to clarify things, We can all conclude that all region is suffering from recession and not that the effect of recession is felt in one part of the country than the other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails / TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.