Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Anogiri- Correct Musician - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anogiri- Correct Musician (5338 Views)

Anogiri - "1 Fish" / "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" / Oyibo By Anogiri - Anyone Knows Where I Can Download As Well As The Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
If you go here, you can vote for his video under the Most Gifted Afro Pop category. The video up for nomination is "Oyinbo". Why is D'banj's "Fall In Love" still being nominated? Isn't that song from 2008? undecided

http://mva.channelo.tv/nominations/most-gifted-afro-pop/

I pray he wins oooo. It's a long stretch considering D'banj has his kokolettes to vote for am.
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by sweetguy10(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2010
ogugua88:

If you go here, you can vote for his video under the Most Gifted Afro Pop category. The video up for nomination is "Oyinbo". Why is D'banj's "Fall In Love" still being nominated? Isn't that song from 2008? undecided

I pray he wins oooo. It's a long stretch considering D'banj has his kokolettes to vote for am.

That's politics for ya , to hell with D'banj . Oyinbo bo bo bo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by Tmoni(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
I saw Anogiri last week sunday at the crack ya ribs show

It made me like the d guy more, i absolutely love his mannnerisms and body movement

I think his music is a combination of high life and hip hop which means he can sell to different classes of peeps

I wish him well

I J for short,
Make you carry me go
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by lalaboi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
sweetguy10:

That's politics for ya , to hell with D'banj . Oyinbo bo bo bo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ogugua88:

did the video come out 2008? grin
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 07, 2010
Well still, the song is old sha lol.
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by lalaboi(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2010
ogugua88:

Well still, the song is old sha lol.

Whats the name of the awards? grin
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
lalaboi:

Whats the name of the awards?  grin

Hmm,  the award show? Or the category we're discussing? grin

Award show: Channel O Music Video Awards

Category: Most Gifted Afro Pop

smiley
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by lalaboi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2010
Erm. . . Its a video award isnt it? New videos. .

and category, Most gifted doesnt mean "New" or fresh act or Up and coming, . . Most gifted is most gifted grin
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2010
If that's the case then I de vex that 2baba's "Right Here" and Oliver de Coque's live performance of "Identity" are not included. HOW DARE YOU, CHANNEL O! angry
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 08, 2010
Abeg make you vote ohh. This one no be small thing.

Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2011
Anogiri has a new song coming out shortly, titled "Oshelenge" (meaning "Shakara"wink. Will post links in a new thread later cool
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by DisGuy: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2011
hmm how you take know? you following him on twitter now eh?

ogugu did i tell you how ravishingly delicious you look? cheesy

so what comes with the bride price in your area? palm wine, red kola, he-goat?
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
I just know. Make sure you stay tuned. I promise you it's good.

You've told me before, yes lol. I don't know. I don't care for marriage to be honest lol. Palmy for sure sha.
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by joeyfire(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2011
The guy is good.no doubt
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2011
Re: Anogiri- Correct Musician by DisGuy: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Boom!!

Where is this dude?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eben's Cd. / Top 10 Nigerian Alternative Acts Of 2017 / Music: Tiwa Savage - Folarin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.