Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics (27142 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by IMASTEX: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
tearable
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by UnlimitedIfex(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Seriously there is this crowd u will c waiting 4 d ATM u go dey imagine weather d money na free them dey give. How can u stay in queue for hours jst 2 collect ur own money.

3 Likes

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Divay22(f): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lemme book space grin grin
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by kevoh(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
louiskay:
Even peeps without ATM cards will come and start telling stories now.....

The above is a silly remark. ATM cards are of necessity and as such many people are holders of one. Even students and aged parents who do not work and earn money have one. Anyone, who is literate enough to use the internet to tell stories on this particular thread, I believe will be literate enough to understand the importance of having a card irrespective of his financial status.

9 Likes

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by ZAMANI123(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nigeria banks have crash. #stupidnigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by tuoyoojo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
no money ,no money but u always see queue at the ATM

Are they withdrawing their sins or what
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by kullozone(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mtcheeeew! Na queue be this? This one is too good na! You guys are lucky.

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by keandre: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
louiskay:

Well come to AAUA.... Access, Skye or Zenith.... the ATM stand or Banking hall..... u will see a mammoth Q. and feel they are giving out the cash for free.... u can queue for hours.

Why are you this wicked

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by dingbang(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ecobank does not have money in their branches.

Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by ChynoBEATS: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
I just walk to any cute boy, tap him gently nd whisper wink

Whisper kini 2him? ......

Chai some boys can f'up ... Smh :/ ...

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by reykhana(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
kennykg:
Seems uba has general issue . Here in abeokuta they dont have cash at all in a whole branch not even 1k at the atm ....

Oga I got cash from uba ATM yesterday afternoon, the one at onikolobi
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Godfullsam(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Some banks dont even have enough money to pay customers.

I was in a bank this morning to do some transactions, the man behind me was with a cheque of 200k and the cashier told him 'oga with dont have that kind of money o'.

The man was speechless.

4 Likes

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by karleone(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
2dugged:
Yesterday went to withdraw at gtb, I stood on the queue for almost an hour in the sun, just three people to get to my turn the atm stopped dispensing, so we joined the other queue, while I was on that queue, the other atm stopped dispensing, leaving just one, four people to my turn, the last atm stopped dispensing, I then decided to go to unity bank, on getting there, none of their atm was dispensing, I then headed for first bank, the crowd there was too much,from there I headed zenith,where I was finally able to make withdrawal

See as e come be like say na you dey make the money finish inside ATM.
I guess it's in Edo.

Me, I went to withdraw this morning and the queue was short. Didn't spend upto 7mins sef. I was even wondering why the small number of people. Be like everybody don hang for MMM
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Idrismusty97(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
louiskay:

Well come to AAUA.... Access, Skye or Zenith.... the ATM stand or Banking hall..... u will see a mammoth Q. and feel they are giving out the cash for free.... u can queue for hours.
People without ATM cards? Seriously? Replace that "ATM card" with "Money" and your sentence will make more sense.

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by jefflittlecent(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
just dat

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by femi4: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
Lol @ pushing 2k grin

The annoying thing is that some people will start transferring money with the only atm dispensing cash instead of using the one that isn't dispensing to transfer

I don't stress myself in joining the queue, I just walk to any cute boy, tap him gently nd whisper wink
What about those buying airtime with the machine? Very annoying...if you need recharge card, go to the nearest shop
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by johnshagb(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
First bank trans amadi, 7:50am. Queue going out of the gate to the street grin

Check out the fine babe in the last pix

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by solacong: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Banks want to Crash

2 Likes

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by kennykg(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
reykhana:

Oga I got cash from uba ATM yesterday afternoon, the one at onikolobi
Oga be like some people sleep for ATm cash Out over night
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Geeman777(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Explorers:
UBA, ACE, Ondo.

6:40am, 23/12/16.

Some people can be so annoying, after using the machine for almost 15 minutes, you see them bringing out another card.

Some are to withdraw 30k, instead of pushing 30k key or 15k twice, they will be pushing 2k and some people will be vexing from behind.

"Wetin u dey do there since na, no withdraw am finish o."
Lucky you. A man had been punching 100k since since. Even when he was told that no ATM will pay that amount after 15 minutes he was still adamant until we all shouted at him.

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Virulent: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
first bank ph Refinery Branch ,the queue elongated to the road as at 06:41am,u go fear, when the atm began dispensing cash,2 were blocked for what reason I don't know.
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by iykepromotions: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
I noticed large queues in several banks ATM outlets. very long queue.
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by mznel(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
I was at GTB apple junction area about 30mins ago but the cue was a bit much.... my friend drove so I no wan waste time I just leave... am going back soon though.

while, coming from festac town, I saw several banks and ATM spots and there were cues too....

nna nawao
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by geesilver(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Inside unilag no queue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by wahleyz(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmmmm..... After going to almost 7 banks at Ikotun few minutes ago... The crowd at the ATM Ehnnn... I just have to go back home hoping by midnight I will go back... I almost got stranded... God Bless 9ja
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by cerowo(f): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Here in Lokoja, kogi st is d worse...all d Atm ov each banks are filled 2 d brim
its due 2 christmas celebration sha
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by opius: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
O pius reporting from ADO EKITI....I sent my wife to Bank since morning to withdraw money for me i ve not seen her break light , im stranded at home ooo , i can not go out oooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by femijay8271(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
There's a particular bank for my area wey be say...as you dey enter d gate, u go just dey vex say wetin be dis(people dey too much for dere) so as I waka go dere for Friday morning as usual, behold... I dey surprise as people wey dey queue no reach 15, na him I begin dey laugh kikikikikikiki...telling d guy for my front say "so na mmm participants dey full dis bank since abi, oga ooo"

5 Likes

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by claremont(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
Lol @ pushing 2k grin

The annoying thing is that some people will start transferring money with the only atm dispensing cash instead of using the one that isn't dispensing to transfer

I don't stress myself in joining the queue, I just walk to any cute boy, tap him gently nd whisper wink
So, what will the cute boy get in return for helping you?! grin
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by sinaj(f): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Whisper kini 2him? ..
Chai some boys can f'up ... Smh :/ ...

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by kennykg(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Now e don turn to mmm. Where someone deposit is abother person withdrawl inside the bank

Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? / How Much Are POS Operators Now Charging For Withdrawals In Your Area? / Naira Weakens To N458 Per Dollar At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.