Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics (27197 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by femi4: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ezionye:
Dunno y pple will have to wait till d last minute. On 25th pple will still fight at the ATM for Xmas money.

All those saying internet banking, u can't get CASH from internet banking unless for transfers. Or can u
Some people salaries won't drop until Xmas eve

3 Likes

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
kay29000:

You are really 2dugged.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, no giving up o

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
karleone:

See as e come be like say na you dey make the money finish inside ATM.
I guess it's in Edo.

Me, I went to withdraw this morning and the queue was short. Didn't spend upto 7mins sef. I was even wondering why the small number of people. Be like everybody don hang for MMM
it's Edo, nor be small thing o
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Those that use atm are the poor ones.
Those living in abject poverty undecided
NL is full of poor people angry

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by cyber5(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sometimes last week, here at Lagos, i spent over 2hrs on the queue. I alternated between two banks and finally it got to my turn.

I was like ( Dancing Skoki in my body )

But guess what

The stupid was unable to pay me as it went out of service when it was my turn.

To make matters worse, those drivers decided to increase prices. I had to trek some distance because all i had on me was the exact transport fare.
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
I wish we can return to the period when one was only allowed to withdraw from his/her own bank's ATM. GTB and FBN customers are the primary cause of ATM congestion. After they form long queues at their own ATMs, they come and blockade other banks' ATMs. So-so orange and blue cards everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
onyxo76:
forget tomorrow till Wednesday be that o. all ATMS go don dry by tonight
I go try my luck o
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by AJOBI77(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
Lol @ pushing 2k grin

The annoying thing is that some people will start transferring money with the only atm dispensing cash instead of using the one that isn't dispensing to transfer

I don't stress myself in joining the queue, I just walk to any cute boy, tap him gently nd whisper wink
This is very risky. they will change your card and give you another one. later, you start getting debit alerts. be careful
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
Lol @ pushing 2k grin

The annoying thing is that some people will start transferring money with the only atm dispensing cash instead of using the one that isn't dispensing to transfer

I don't stress myself in joining the queue, I just walk to any cute boy, tap him gently nd whisper wink
so it's your type that keep ppl murmuring at the back queue
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by sinaj(f): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
AJOBI77:
This is very risky. they will change your card and give you another one. later, you start getting debit alerts. be careful
m always careful. My name is on my card nd I always keep an eye on d person I give it to.

2 Likes

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by damilareoye: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
No be small thing.
You no see queue for your side. Come to GTBank unity road Ilorin today it was just like idumota market.
And if you move to other bank ATM point, it is like that all over.

And if you try enter banking hall, it is survival of the fittest.
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by sinaj(f): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
so it's your type that keep ppl murmuring at the back queue
tongue

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by tripledonosas(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
PaperLace:

Nothing like staffs.

Nobody can load less than 200k in an ATM, that's not even up to a bundle of N500 or N1000. Or did you see them loading it?

Several issues makeup for ATM errors. You guys should embrace alternative means of payment. They have been preaching cashless policy, internet/mobile banking in Nigeria, una no gree. Everybody likes coming inside the bank.

The bankers are trying their best, sadly the crowd is overwhelming.

Nigerians are not coordinated too.
Stand on a queue, no way. Who do you people think you're doing? grin
Shey person go use mobile/internet banking buy chicken and its co-workers frm market ni. Guy dey ur foreign lane ooo
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
tongue
one day you meet an arrogant and hungry queue
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by louiskay(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
geolekan:

proudly aauaite
Naxoo Bro....
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by louiskay(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
mhiztee15:
lol are you an aauaite
Yes oo babe....
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by louiskay(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
kevoh:

The above is a silly remark. ATM cards are of necessity and as such many people are holders of one. Even students and aged parents who do not work and earn money have one. Anyone, who is literate enough to use the internet to tell stories on this particular thread, I believe will be literate enough to understand the importance of having a card irrespective of his financial status.

Really..... ur opinion cant override mine.... i still stand on my word.... not all peeps have ATM cards...
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by sinaj(f): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
one day you meet an arrogant and hungry queue
av met worse the funny thing is that they will scream nd threaten but will still watch me withdraw b4 them

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by heybee72(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
2dugged:
Yesterday went to withdraw at gtb, I stood on the queue for almost an hour in the sun, just three people to get to my turn the atm stopped dispensing, so we joined the other queue, while I was on that queue, the other atm stopped dispensing, leaving just one, four people to my turn, the last atm stopped dispensing, I then decided to go to unity bank, on getting there, none of their atm was dispensing, I then headed for first bank, the crowd there was too much,from there I headed zenith,where I was finally able to make withdrawal

My sister after the third bank, you should have just branched prayer city... Powers of the fadas house at work.....
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by heybee72(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mmm. Is on break... Às people nor they provide help, Bank No see money upload for ATM.

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by ChynoBEATS: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2016
sinaj:
. ___

I'M coming 2mrrw o.... Biko mail'm address gi .. Nga bia la otutu .... wink
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 24, 2016
heybee72:

My sister after the third bank, you should have just branched prayer city... Powers of the fadas house at work.....
na everything una go dey associate with spirituality?,if you had read to the end, you would have realised i was still able to withdraw, no wonder the country is like this,if you cough or sneeze you run to pastor, and besides it wasn't just me, or na evil power say make banks get long queues or make dem nor load their atm with money?, to think say person like you fit nor make heaven self upon all this your spirituality
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by yusluvad(m): 5:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Naija For All. . .
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by sinaj(f): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

I'M coming 2mrrw o.... Biko mail'm address gi .. Nga bia la otutu .... wink
diz one u want to come in d morning grin

Are u d one dat will kill the fowl for me grin

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Explorers(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by afrokid(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
All of this has been happening and the CBN has gone mute. Why our leaders act this way? They were quick to tell Nigerians to stay away from MMM but said nothing about their own banks performing poorly.
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
tripledonosas:

Shey person go use mobile/internet banking buy chicken and its co-workers frm market ni. Guy dey ur foreign lane ooo
Lol.
I'm actually a Nigerian living in Nigeria.
You'll be shocked that some people are there to recharge their phones and make transfers.

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by ChynoBEATS: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2016
sinaj:
diz one u want to come in d morning grin

Are u d one dat will kill the fowl for me grin

Lol no o... I want to be the 1st person to collect rice .... Okwi ma otu rice gi shina tuo .....
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by heybee72(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2016
2dugged:
na everything una go dey associate with spirituality?,if you had read to the end, you would have realised i was still able to withdraw, no wonder the country is like this,if you cough or sneeze you run to pastor, and besides it wasn't just me, or na evil power say make banks get long queues or make dem nor load their atm with money?, to think say person like you fit nor make heaven self upon all this your spirituality
Ahahaha someone cannot follow you and play again?... Na Joke na
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by sinaj(f): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Lol no o... I want to be the 1st person to collect rice .... Okwi ma otu rice gi shina tuo .....
lol do u know if I know how to cook

1 Like

Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by ChynoBEATS: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016
sinaj:
lol do u know if I know how to cook

Babe na we we..... U knw me I knw u .. We knw ourselves... Just keep d rice ... Ama bia ... wink
Re: Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Economy: Nigerians Look Up To 10 Companies In 2024 / Cooking Gas Price Increases By 61%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.