Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP (49064 Views)

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Senipapa(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mad man on the loose.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bullshit!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Lilimax(f): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
The Holy Bible is the sure word of prophecy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kx:

Can he at least confirm how many of the 2016 predictions above has come to pass

They did not come to pass because Nigerians prayed. grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by chiefoluigwe(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
A big fraud and scammer. This is sad. See how GEJ brought rise to fraudulent scammer aka prophets to lead people astray
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by chiefoluigwe(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
doctimonyeka:
My mentor... More grace sir... I too love this man...

i pity you. Don't let this fraud lead you astray. He will collect all your money, give you false hope and accept credit for any good fortune that comes your way even though he had no hand in it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nikeruka(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
And the trump's triumph, when did he predict it? why wasnt it publicized? After-event prediction i guess? ......osinbajo has been a kind of 'yes man' to buhari, so i dont see him having problems mr apostle
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by chiefoluigwe(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
otijah:
At least he is better than TB Joshua

Birds of a feather. They are all the same
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Yusuf54: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Aisha Alhassan was abroad for several months
..Read it very well,he said SOME AND NOT ONE
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by doctimonyeka(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
chiefoluigwe:

i pity you. Don't let this fraud lead you astray. He will collect all your money, give you false hope and accept credit for any good fortune that comes your way even though he had no hand in it.
i dnt need ur pity... Its my choice... Respect that...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by LordOfNaira: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sexytemi:
Who still believes these people?

You will be surprised at the number of people who still believe them. What has happened after TB Joshua's blunder? Nothing! Instead his diehard fans took it upon themselves to defend their daddy. I just wonder how these people do it. To worship a fellow human being so much they can never do wrong in their eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by MrPresident1: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
MrPresident1 grin

I have already disproved Sule's prophecy because the time of satan will end on or before 20th January 2017 grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

I have already disproved Sule's prophecy because the time of satan will end on or before 20th January 2017 grin

You are on a dangerous ground , tread carefully grin

Are you saying God did not reveal this to him or its a mere prediction ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by sisisioge: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:
Sule! Sule!! Sule!!!

How many times I call you? Listen well. No 2017. Jesus is coming on or before 20th January 2017.

The Lord who frustrates the token of the seers and maketh the diviners mad is coming for his bride that has endured so much angry angry angry

Daddy, wetin dey happen nau? Where u see your own revelation? Biko I get plenty things wey I wan do for 2017 o! It is well.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by MrPresident1: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
sisisioge:

Daddy, wetin dey happen nau? Where u see your own revelation? Biko I get plenty things wey I wan do for 2017 o! It is well.

Mummy, we will give you your own man in heaven, so cool down grin. Your will be borning children twins every year in heaven cheesy

This revelation is in the Bible o grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by femi4: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
eezeribe:
I don't have anything to say.
But I am a staunch believer of 2nd chronicles 20:20
"Believe in the Lord your God and you shall be established,believe in his prophets and you shall prosper".
May the Lord bless the reading of his word... Amen.
Please be seated
Beware of fake prophets....the wolf in sheep clothing.

That's all I have to say
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Mutuwa(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
sar33:
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International,Apostle Johnson Suleman,has released some of his 2017 prophecies.According to him,VP Osinbajo will be alienated from Buhari and there will be attempts to remove him twice.He also said president-elect of Ghana will jail many people.

He prophesied that things would not be the same in some African nations from the New Year 2017. Suleman, a well-known humanitarian who successfully prophesied the victory of Donald Trump as America’s president and the just concluded Ghana’s presidential and parliamentary elections, has warned citizens of African nations to ‘sit up and sit tight’ for he sees God’s hands coming into the affairs of Africa, particularly Nigeria and Ghana, in the New Year.

“I see presidents being removed in Africa, I see presidents being installed,” said Suleman while ministering at the just concluded ‘Fresh Fire’ revival which held at the new Lagos headquarters of his ministry, OFM.

Suleman, speaking further, said that God particularly revealed to him that in Nigeria, it is not going to be business as usual between the vice president and the presidency. His words; “Two times, Nigeria’s vice president, Yemi Osinbajo, will face removal from office. They will alienate him and they will make attempts to remove him. But God will humble Buhari in 2017. And the New Year is when the Nigerian government will fight the Church like never before.”

On Ghana’s situation with the incoming regime, Suleman said he saw several people being thrown into jail during the era of President Nana Akufo-Addo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/apostle-suleman-2017-prophecies-times.html?m=1

Nonsense Suleman,
But elrufai is still alive? abi its a 2018 prophecy? undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by sisisioge: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Mummy, we will give you your own man in heaven, so cool down grin. Your will be borning children twins every year in heaven cheesy

This revelation is in the Bible o grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin you no too well dude...Jeez!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by MrPresident1: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:
The Holy Bible is the sure word of prophecy smiley

And Jesus will come on or before 20th January 2017, it is thre written in the Bible grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by MrPresident1: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you no too well dude...Jeez!

Wallai mo serious, mo serious ju myocardial infarction aka heart attack lo cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by sarahade(f): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na wa o.
Our pastors no dey see better thing like 1 dollar =1 naira.
I just tire
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Johnsown1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
We will pray so that the force will not even remember the church of God and we will conquer. I believe in a God not in a man.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Chukazu: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
and what is wrong if they try to remove him, is he glued to the chair?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kx:

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Macmoni(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
gee he speaks according 2 wat he here
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by to9ine: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
I read his prediction for 2015: number 3 says: ''I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.''
This sadly did not happen..

Most of his predictions on 2016---Obama to seek a third term, world war 3 between the US and Russia; did not also happen..

Whats the guarantee this time around..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by say4gunit(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
El-RUFAI is very much alive!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by oluFELAxy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kx:

When a prophet sees something bad and he tells the public, if that bad thing happens then he is not a good prophet. God reveals to us the evil intent of the devil, so that we can work and pray against it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Una don come again shey..... Na teeming Nigerians that wld never stop being ridiculous simpletons & gullible folks I blame.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Emyogalanya: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
davodyguy:
Everyone should keep their prophecies abeg.

In UK, USA and Canada, they don't live by prophecies
and they proper ahead of us
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by randomperson: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
oluFELAxy:

When a prophet sees something bad and he tells the public, if that bad thing happens then he is not a good prophet. God reveals to us the evil intent of the devil, so that we can work and pray against it.
Not all of them are bad... Most of them are good. So tell me, did he pray against the good ones too?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by freshcvvs: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
randomperson:

Not all of them are bad... Most of them are good. So tell me, did he pray against the good ones too?

Ican question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Human Blood And Skulls Found In A Church In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.