Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP (49065 Views)

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by sisisioge: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Wallai mo serious, mo serious ju myocardial infarction aka heart attack lo cheesy

grin you be pastor so?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by pek(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Can someone please remind him that El rufai is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by MrPresident1: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
sisisioge:

grin you be pastor so?

Soji pastor grin grin grin

Pastor to da mo cheesy wink
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by sisisioge: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Soji pastor grin grin grin

Pastor to da mo cheesy wink

See you deliberately inviting my hands to come and rove in your hair...But my faith won't allow it. Go in peace father priest... cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by tyup(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
More grace great man of God

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by UchaNwababa: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
what about the death of the dullard in 2017 cos my mentor Donald Trump will not leave him alive.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by MrPresident1: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
sisisioge:

See you deliberately inviting my hands to come and rove in your hair...But my faith won't allow it. Go in peace father priest... cool

Rove in my hair

Ngwanu, my daughter, you too go in peace and may the God of peace continually be with you, amen kiss
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by sisisioge: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Rove in my hair

Ngwanu, my daughter, you too go in peace and may the God of peace continually be with you, amen kiss

Amen! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by tyup(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=UchaNwababa post=52197230]what about the death of the dullard in 2017 cos my mentor Donald Trump will not leave him alive.

Lolscheesy make God humble am before this year runs up sef
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Apostle suleman

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by UchaNwababa: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=tyup post=52197388][/quote] even God is angry with buhari
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by chiefoluigwe(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are on a dangerous ground , tread carefully grin

Are you saying God did not reveal this to him or its a mere prediction ?

He is the true definition of a false prophet, a con artist, a scammer, 419, etc

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Is he a pastor?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Joysmith2: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Addicted2Women:

What drugs is this rat on ??

Stupidity pills ??

Let me prophesy on this plate of Amala and Ewedu on my table, i will finish it in 5 minutes and i will use cold Orijin to wash it down

Abnormal human being sighted
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Joysmith2: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
pek:
If you have nothing to say ,,,,shut up
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by pek(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
I have something to say and I said it. Now go hug a wet transformer.
Joysmith2:

If you have nothing to say ,,,,shut up
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by ngolokante(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
I honestly find it difficult to understand why people will believe someone who can't successfully predict what is behind a wall placed before him or who when blindfolded can't see jack but yet claims to have the power to see a whole 365 days we are yet to witness...why do people try God?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Prophecies are not what you think they are. It is a revelation of what lies ahead; it is revealed so that man can pray to avert it or get it fulfilled. The fact that prophecies didnt come to pass as prophesied does not make the prophet fake.

For instance, if a prophecy is given you that you will be demoted in your place of work, you should ask if there is anything you can do to avert it since it is not to your favor. When you do what you are asked to do, the prophecy of you being demoted will never come to pass.

Thanks
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by swiperthefox: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Can we see video of him prophecying that Donald Trump will win? He prophecied in early 2016 that a woman will become American President. I am now taking all these prophecies with a pinch of salt.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by michoim(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
None of these negative prophecies will come to pass in the year 2017 and beyond. We have had enough in 2016.And God being a good God will visit us in the year 2017 with His goodness and mercy only. So no vacancy for the fulfilment of negative prophecies . It is well with Nigeria and Nigerians. It is well with the entire presidency.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by blackaxe78: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Prophets of doom!

They never see positive things!

Tells us when dollar will drop, they cant
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by nurusystem(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
noise makers go and as TB Joseph,as he fail woefully.. Alfa Sule you not an idiot tell your God shud please make things easy abeg
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by seeyouin2019: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
“I see presidents being removed in Africa, I see presidents being installed,” said Suleman.. LOL, I predict that i women will get pregnant and give birth. If i be a man of God so shall it come to pass.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Agimor(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yuzedo I'm looking forward to your hilarious prophesy.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

I have already disproved Sule's prophecy because the time of satan will end on or before 20th January 2017 grin
Abeg don't take weed in the evening again, is not good for ur health.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
michoim:
None of these negative prophecies will come to pass in the year 2017 and beyond. We have had enough in 2016.And God being a good God will visit us in the year 2017 with His goodness and mercy only. So no vacancy for the fulfilment of negative prophecies . It is well with Nigeria and Nigerians. It is well with the entire presidency.
So what happen to 2016, why didn't god visit us in 2016?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
blogbaby:
Prophecies are not what you think they are. It is a revelation of what lies ahead; it is revealed so that man can pray to avert it or get it fulfilled. The fact that prophecies didnt come to pass as prophesied does not make the prophet fake.

For instance, if a prophecy is given you that you will be demoted in your place of work, you should ask if there is anything you can do to avert it since it is not to your favor. When you do what you are asked to do, the prophecy of you being demoted will never come to pass.

Thanks
What about improvement in Nigeria economy by 2016, why didn't that come to pass, abi his prayer averted it too.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Eldee54321(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kx:

Can he at least confirm how many of the 2016 predictions above has come to pass
bros wetin do u? Nah prophet I hope u remember,not all prophecies coime to pass...He's not GOD...they are there to prepare for what is coming ahead n pray against it...Besides u never finish d prophecies nah
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Morganie(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

What drugs is this rat on ??

Stupidity pills ??

Let me prophesy on this plate of Amala and Ewedu on my table, i will finish it in 5 minutes and i will use cold Orijin to wash it down

Ignorance isn't an excuse in the law court. Count your teeth with your tongue.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by raphisosky2020: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2016
They should leave us alone with prophesies
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by MrPresident1: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Abeg don't take weed in the evening again, is not good for ur health.

Sule's prophecy is DOA grin. The Lord who frustrates the tokens of the seers and maketh the diviners man is coming for His bride before the 20th of January 2017 cheesy wink
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
pek:
Are you also aware that he asked El Rufai to choose his burial date?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Human Blood And Skulls Found In A Church In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.