Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

To Get A Loved One Back. . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Get A Loved One Back. . . . (3152 Views)

Poll: How Do You Find The Spell?

Yes, It works!: 16% (1 vote)
No, It Didn't Work: 0% (0 votes)
wow , I have Suceeded...!!: 0% (0 votes)
I Have Never Cast A Spell: 66% (4 votes)
Maybe i should give it a Try: 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2009

[size=13pt]Stick a needle through the wick of a candle. Light it, concentrate, and speak the following incantation:

"Needle in the flame,
Needle of fire,
Pierce his thoughts.
Make him writhe, agonize,
Till his heart turns back to me."

GoodLuck. . . .
[/size]
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Kunbee: 12:11am On Nov 18, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Kunbee you seem so interesting .well, i understand your feelings but dont be ashamed, if incase you see any spell thread that concern you please do not fail to flow with me. . . . share your LOVE experience maybe here shall mark the solution.[/size]
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Kunbee: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2009
Nah i dont need any of them wink
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:29am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Alright then. i keep my two fingers crossed. . . . smiley[/size]
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by puskin: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2009
@poster
Wassup wit U nd all these crappy threads.
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by minute(f): 4:06am On Nov 18, 2009
Love spells twist people's wills without thier consent.

You wouldnt want people doing that to you . . dont do it to someone else.
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:40am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Not as you think.[/size]
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by echobee(f): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2009
i will pray to God
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Praying to God is like a mad person talking to him or her self . . . .Spell casting definately make up a big difference.[/size]
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by nana(f): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2009
Na wa oh shocked
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]First let me tell you that if you are not interested in making Magic and the Occult a way of life. . . . . . . then you should not "Dabble" or mess with any of this information.

One must Master several things before ever attempting to do Spells! One should learn how the Universe works and know thyself physically and spiritually. One should study any and all "Occult books" you can get your hands on and study all aspects of the Occult. This means that you should also study different religions and keep and open mind. . . . . . for truly all religions are tied together. . . . . and do not worry over who is right and who is wrong. The more knowledge you take in. . . . . . the smarter and more powerful you will become. . . . . . . .for the brain will grow new cells as we become more intelligent. Remember this. . . . . . . . never stop learning, no matter how much you know.
[/size]
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 19, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Stick a needle through the wick of a candle. Light it, concentrate, and speak the following incantation:

"Needle in the flame,
Needle of fire,
Pierce his thoughts.
Make him writhe, agonize,
Till his heart turns back to me."

GoodLuck. . . .
[/size]

rubbish and senseless thing. God is love. true love cannot be won by charm.

Dear nairalanders. dont mind this ogaga o. if you try it, the candle will surely explode and blast off your beautiful face.
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:43am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]aksat you didnt understand that the God you have been saving is imaginary, should we slaughter all of God's false prophets like they did in the Bible? Should we kill the Pope along with all priests, ministers, pastors, imams and rabbis? No - that would be barbaric and inhuman. Any rational person knows that, unlike the inhuman barbarians depicted in the Bible.

God is imaginary. That is proven to us every day by God's complete and total failure to do anything in our world.  If you are here for distraction i warned you to quit before you shout the blood of Jesus, and guest what?, that guy is death and he have no authority over me. . .now, let those ladies who are interested on this spell to show up here. I have give you my words. . .
[/size]
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ogaga, the God that I am serving is not imaginary. i can see His works in my life and I can feel Him. Nobody should be slaughtered even though they have sinned. God will judge everybody according to his works on earth.

Back to be topic. Ogaga dont decieve people who are ignorant.

People of nairaland Dont even try whatever he tells you. if you want to win back you BF/GF then pray and go and beg him/her if you have offended him/her.
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=13pt]aksat i disagree with you . Your God is Imaginary deity hence, there is no reasonable proof, i mean PROOF of its Existence . If you said you can feel him, by the way how do you know if your god is He or She?, please be honest and dont lie. . . what have you to proof your god?. You're here giving no-sense advice in order to brain washed more people . . . peherps, you think you can decieve anybody but your plans have failed.

Praying cant solve any thing unless you're not tired when talking alone like a mad person. . . Spell absolutely make the difference.
[/size]
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 21, 2009
Ogaga, My God is different from your gods. My own God is not imaginary. do you think that your being alive today is by your power? No it is not. I can feel God through the Holy spirit.

There are more than enough proofs that God exist.He av eyes and He can see, He has ears to hear, He is the Omnipotent- full of Powerful, Omnipresent- present everywhere, Omniscience- full of knowledge.

Prayer is the key to all sucess.

I think you are one of the Anti-Christ the Bible is talking about, you are saying that prayer is meaningless. well, that is your own belief but prayers has done many things in my life because I do not have the power of my own.

It is better you stop decieveing poeple and give your life to christ.
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by sintuboy: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2009
I need a mature, loving, care and kind girl who knows and understand what truely love is, Pls advice me on how to go about that, I am sick and tired of loneliness
Re: To Get A Loved One Back. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah --- your God can never be like mine , because im my own God and far wiser than the Jehovah YAWEH you know . . . your gos is imaginary guy created by fellow men to twist the world . Yeah !!! , i boldly say for me been alive today is my my own power and the Satanic source of my life know the truth .

Feel whatever you like but that can't change my name. . . .the holy spirit that is giving you feelings shouldn't care to keep visiting unholy world like this . he should have make it holy before coming in . lets get this picture:

how can a clean person keep staying inside a very dirty house and say he's clean. . . . that's too wrong ! . the holy spirit you know is not really what you think.

Prayers don't work. . . . try spell casting and see . grin grin grin grin wink
[/size]
aksat:

Ogaga, My God is different from your gods. My own God is not imaginary. do you think that your being alive today is by your power? No it is not. I can feel God through the Holy spirit.

There are more than enough proofs that God exist.He av eyes and He can see, He has ears to hear, He is the Omnipotent- full of Powerful, Omnipresent- present everywhere, Omniscience- full of knowledge.

Prayer is the key to all sucess.

I think you are one of the Anti-Christ the Bible is talking about, you are saying that prayer is meaningless. well, that is your own belief but prayers has done many things in my life because I do not have the power of my own.

It is better you stop decieveing poeple and give your life to christ.

(1) (Reply)

Please Enlighten Me: I Need To Know Who Is Responsible For A Pregnancy / How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? / I Am Tired Of Hiding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.