Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? (13360 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by jennyb(f): 3:52am On Dec 04, 2005
What should you do when your other half starts getting fatter and fatter?
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by hotangel2(f): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2005
Advice him/her to start loosing weight if u don't like the FAT! Or just stay with his/her fatness.
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by prettyH(f): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2005
Send him to the gym straight grin
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by Oracle(m): 1:31am On Dec 05, 2005
well it depends on people's choice like hottie said
hot-angel:

if u don't like the FAT! Or just stay with his/her fatness.
well personally i wouldnt want my wife or whoever to look very slim
so she's gotta be a lil bit fat.
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by carolinec3(f): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2005
Well I would fatten him up some more then eat him....LOL smiley
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by prettyH(f): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2005
carolinec3:

Well I would fatten him up some more then eat him.cheesy smiley

lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by da808cutie(f): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2005
jennyb:

What should you do when your other half starts getting fatter and fatter?
get him/her one years membership to the gym....christmas is coming, perfect gift!
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by hotangel2(f): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2005
da808cutie:

get him/her one years membership to the gym.christmas is coming, perfect gift!

Daing woman! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by da808cutie(f): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2005
hot-angel:

Daing woman! cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by Seun(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2005
A good gift is what the other person wants and not what you want. Giving a gym membership gift to your spouse so he can be as slim as you want is a form exploitation and not a gift at all. A gift is what the other person wants.
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by da808cutie(f): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2005
some fat people don't actually like being fat, so it's a good idea.
besides do you always request the gifts you recieve...isn't it up to the giver to give something potentially useful?
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by jennyb(f): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2005
Well the gym seems quite a good idea so I might look into that. Otherwise I might take up carolinec3's suggestion of fattening him up and then eating. This would solve the problem of dinner at Christmas... cheesy grin cool smiley wink
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by nicetohave(m): 12:45am On Dec 16, 2005
in addition to showing her the way to the gym....id put a picture of her good old days by the dresser as a constant reminder of why shes in the gym.
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by Renike(f): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2005
nicetohave:

in addition to showing her the way to the gym.id put a picture of her good old days by the dresser as a constant reminder of why shes in the gym.

lol..datz not nice..
all of you dat suggested gym..u are all meanies... rolleyesah ah angry
lol
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by nicetohave(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2005
which will you prefer renike__that or "horning" you? cool
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by prettyH(f): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2005
Renike:

cheesy..datz not nice..
all of you that suggested gym..u are all meanies... rolleyesah ah angry
cheesy

lol WHY

nicetohave:

which will you prefer renike__that or "horning" you? cool

Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by hotangel2(f): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2005
hehahehahah.. meanies! cheesy
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by larger20(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2005
FAT.....?/ Make him/her inconvient....this is why she/he is getting fat..once u deprive her/him the beautiful things u give to him/her..The person will go back to square one. It is up to u do decive. weather to give ur wife what she wants and fatten her and take it from her and loosen her grin grin
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by Geez(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2005
Pull the plug on food. Let her eat once a day - a small size meal that two year old can eat. Stop her from eating eba, foofoo, amala and bush meat...... smiley
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by Geez(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2005
Larger 20, are you large and on size 20 (female size equivalent)? smiley Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by kewe(f): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2005
its not a crime to be fat so ill just get him bigger clothes wink
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by hotangel2(f): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2005
kewe:

its not a crime to be fat so ill just get him bigger clothes wink

the only nice reply yet!
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by kewe(f): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2005
hey hotangel are u fat? grin
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by hotangel2(f): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2005
YES.  smiley
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by Geez(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2005
Buying bigger clothes will make her become over the limit FAT and that can be dangerous to her health. Uncontrolled FAT is a medical disease that should be dealt with head-on. wink
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by IAH(f): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2005
Hey, kewe are you fat? grin
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by kewe(f): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2005
i dont think so
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by Geez(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2005
This is not to say, you should be depressed if FAT, but take a positive posture and attitude as you deal with the FAT. Get the FAT down to acceptable normal level. Some doctors have refused to let their patients know that they are too FAT and the result, in most cases, is serious medical conditions.  wink
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by hotangel2(f): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2005
In short obesity is a disease.
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by nicetohave(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2005
obesity is not a disease, it is a disease-causing careless state of being
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by hotangel2(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2005
doctors are here oo.
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by Geez(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2005
Nicetohave, call it anything. To me whatever causes disease is part of the disease itself.  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Acquire Properties In Your Husband's Name, Nigerian Lady Advice / Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.