Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Yuletide Of Luv: Drop A Luv Note....penciled By Harddon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yuletide Of Luv: Drop A Luv Note....penciled By Harddon (5694 Views)

Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed / Harddon I Don Bleep Up With This Girl / Harddon And Ubunja Are Great Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Yuletide Of Luv: Drop A Luv Note....penciled By Harddon by lahp(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
How long shall I cling on to thou I raise my eye brows and all I see is the pass of embers now with dry leaves and dry winds I realize it's November I shall cry thou has forsaken me because December is a cold month I shall look for Sunshine's oh I miss my april

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide Of Luv: Drop A Luv Note....penciled By Harddon by effixxyguy1: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
jaun don
Re: Yuletide Of Luv: Drop A Luv Note....penciled By Harddon by Uzomacharles: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2022
GloryIsaac:
To My Dearest (Name withheld)

It hurt me to see you leave for the christmas break even though i managed to squeeze out a smile when saying my goodbyes at the airport. In as much as it hurt me, the smile on your face that day gave me joy, afterall that is the best thing i've clamoured to see on you always. How is the festive season over there? I hope the smile has not faded b'cos i'll kill for it. Seeing you leave reminds me of our first time, i doubted helen of troy's beauty the moment i saw you, it felt like i was in a dream -one i wouldn't want to wake up from- , i guess your absence has woken me up already, its clear that i'm incomplete without you cry. I've never really believed in Santa but if he lives, my request to him is that his christmas gift to me would be you. Merry Christmas My Love, i'm looking forward to your return. I Miss You.

How far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beach Party: Nairaland Girls Think Well Before Attending / How Long Is Your Erect Pe.nis? / Honest Question's The Person You Marry Should Be Able To Answer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.