Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Things That Men Notice In Women First - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Men Notice In Women First (46328 Views)

Dating Etiquette And Rules For Women – First & Second Dates [not For All] / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Emescot(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Xerum:
@Emescot

You are the Don!

10,000 LIKES for you bro.
hehehe me and you we be OLOJUKOKORO grin who says we dont deserve the sweet GIRLS of life #cheers cool ;-)
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by ikp120(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Vicolan:

11. Body odour
Lolzzz grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by sandrahnaub(f): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Xerum(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
@Emescot

hehehe me and you we be OLOJUKOKORO grin who says we dont deserve the sweet GIRLS of life #cheers :-8

OLOJUKOKORO? Naaa. Like someone noted earlier, there are still loads of "SWEET GIRLS OF LIFE" who possess the physical features you mentioned na. It's like going for an exam bro, aiming for the highest score. hahaha grin
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
sandrahnaub:
i pass grin

PASS go where grin
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
LordIsaac:
Excess facial paintings for the fake ones! grin For the good ones, I look out for common sense, courtesy, finnese, modesty, decorum, class, to mention but a few.
You can't see all these Na.
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Fourwinds: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
NotOfThis:
So basically all they care about is the physical. What a surprise.
its a lie...OP is incorrect...it varies from one man to another
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jarizod:
Story!

YANSHHH and BOOOBBBSI FIRST angry
That s ma nigga

you dey mind them.

1 Share

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by shumuel(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Of a good truth, No5 comes earlier than 5, it should be second on the list, we men ogle a lot there is shame in it, and how come the Butts isn't on the list, my i ask also; how many ladies walks around with a smile on there faces all the time, one would only be lucky to see the smile early enough, and who has the time to be looking at the eyes ?

Its

No1: Dressing
No2: Boobs/Ass
No3: Hair/face
No4: legs
No5: Ass/Boobs
No6: make-up or Not
No7: height/personality.

There you have it, the original list, checking the boobs or ass depend, on if we saw her from behind or she is approching us/Front. grin a no dey lie tongue

2 Likes

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by KingRex1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Write-up contains no așs.. That's unusual

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by nonjebose(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Interesting
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by demolaxl(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by sandrahnaub(f): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
NairalandDSS:

PASS go where grin
nxt level na
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Emescot(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Xerum:
@Emescot

OLOJUKOKORO? Naaa. Like someone noted earlier, there are still loads of "SWEET GIRLS OF LIFE" who possess the physical features you mentioned na. It's like going for an exam bro, aiming for the highest score. hahaha grin
lol *wagbayi* U go pass ur exams o grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:
It may be the apposite in some men (just saying0 undecided

How about what women notice first in men? embarassed

Who cares?
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by ipreach: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wetim I sabi?

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by dschools: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
I am tired of B&B. Nothing dey inside. Responsible dressing carries d day.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
This should be your own opinion on what you think men look at for in women...definitely not mine. I know what I look at for in women. Keep yours to yourself and stop generalising it .

2 Likes

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by McTobe(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
He does these when looking for a girlfriend when he wants a wife he looks differently
you are very right.
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

I concur with u jare, other than that u r a potential gay homo.
why tf u say that shocked grin
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin From the Neck up is invalid, na from the Neck down. .
You don see where man de trip for weavon? undecided

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jarizod:

why tf u say that shocked grin

Why will a man check eyes, legs and other crap first? Something must shake for body before man go make move.

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by abimic(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
She must be dark Firstly, then her kind of face, her composure and she should be of average size and of moderate height,moderate back side and breast, she must be one who gives attention to neatness, above all, character and godliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by froshguy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:

Then tell us what you notice first in men...... wanna knw....
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
[q
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Lilimax(f): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
froshguy:

Then tell us what you notice first in men...... wanna knw....
What I notice first is your skin colour.
I am allergic to fair guys embarassed
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by slimsoshady(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Op that yur number one no follow..guys the first of al notice breast,then nyash, then they rest can follow..

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by bitchcrafts: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
If that ass aint rolling, like a roller coaster and those frontal packages aint big watermelons to match, sister wetin u get wey ah no get? pusee abi? sidon dere dey deceive yasef. Real men eat meat not biscuit bones.
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by froshguy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:
What I notice first is your skin colour. I am allergic to fair guys embarassed
is that all..... list them
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Lilimax(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
froshguy:

is that all..... list them
I can only tell you the first striking thing.The rest are for personal consumption
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by Mayflowa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:

You can as well create a thread on that one
Re: Things That Men Notice In Women First by xty50(f): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Iceeydee:
You just debunked the fact that men are not really crazy about physical features but everything you listed and described are all under physical attributes of a lady.

This post is contradictory and you people should please stop feeding these girls with lies. Every man has what they want and yes, we are very attracted to a beautiful lady and won't mind to wife her if she's got the right attitude. Some men even damn the consequences and marry her like that with all the character flaws.

Please stop spreading bullshit. undecided

well said!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.