Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

The Headies Held Last Night Was Only A Dress Rehearsal -Organizers (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Headies Held Last Night Was Only A Dress Rehearsal -Organizers (photo) (912 Views)

Any Woman That Wears A Dress That Exposes Her Breasts In Public Is A Man Seducer / My Experience This Night. Was I Wrong? Photo!!! / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Headies Held Last Night Was Only A Dress Rehearsal -Organizers (photo) by marvelck: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sorry guys the 'Headies' that was held yesterday night wasn't the main thing actually. That was just the dress rehearsal, I guess. The main event will be held probably when the organizers are ready and back from Xmas holiday....mtcheeeew

Re: The Headies Held Last Night Was Only A Dress Rehearsal -Organizers (photo) by aydought: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thank God for not wasting my time to be there. Hoping to attend the original one before the end of the year saa grin
Re: The Headies Held Last Night Was Only A Dress Rehearsal -Organizers (photo) by Emescot(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
@Op Let me tell you a story about something that happened in january 2016, I went to a birthday party once, everyone including my friends complained it was not properly organised, even I admit it wasnt properly organised, the celebrant had little financial help so she did it the best way she could, at the end we all felicitated with her and wished her well, and the party ended, this is December, 23, 2016 and i can tell you that all those that complained that her birthday wasnt organised, none of them marked their birthday with any form of celebration, they complained of cash and recession, then i remembered the girl who didnt organise her birthday well and i smiled. End of story.
Re: The Headies Held Last Night Was Only A Dress Rehearsal -Organizers (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Emescot:
@Op Let me tell you a story about something that happened in january 2016, I went to a birthday party once, everyone including my friends complained it was not properly organised, even I admit it wasnt properly organised, the celebrant had little financial help so she did it the best way she could, at the end we all felicitated with her and wished her well, and the party ended, this is December, 23, 2016 and i can tell you that all those that complained that her birthday wasnt organised, none of them marked their birthday with any form of celebration, they complained of cash and recession, then i remembered the girl who didnt organise her birthday well and i smiled. End of story.
nice smiley
Re: The Headies Held Last Night Was Only A Dress Rehearsal -Organizers (photo) by Emescot(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Treasuredlove:
nice smiley
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gender Inequality: Women Should Take The Blame 80% / This Man Pretty Mike Attend Weddings With Women On A Leash And We’resuperconfuse / Ladies What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.