Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ask Jesus To Appear - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Jesus To Appear (8974 Views)

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Aishabee(f): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2009
@Fellis,
How do u expect any honesty from the christians when the smallest truth dat is obvious they wn't accept.
Their head is aching them they say "God my enemy is having headache pls let it go or my enemy is broke God pls i need money".Few weeks back my colleague had a big boil on his eyes(one didn't need a microscope to see that) he still kept claiming there was no boil.Na real wa shocked

The real problem starts when u refuse to accept there is a problem lipsrsealed

@Davidylan,
i don't owe u any explanation as to why i listen to anasheed and why music is haram in Islam but on a personal opinion i feel perfection isn't instanta but gradual dats why Almighty Allah is very forgiven and left room for repentance.
In the mean time enjoy dis beautiful nasheed from Zain bhikha,

Singing,  I'm a muslim,Islam my deen,Allah my Lord,His word Quran, Mohammed Prophet (PBUH)

Enjoy it,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E-dm-WRn7A grin
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2009
[size=30pt]Beware; it is only the devil that you Ask to Appear, becos it is a Spell that you can Cast and CAST OUT! grin grin grin

THE PRESENCES OF "SWEET LORD JESUS" iS WITHIN HIS children ONLY at ALL time.
[/size] cheesy
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Aishabee(f): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
1+1+1=1

Multiple personality disorder shocked
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nezan(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ why not try '1X1X1=1'

Dont be too duh!
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Aishabee you're right. . . I have ask her to go for check up. honestly speaking this Maykelly is turning into something else in our midst.

Back to topic, Jesus Cant appear but i see no reason Christians still want to argue over this. Jesus is death and though , most christians claimed they have seen him. Christians are always Mad when you tell them to ask Jesus to appear , they claim Jesus is always with them but nobody see's him just as the Imaginary Guy they believe as lord almighty.
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=16pt]Beware; it is only the devil that you Ask to Appear, becos it is a Spell that you can Cast and CAST OUT!
Beware!!![/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Jesus Can Never Appear meaning all the blah blah blah and blah Concerning him are plain AIR!. Jesus is death but most of his followers believe he got resurrected on the 3rd day after his death but why has he been hiding his Ugly face ? huh ?? you come and explain me you that Claim he's alive[/size].
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Abuzola11(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
Jesus remain an invisible hoky ghost. Lol
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Yet, the christians keep claiming he can appear if they call upon him but all coming out their mouth are heavy and terrible Lies upon lies. . . Jesus cant appear and his worshippers wont a stop disturbing with so called noise.[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=14pt]BEWARE OF WHOM YOU ASK TO APPEAR [/size] cool
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Who Cares?, we ask him to appear for what has been written concerning him. . .If not nobody is affraid of his death body so that's too light threaten, you said we should beware because you know he definately cant appear. . . now you said BEWARE when is a case of PROOF but later, you ask people to Give their Life to Jesus. dont you think you're not intelligent?, Imagine i should beware because i need proof, but if i dont need proof then you cant say i should beware but come to JESUS.

Woman come let me just tell you dont do these with me. . . Your death Jesus Cant do more than a death rat!. I hate lies. . . sad
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2010
[size=13pt]If Jesus still keep hiding and dont appear nobody would believe his coming the second time. . . . afterall , someone amongs he's friends doubted his resurrection and JESUS appeared to him. i say this days there are people of more doubting of his resurrection and the same time his second coming which have no proof.[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
DISCIPLE: “I wish to see God.”

MASTER: “You are looking at him right now.”

DISCIPLE: “Then why do I not see him?”

MASTER: “Why does the eye not see itself?”

MASTER: [. . .continues. . . ] “As well ask a knife to cut itself, or a tooth to bite itself, as ask that God reveal himself
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by benodic: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2010
ogaga4luv, you are really doing a wonderful job. i really commend you. do not bother yourself with any narrow minded person. it is very good for one to take a very critical look at his or her scriptures and try to get the real gist from it. instead of swallowing everything hook line and sinker. this same challenge i have thrown at christians to ask jesus to appear to them in order to clarify some issues about their religion but nobody bothers. jesus as well as others spiritual masters are readily available to appear to any soul and answer any questions they have about life but you have to invite them first. it is a very simple spiritual exercise. just call on your spiritual master and ask him to appear, that you have questions to ask him and then watch what happens.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2010
[size=13pt] Yes friend , the christians keep giving all source of excuse when it comes to issue's like this one . Jesus would never appear simply put , he's never a true son of a so--called God hiding somewhere inside the sky or some invisinble place. . . . I appriciate and respect your true words on post benodic . keep it coming. . . . wink[/size]
benodic:

ogaga4luv, you are really doing a wonderful job. i really commend you. do not bother yourself with any narrow minded person. it is very good for one to take a very critical look at his or her scriptures and try to get the real gist from it. instead of swallowing everything hook line and sinker. this same challenge i have thrown at christians to ask jesus to appear to them in order to clarify some issues about their religion but nobody bothers. jesus as well as others spiritual masters are readily available to appear to any soul and answer any questions they have about life but you have to invite them first. it is a very simple spiritual exercise. just call on your spiritual master and ask him to appear, that you have questions to ask him and then watch what happens.

[size=13pt]Very good one. . . . cheesy[/size]
imhotep:

DISCIPLE: “I wish to see God.”

MASTER: “You are looking at him right now.”

DISCIPLE: “Then why do I not see him?”

MASTER: “Why does the eye not see itself?”

MASTER: [. . .continues. . . ] “As well ask a knife to cut itself, or a tooth to bite itself, as ask that God reveal himself

Maykelly. . . you arein't the first or the last lady to see my photo , others have seen more of my pictures but didn't care to post it on the wrong time. . . please , stop it cause i dont like you break--up my policy . when you are sharing on issue be sensible to come up according to the thread , instead of making people feels you're a KID.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2010
LITTLE FISH: “Excuse me, you are older than I, so can you tell me where to find the ocean?”

BIG FISH: “The ocean, is the thing you are in now.”

LITTLE FISH: “Oh, this? But this is water. What I am seeking is the ocean, ”

The little fish was disappointed, and he swam away to search elsewhere.

----------------------------
Lesson => God, like beauty, is in the I of the beholder. . .
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2010
[size=13pt]More of this please. . . . !!cheesy cheesy cheesy , christ followers are in big trouble making making hell noise all the time, if JESUS their master refuse to appear then, its a big shame on them and they must pay back all the damages they caused in his so-called name , making people to save him when he didn't deserve saving from any human being. wink[/size]
imhotep:

LITTLE FISH: “Excuse me, you are older than I, so can you tell me where to find the ocean?”

BIG FISH: “The ocean, is the thing you are in now.”

LITTLE FISH: “Oh, this? But this is water. What I am seeking is the ocean, ”

The little fish was disappointed, and he swam away to search elsewhere.

----------------------------
Lesson => God, like beauty, is in the I of the beholder. . .
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2010
Of course, he will not appear. How can he? If he ever existed, he died over 2000 years ago. In spite of what the bible says, dead people do not rise from the dead and there are no such creatures like ghosts.
Besides, it appears that the biblical Jesus was an underachiever. If I was god, and I rose from the dead, I would not appear to a handful of people, I would appear to the whole population of the world simultaneously.
If that had happened, people like me would not be in a position to question the existence of the christian god. So that my position is clear, the muslim god does not exist either.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by manmustwac(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ogaga
i deleted maykelly's post angry
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2010
Jesus is still appearing to people today. Check this ex muslim's testimony out and see that the Lord is God.

[flash=500,400]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by rite2salas(m): 3:01am On Mar 23, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus is still appearing to people today. Check this ex muslim's testimony out and see that the Lord is God.

[flash=500,400]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash]

This guy was paid to do this
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by lbotus(f): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2010
If the reverse was the case, would you have said he was paid? undecided
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus is still appearing to people today.  Check this ex muslim's testimony out and see that the Lord is God.

When is he going to appear to me? I am like Thomas, I will believe it when I see it. If he wants to convince me that he is real, he should appear to me, not some ex muslim.
How can I be expected to accept what someone else claims to have seen as the truth? If I told you that a green eyed Martian appeared to me and no one else, would you accept it? No. why then should I accept what is essentially propaganda from some christian group?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2010
He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. -- John 14:21 (The Evidence Bible).

This is the ultimate challenge Jesus gave to every skeptic.  He promised that He and the Father will reveal themselves to all who love and obey Him.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. -- John 14:21 (The Evidence Bible).

This is the ultimate challenge Jesus gave to every skeptic.  He promised that He and the Father will reveal themselves to all who love and obey Him.
It is useless manifesting to those who already believe. It is those of us who are sceptical who are need of his appearance. So I ask again, when is he going to appear to me?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2010
Zodiac61:

It is useless manifesting to those who already believe. It is those of us who are sceptical who are need of his appearance. So I ask again, when is he going to appear to me?

I know skeptics say 'seeing is believing' but the way to go is 'believing is seeing'.  The ways of God is higher and wiser than men's. It is on God's terms.

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by benodic: 1:24am On Mar 24, 2010
dear zodiac61, i really agree with you. please keep on asking jesus to appear to you before you will believe in him. you have the right as soul to make that demand. you do not have to believe in anything you do not have proof of its existence. i encourage you to keep on with the way you are going about it. i can assure you that once you start making that demand an inner preparation will start within you and one day you will see yourself standing face to face with jesus and after that experience you will not need anybody to convince you again about his existence and you can go ahead and ask him directly any question about his life that you want to ask. you will then no longer be the believer but you will become the knower.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:11am On Mar 24, 2010
[size=13pt]That's really good. . . .beforehand , i have been tired of reading almost all her comments . she hardly make sense and strictly something else in our midst. . . .One of the funniest she cant post any comment without using bold and big font size painted with red colours. . . . uuuumh ? , i've tried the possible best i can to make sure she learn the modern way of conversation on public forum. . . but all my effort have been going to open AIR! , she alway do with all source of flaming words and too ready to show her ''Badmouth''- talents when it come's to issue's of Jesus and God. . . .Godamm IT!!.
Thumb up man. . . .I 've cherish and respect this movement of action. wink
[/size]
manmustwac:

@ogaga
i deleted maykelly's post angry

[size=13pt]Topic. .

Jesus proved his resurrection to hundreds of people even those who were skeptical (Thomas). Thomas needed proof and didn't have faith in his resurrection until he could see and touch Jesus; and yet Jesus decided to appear to him. Did it take away people's free will to reveal his resurrected self? No. So why won't he appear to a multitude today--even more skeptics. . . .huh .

Here's a promise from Jesus:
John 14:13-14
[/b]Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

Jesus also promises:
[b]Matthew 18:19-20

", if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

So get a few friends and agree to ask Jesus who is already there in your midst to appear to you. . . . shocked shocked Now either one of two things will happen.
(1) Jesus will appear and give you undeniable proof that you are following the one and only Lord keeping his promises in both verses .

(2) He will not appear which means three things: a) Jesus was lying, b) the Bible is wrong, and/or c) the resurrected Jesus is not real.

Care to give this experiment a try and see if Jesus can hold his promises in[b] John 14:13-14[/b] and Matthew 18:19-20? cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Hadone(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2010
Aishabee:

1+1+1=1
Multiple personality disorder shocked

[size=18pt]This ordinary nursery school mathematics is what is suffering the xtains most. They have to learn how to solve it before i can consider them as positive human being.[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2010
May Kelly, please shut your trap. You're an embarassment.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
[size=13pt] You're 100 percent right friend. . . .that woman is something else here but please do not be too hard on her , i think maybe she would change as the time goes. . . . wink[/size]
ROSSIKE:

May Kelly, please shut your trap. You're an embarassment.

[size=13pt]O yeah. . friend , that's true you've said . Christians have no brain on their own and this reason they have always kick against the right thing. . . and RUNNING after the wrong! . what a big pity to see i have been wasting my time on them but they keep making hell noise. . . . smiley
[/size]
Had_one:

[size=18pt]This ordinary nursery school mathematics is what is suffering the xtains most. They have to learn how to solve it before i can consider them as positive human being.[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
The devil is still awake at this time,planning how to reck havoc on pple.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Does God Refer To Himself In The Plural In Genesis 1:26 And 3:22? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.