Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ask Jesus To Appear - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Jesus To Appear (8975 Views)

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2010
Determine to come out darkness, ask God to help you and you will soon discover that Jesus is best partner in life.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2010
[size=30pt]Re: Ask Jesus To Appear
@Ogaga4Luv , sitdown there, I say sit down there, relax, grin even sef sleep even dey snore, grin dey there dey wait for Jesus to appear! do not move ok. sitdown inside your darkness grin grin grin make HOLINESS come meet you there!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2010
[size=13pt]I don't like your Jesus. . . .i have someone far better than him. grin grin grin grin .

His name is SATAN wink.
[/size]
May kelly:

[size=30pt]Re: Ask Jesus To Appear
@Ogaga4Luv , sitdown there, I say sit down there, relax, grin even sef sleep even dey snore, grin dey there dey wait for Jesus to appear! do not move ok. sitdown inside your darkness grin grin grin make HOLINESS come meet you there!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by geena23(f): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I don't like your Jesus. . . .i have someone far better than him. grin grin grin grin .

His name is SATAN wink.
[/size]

grin well, since Satan is such a darling to you now, don't be too disappointed when you die and find out that hell isn't as cosy as he promised. Do not be so alarmed if he's not as handsome as he appears but in fact a 'hideous lycanthrope'. By then you would realise that quite unfortunately the 'foolish christians' were right. Frankly, you'll be too busy screaming then and then you'll remember all the frantic nairalanders who tried to talk you out of serving satan and you refused. But you see it will be too late then. Why do you think is the reason why SATAN is seen as foe not friend by all religions. WHY? It is because he always Betrays in the end. He uses his children and when he is through with them he dumps them like hot shit into burning flaring coals of his abyssmal 'heaven' and lets his demons torture you till eternity. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] HOW DO YOU THINK THE FATHER OF SIN REWARDS HIS SIN-LOVING SERVANTS? wink WITH SIN OF COURSE? I HOPE YOU ARE GETTING READY FOR HELL OGAGA? ARE YOUR BAGS NEATLY PACKED? I WOULD HAVE ASKED YOU TAKE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER OR PERHAPS SOME FORM OF AMMUNITION THEN I JUST REMEMBERED THAT YOU AINT GONNA NEED IT. MAN IS BORN NAKED SO HE LEAVES THIS WORLD AFTRE DEATH NAKED TOO. SATAN IS GOING TO ENJOY TORTURING YOU SO MUCH. RIGHT NOW A COUPLE OF DEMONS ARE LIKELY SALIVATING AT THE THOUGHT OF FRYING YOU ALIVE THEN FEEDING YOUR SIZZLING CHARED SCREAMING SELF BE TO BITS BY A MILLION WWORMS. oH OGAGA WON'T THAT BE SO MUCH FUN FOR YOU. tongue tO THINK HOW YOU'VE WAITED FOR HELL ALL YOUR LIFE. THE DEVIL LOVES TORTURE, PAIN, MISERY AND TERROR AND I'M CERTAIN YOU SHALL PROVIDE AVID ENTERTAINMENT FOR HIS HELLISH HOSTS.

I KNOW YOU LOVE SATAN BUT ARE YOU READY FOR HELL? YOU SHOULD BE. YOUR LOVE FOR SATAN IS GRET INDEED. I BET YOU WLL LOVE EVEN MORE HIS ABILITY TO TORMENT AND PUT THROUGH UNSPEAKABLE AGONY THOSE WHO HAVE LIVED FOR HIM WHEN A RAM IS BEEN PREPARED FOR SLAUGHTR IT IS FATTENED WITH THE BEST FODDER AND ALLOWED TO MATE AS IT PLEASES JUST BEFORE THE DAY IT'S THROAT IS SLIT. wink
YOU ARE THAT RAM OGAGA AND SATAN IS FATTENING YOU FOR HIS INFERNO.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2010
Quote from: Ogaga4Luv on Yesterday at 12:07:59 PM
I don't like your Jesus. . . .i have someone far better than him. Grin Grin Grin Grin .

His name is SATAN Wink.

That does not change Jesus from judge you at end, but Jesus love you.He still wanting for you to repent or you still want to waite till

that "grin" day. it will be too terrible to bear. I can still see His hand stretching toward you, embrace Him.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2010
[size=13pt]Ever since I was little I seriously have hated the concept of religion, It is a waste of time and Nigerians tax Naira, and It has caused millions of deaths over the era of time. Get over it. Stop believing. . . . . smiley[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2010
Ogaga i need u to cast a spell on someone now before tomorrow morning
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2010
[size=13pt]Thanks TOBA. So it is more about releasing your emotions of Lust, hate or Compassion in some kind of way you are saying?

Part one of what i said I got mainly from the Satanic Bible where LaVey said things like wishing hard for a Desire and where it said about Expressing what you want. Maybe I misunderstood what you meant. . . . come agan please. wink
[/size]
toba:

Ogaga i need u to cast a spell on someone now before tomorrow morning
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2010
U should have done it before this morning. Its late already.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2010
[size=13pt]But you didn't gist me the person's name you want to cast spell on and didn't even give me any reason so that i won't waste someones life for nothing. smiley

Ok. . . what's the cause of your demand. , wink
[/size]
toba:

U should have done it before this morning. Its late already.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]But you didn't gist me the person's name you want to cast spell on and didn't even give me any reason so that i won't waste someones life for nothing. smiley

Ok. . . what's the cause of your demand. , wink
[/size]

the person offended me, I wanted u to cast a spell before 10am today but the person won already
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2010
[size=13pt]But you would have allow the magic power of Jesus to perform another strange miracle in the person's life. . . . grin grin . I've thought you have been praising him and giving him all the powerful names in the world.

Well , you said it's too late now , i would have love you to only give me the real name of the person and discover what happen in few days. ~~ hit me up anytime you're ready to know about spell casting smiley
[/size]
toba:

the person offended me, I wanted u to cast a spell before 10am today but the person won already
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2010
Im not interested again. I want God to judge
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Why are you not interested anymore. . . .don't say i didn't tell you because God do anything.[/size]
toba:

Im not interested again. I want God to judge
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Why are you not interested anymore. . . .don't say i didn't tell you because God do anything.[/size]

just forget u didnt perform in time
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by zoe80: 4:26am On Apr 23, 2010
@poster, you have an interresting topic, and I have as well gone through some of your threads, God has given you real intelligence. You are a proud satanist, that reads the Bible no doubt about that. Jesus is very close to you, if only with all sincerity, u will open your heart to Him and ask Him to appear to you, he can do more than that, and those ur demons cant stop Him, bc He created them. He will then come to ur heart 2 stay. Just do it and you will see what you wil experience
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by zoe80: 4:34am On Apr 23, 2010
cheesy Ogaga, are you happy?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 6:00am On Apr 23, 2010
Ogaga, why on earth you rejected your creator and follow falling Satan that can only lead you to Hell fire.

Jesus is the way the Truth and live nobody go to the Father except through Him. He still waiting for you.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2010
Super T:

Jesus is the way the Truth and live nobody go to the Father except through Him. He still waiting for you.
Really undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
What about Mohammed, Buddha, Sango and so on (I hope you get the drift)? Their followers make the same claims that you have just made. Can you prove that your god is bigger than theirs?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by fashionkid(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2010
Jesus still appears 2 pple 2day i hav a friend who claimed 2 hav seen Him.The question is wil u blieve.Some wont.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by bankyman(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2010
Why Dont you all try to face reality, som1 is right, a religion is correct, dont claim it is yours but prove it. Dont insult others religion show them why yours is better. I am a Muslim and nobody should utter me terrorist mumbo jumbo. if you think u have a better religion dont abuse mine lay your cards on the table and i'll do mine and those in between will judge. Some people dont know, how will they? when all we do is condemn, lets appreciate what we have to convince others.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2010
fashionkid:

Jesus still appears 2 pple 2day i hav a friend who claimed 2 hav seen Him.The question is wil u blieve.Some wont.
If your friend told you that he saw a six headed monster at the end of the road, and no one else did, would you believe him? No, you wouldn't. Did your friend know what jesus looked like before his apparition? No he didn't. People are deceived into thinking that he is a blue eyed, six foot blonde Adonis, because those are the images the Europeans gave us of him. The truth is no one knows what the man Jesus looked like. Your friend could have seen satan for all you know. Most likely, he was hallucinating, but because he says jesus, no one questions his delusions.
If Jesus wants us to know he exists, there are easier ways of doing it.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
@ post

Jesus will not appear to anyone anymore.,.
Yet He will appear to everyone soon.,.
But He is still appearing to some -ones.,.
Since the Holy Spirit according to His designation has been appearing ever since His ressurection
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2010
@Zodiac61,

Jesus is still visiting peaple to day depend on your prayer and your spiritual relationship with him and the need to visit you. You need to read or listen to testimony of

others. When you see him You wiil recognised Him. On mount Transfiguration the Disciples recognised Moses and Elijah. The king recognised the Son of God in the fire with

the three Hebrew men. Read Book written by Michael Thomas Sambo tithe "Divine Revelation of GOD' HOLINESSAND JUDEMENT" the book is an account of supernatural

visits to heaven and hell. All the testimony conformed with the word of God and how God and Jesus are One.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Niyi53(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2010
one truth you don't know is that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is dead long ago, after completing his mission, which is to bring together the lost sheep of the house of Israel. it was only two out of the twelve tribes he was able to preach the message to before he was crucified, he escaped crucifixion and traveled east ward in search of the remaining tribes. he finally got to them they accepted him and honored him before he passed away, his tomb is at Srinagar, Kashmir, India, where it is been held as sacred tomb till today.
therefore the Jesus that is to come is going to be a person who is a resemblance of Jesus in spirit and not bodily, Matthew 23:39.
Jesus has appeared its now leaft for those who are God fearing to accept him.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2010
Super T:

@Zodiac61,

Jesus is still visiting peaple to day depend on your prayer and your spiritual relationship with him and the need to visit you. You need to read or listen to testimony of

others. When you see him You wiil recognised Him. On mount Transfiguration the Disciples recognised Moses and Elijah. The king recognised the Son of God in the fire with

the three Hebrew men. Read Book written by Michael Thomas Sambo tithe "Divine Revelation of GOD' HOLINESSAND JUDEMENT" the book is an account of supernatural

visits to heaven and hell. All the testimony conformed with the word of God and how God and Jesus are One.
Very funny. I laugh in all Taraba languages. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 4:35am On Apr 27, 2010
@Zodiac61,
This not laugh matter go ahead and take action now. It has being happening it can happen to you too.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2010
[size=13pt]Yes, like a KID grin . what about you. . . . .? wink[/size]
zoe80:

cheesy Ogaga, are you happy?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by zoe80: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2010
@ Ogaga, yes Iam, but the picture of satan I saw doesnt look as some one that is happy. The pic looks terific, it lack that real joy that radiate from the soul that GOD has touched. Real joy comes from God. Ogaga, are u happy?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2010
[size=13pt]well. . . .but who the heck is God ? , right you're reading me with my picture but that isn't what you think . i have total happiness and you should have known as a satanist never lack anything.

Im a serious kind of person and the impression on my face according to the picture isn't that bad. . . that was after i finish with my real colleagues from one underground party.
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2010
[size=13pt]I respond again. . . Yeah , im happy. wink wink[/size]
zoe80:

@ Ogaga, yes Iam, but the picture of satan I saw doesnt look as some one that is happy. The pic looks terific, it lack that real joy that radiate from the soul that GOD has touched. Real joy comes from God. Ogaga, are u happy?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by zoe80: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2010
@ Ogagagrin Iam very happyD, but the pic of satan and all satanists doesnt show somebody that is happy, those pics look like  frustrated people, how come u join them¿ Dont u think you sold urself too cheap 2 satan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Does God Refer To Himself In The Plural In Genesis 1:26 And 3:22? / I Wake Up And Have Body Marks, No Clue / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.