Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (77582 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Coldfeet(f): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Beautiful kiss
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by idu1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Xensity:
I didn't drool. All I see is mental sheep in their late 20s with paint on their objectively average faces.
abeg no kill me with laff

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Eyoh01(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mary Kay everywhere :-XMary Kay everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by solidman59(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Simple, beautiful and decent. No wonder guys are drooling.

Not some group of hookers showing their boobs and laps

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Beey(f): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
lefulefu:
Nigerian women are pretty no doubt.if u reach other African countries and see their women and come bck to naija u go admit dat naija babes are really beautiful.
How many other African countries have you been to?Let's see your picture.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Beey(f): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
nwakibie3:
so all these girls never marry?
Is that what they told you?
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Beey(f): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Seun:
Check out the 2nd lady from the right middle row of pic 1. She is the first from the right on pic 3 too.
Ahh, Oga Seun, so you have flesh & blood afterall and an eye for good things to top it up?I thought you were super human tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by femi4: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Seun:
Check out the 2nd lady from the right middle row of pic 1. She is the first from the right on pic 3 too.
Really..So you too sabi better thing...you go dey form innocent for woman matter

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by stasius: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Xensity:
I didn't drool. All I see is mental sheep in their late 20s with paint on their objectively average faces.

Thank you my brother!
Drooling KO! Drooling ni!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Beey(f): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
agrovick:
All I see is layers of make-up, thick ones at that.

They should all go and sit down somewhere and stop disturbing the peace of the world wide web undecided

Did they force you to look at them?
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Xensity:
Brilliantly put
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by chrisblack1234: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
girls too plenty for nigeria..so na person go still marry all of them..na just like nothing like drooling..many av done b4 her, many ill do after her.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Beey(f): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Xensity:
So if they are mental sheep, what are you, mental rat?
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by tundejoseph4(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
gethelp worldwide is real and design to last for a long time, i made enough profit from mmm. i will teach u hw u can make 90% in one month. call me/ whatsapp me on zero 8 zero 376068zero1. i will guide u
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by zionmade(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
I give up.

2017 is a must.

I have always wondered why Abiola married so many women,and these pictures just answered that question.

You see one pretty one,and you look to your right another pretty one,ditto the left too. Too much beauties here,and it will not be nice if you let anyone go.

I am marrying all of them.

i have been looking for u. ur attention is needed at that thread where a quranic teacher wants to marry out his 13yr old daughter to a grandpa
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by pocohantas(f): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
CFCman:

The man funds it 99% of the time
Lies!
They pay for it! The bridesmaids pay...heavy money.
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Divay22(f): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by ibietela2(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Everyone wan marry.

2017 biko bring her to me o
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by agrovick(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Beey:
Did they force you to look at them?
Troublemaker, are you by chance in the shared pictures?
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by jospepper(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thank God I am not part of the drooling guys squad. Yellow face black feet.
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Bumper0901(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
omega25red:
tell them to wash their faces and retake the picture grin
seconded smiley
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
I give up.

2017 is a must.

I have always wondered why Abiola married so many women,and these pictures just answered that question.

You see one pretty one,and you look to your right another pretty one,ditto the left too. Too much beauties here,and it will not be nice if you let anyone go.

I am marrying all of them.

---Modified---

Ishilove I dey play ohhhh. I no know say this thread go make FP yesterday when I write am.

Who push this to front page SET ME UP.

Na only you I wan marry.

Kiss kiss kiss.
I am now on exile from the Other Room.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Xensity:
Savage, my goodness,ya wicked
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Beey(f): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
agrovick:

Troublemaker, are you by chance in the shared pictures?
LOL,I am just tired of being quiet during this season.
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by agrovick(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Beey:
LOL,I am just tired of being quiet during this season.

Hahaha, boring atmosphere in your location?
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Frydae: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
THESE DAYS.....ALL THESE THINGS NOW SEEM MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE MARRIAGE.......COLOURFUL MUMBO JUMBO.....LATER YOU START HEARING SOME HEART RENDING STORIES OF CHEATING AND THE LIKES....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
pocohantas:

Lies!
They pay for it! The bridesmaids pay...heavy money.
Hmm
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Beey(f): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
agrovick:

Hahaha, boring atmosphere in your location?
Troublesome, I know I am but today, am sort of bored.
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
CFCman:

Hmm
Yes they do.
Ask any one who does bridesmaid regularly. They pay for those robes, accessory, matching shoes... my dear, it's not an easy something. They see it as a way of supporting their friend.

Some go as far as telling you the hair to make. You can see these ones are wearing uniform hairstyle.
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by agrovick(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Beey:
Troublesome, I know I am but today, am sort of bored.

Start doing backflips gringrin

That's a Kenyan flag right?
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
pocohantas:

Yes they do.
Ask any one who does bridesmaid regularly. They pay for those robes, accessory, matching shoes... my dear, it's not an easy something. They see it as a way of supporting their friend.

Some go as far as telling you the hair to make. You can see these ones are even wearing uniform hairstyle.
Noted
Those are genuine friends of the bride.
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by vitalisdiho(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Those ladies are horrid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.