Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (77589 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by miracleoscar(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2016
English;what is here to drool about.they appear pretty depends on who is admiring them,admin please take note of this false alarm.
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by AKMoney1(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2016
Seun:
Check out the 2nd lady from the right middle row of pic 1. She is the first from the right on pic 3 too.

Egbon if you want her number come and take it grin grin

Merry Xmas sir. Any gift for me?
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by firstking01(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Seun:
Check out the 2nd lady from the right middle row of pic 1. She is the first from the right on pic 3 too.
You have all it takes to go marry her na, don't you??
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by firstking01(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Frankly, they're just average looking girls, nothing to it. There's nothing make-up can't do these days. grin
Saintsamurai i beckon??
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Codes151(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2016
U again?? Na wa!! U stay and analyze pics u think guys will drool about abi??
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by Codes151(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2016
U again?? Na wa!! U stay and analyze pics u think guys will drool about abi??

I keep telling u! Stop making your people Famous!! Nothing droolable about this average girls
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by AfroSamurai: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
Saintsamurai i beckon??
Wrong! Check my posts and you'll see just how wrong you are.
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Wrong! Check my posts and you'll see just how wrong you are.
Hmnn, i thought you are saintsamurai..
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by AfroSamurai: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
Hmnn, i thought you are saintsamurai..
I'm not. My calligraphy is different from his, clearly.
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by firstking01(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2016
AfroSamurai:
I'm not. My calligraphy is different from his, clearly.
Ok o
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by hardon1(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2016
see the bride with her small nyash sef
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by francisduru: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Na watin women dey like, real men don't have time for this,... I love the 80s
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by apatheticme(f): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Xensity:
I didn't drool. All I see is mental sheep in their late 20s with paint on their objectively average faces.

Wow! U must be a deep thinker for u to picture dis, apt!
Re: Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling by andykay(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2016
Seun:

And what about her, oga seun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.