Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me (2075 Views)

Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. / Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex / My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
hello everyone, I nid ur advice on this issue. i feel so disturbed ryt now. my girlfriend just called that she's pregnant. of course, I know say na me. no doubt( no trust issue). I was shocked because I Neva planned for it( tot I was a pro).am not in support of abortion cos I luv her and even for d spiritual implication. she doesn't want it as well. d problem now is that am not yet financially stable to cater for the upcoming need. I just finished nysc and no job yet. still trying to get my life on track. am so confused. no one is an island of knowledge. pls anyone who have once been in dis situation or anyone with useful opinion should advise me. help a bro, thank you.
Re: Pls Help Me by ikp120(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bros don enter gbese o shocked...

Bro just take her for antenatal first. cheesy

Then go start to dey do legbuke (labourer) for construction sites to make money against the baby delivery date.

And/or start praying for miscarriage to happen. grin grin

***Flashback***
***After 20 minutes of digging the hole***

"Ouch I'm almost there baby... Baby I love the way your pussy is... It is really cooool down here baby... Oh oh oh oh oh oh owwwww!"

***Dude cums***
***Dude feels "good" inside***
***Dude wipes his fallen hero using tissue paper***
***Dude sleeps off*** grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me by BlackDBagba: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
How far gone is the 'pregnancy ' ?
Re: Pls Help Me by shams040(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
johnnn20:
hello everyone, I nid ur advice on this issue. i feel so disturbed ryt now. my girlfriend just called that she's pregnant. of course, I know say na me. no doubt( no trust issue). I was shocked because I Neva planned for it( tot I was a pro).am not in support of abortion cos I luv her and even for d spiritual implication. she doesn't want it as well. d problem now is that am not yet financially stable to cater for the upcoming need. I just finished nysc and no job yet. still trying to get my life on track. am so confused. no one is an island of knowledge. pls anyone who have once been in dis situation or anyone with useful opinion should advise me. help a bro, thank you.

Hmmm bro, dis a challenge for u. To me I tnk u shld start working towas wat u can lay ur hands upon to meet Dos expenses. God bless ur family and d unborn child
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
You had sex without protection and yet you say you didn't plan it. What were you expecting? That your sperm would somehow miss her ovum?

Since the pregnancy is still in it's early stages, and you and your girlfriend obviously aren't financially and psychologically ready to raise a child, plus other possible implications that would occur in the future, my advise would be that you abort it now. No point giving birth to a child under such circumstances. You'd just jeopardize the life of the child.
Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
BlackDBagba:
How far gone is the 'pregnancy ' ?
just two weeks
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
You are not ready for it? Then why did you have unprotected sex?
Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
shams040:

Hmmm bro, dis a challenge for u. To me I tnk u shld start working towas wat u can lay ur hands upon to meet Dos expenses. God bless ur family and d unborn child
amen, thanks bro
Re: Pls Help Me by shams040(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
rokiatu:

Abegi, u da talk as if u no shabi as konji da b
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
shams040:

Abegi, u da talk as if u no shabi as konji da b
one shouldn't be reckless in matters like this especially if you ain't ready yet.
Re: Pls Help Me by omega25red(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
rokiatu:

hey hommie long time you still look as ravishing as ever.

poster lay on the bed you have made for yourself and face what comes as it comes. you will develop and show strength you never knew you had.
johnnn20:

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
rokiatu:

no one is above it----mistake
Re: Pls Help Me by Correctbro1: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
When enjoying, we did not know u
..now u have issue, u are coming to us... What do you take us for assassin
Re: Pls Help Me by shams040(m): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
rokiatu:
one shouldn't be reckless in matters like this especially if you ain't ready yet.

U a ryt sha, bt it as happened already let just give him some advice on d way out.
Re: Pls Help Me by BlackDBagba: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
johnnn20:

just two weeks

As crude as this might sound, I'll make two frank suggestions -1. get rid of it. You cannot take care of it and you don't have to bring a child into this life to suffer. All these hypocrites will come here and say horrible things but do I care? NO.
I'm pro choice cool

2. Let her keep it and get ready to die before you have lived.

Have you thought of the implications? Like marriage and having a child outside wedlock, stigma and others. That child did not ask to be brought here to suffer. You alone will be responsible for what that child becomes tomorrow. Get ready and I wish you all the best.
Re: Pls Help Me by shams040(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Correctbro1:
When enjoying, we did not know u
..now u have issue, u are coming to us... What do you take us for assassin

Lol, help a brother jor. No mind him na konji
Re: Pls Help Me by tochivitus(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
pm me I will tell u where to buy pampas and children cloths at affordable price. wink. Make sure u don't abort that baby God is watching u with 3D eye glass. cry
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
johnnn20:

no one is above it----mistake
mistake is if you took the needed precuations but if you didn't then
Well you know the drill.

If I was in your shoes, abortion is a big no no. As long as you have a roof over your head you can provide for that child trust me. God will provide.

omega25red:
hey hommie long time you still look as ravishing as ever.

yes it's been long indeed. Hope you're doing fine. And thanks for the compliment.
Re: Pls Help Me by Correctbro1: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
shams040:

Lol, help a brother jor. No mind him na konji
anyway they should go flush the blood naa...
Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
thanks for ur advises so far....still welcoming more from everyone...
Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
tochivitus:
pm me I will tell u where to buy pampas and children cloths at affordable price. wink. Make sure u don't abort that baby God is watching u with 3D eye glass. cry
bro sad
tochivitus:
bro
Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
BlackDBagba:

As crude as this might sound, I'll make two frank suggestions -1. get rid of it. You cannot take care of it and you don't have to bring a child into this life to suffer. All these hypocrites will come here and say horrible things but do I care? NO.
I'm pro choice cool

2. Let her keep it and get ready to die before you have lived.

Have you thought of the implications? Like marriage and having a child outside wedlock, stigma and others. That child did not ask to be brought here to suffer. You alone will be responsible for what that child becomes tomorrow. Get ready and I wish you all the best.
thanks for ur advice

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
still waiting for your advices
Re: Pls Help Me by HIScraziness(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Don't you have parents?? You should inform them about this abeg, especially your mum, believe me she might go all mad and crazy at you but she would still calm down and think of how to handle the situation.

Please don't terminate the pregnancy!!
Re: Pls Help Me by SmellingAnus(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Op for this Buhari economy wey some married men dey vex say their wife carry belle again lipsrsealed anyway make I advice... The deed has already been done... It's going to be a very difficult/challenging period in your life possibly for some Months or even years but one thing I can assure is that at the end, you will be glad you didn't abort the child... By the way this is the time you need to get closer to God more than ever before and also look for something doing... He will surely bless the work of your hands...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me by Monalisa185(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
get a job sir, like ASAP... you welcome
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
wen newton said every action has equal and opposite reaction, we thought it was a joke, now u re nt ready 4 d reactn bt u were ready 4 d actn, i dn't want 2 cast a stone because nobody is free jst dat sum are lucky nt 2 be in ur shoes, d way forward is being a man and standing 2 meet up wit wat u are responsible for, abortion should nt be in ur options, thnk abt consequences, d lady agree 2 do abortion?
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
i like dis talk, 4rm a blue heart.
SmellingAnus:
Op for this Buhari economy wey some married men dey vex say their wife carry belle again lipsrsealed anyway make I advice... The deed has already been done... It's going to be a very difficult/challenging period in your life possibly for some Months or even years but one thing I can assure is that at the end, you will be glad you didn't abort the child... By the way this is the time you need to get closer to God more than ever before and also look for something doing... He will surely bless the work of your hands...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Maiconyoung:
wen newton said every action has equal and opposite reaction, we thought it was a joke, now u re nt ready 4 d reactn bt u were ready 4 d actn, i dn't want 2 cast a stone because nobody is free jst dat sum are lucky nt 2 be in ur shoes, d way forward is being a man and standing 2 meet up wit wat u are responsible for, abortion should nt be in ur options, thnk abt consequences, d lady agree 2 do abortion?
she might agree if I convince her. everytin lies in my decision
Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hmmmm bro..thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me by Remilekun101: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
my bro, abortion in my opinion is 4 cowards, we all make mistakes in life, our ability 2 get up and move forward determine ur quality as a living being, come 2 thnk of it, next 20yrs, u wil be proud 2 touch dat child and say dis is my child bt in 20yrs even in present time wil u be bold 2 say i aborted my child, wat abt 2moro u re called as a respctd personality 2 advice d youth, wil u be able 2 campaigne against abortion without guilt in ur mind.? abortion costs more dan we can pay for, an eternal guilt been placed upon urself, a story dat can neva be re-written even if u want to. it should not be among ur options, jst thnk abt d consequences.
johnnn20:

she might agree if I convince her. everytin lies in my decision

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appreciate Her .. / Check Out How God Favoured My Cousin Sister.....pic / Tell Her These Words She Will Be Turned On!!! (REALITY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.