Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Pls Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me (2076 Views)

Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. / Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex / My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me by Splinz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
johnnn20:
hello everyone, I nid ur advice on this issue. i feel so disturbed ryt now. my girlfriend just called that she's pregnant. of course, I know say na me. no doubt( no trust issue). I was shocked because I Neva planned for it( tot I was a pro).am not in support of abortion cos I luv her and even for d spiritual implication. she doesn't want it as well. d problem now is that am not yet financially stable to cater for the upcoming need. I just finished nysc and no job yet. still trying to get my life on track. am so confused. no one is an island of knowledge. pls anyone who have once been in dis situation or anyone with useful opinion should advise me. help a bro, thank you.

It's time to be a man, bro. Brace up and look for a job or create one. You got responsibilities... Good luck!
Re: Pls Help Me by sexy74(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
johnnn20:
hello everyone, I nid ur advice on this issue. i feel so disturbed ryt now. my girlfriend just called that she's pregnant. of course, I know say na me. no doubt( no trust issue). I was shocked because I Neva planned for it( tot I was a pro).am not in support of abortion cos I luv her and even for d spiritual implication. she doesn't want it as well. d problem now is that am not yet financially stable to cater for the upcoming need. I just finished nysc and no job yet. still trying to get my life on track. am so confused. no one is an island of knowledge. pls anyone who have once been in dis situation or anyone with useful opinion should advise me. help a bro, thank you.
sincerely I will not advice you to abort.
firstly I will like to know how old or will I say how mature your girl is.
Since you don't have trust issue then you are a lucky man.
I will tell you to have faith and please keep the child you never know what favour he is coming with for you.
Remember that the darkest hour is that just before dawn.
You have finished school so you have a future.
Re: Pls Help Me by dingbang(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
I can relate to that grin..

Even the devil will not allow me impregnate my babe when i'm not married. grin
Re: Pls Help Me by bitchcrafts: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Let your pain motivate you. Double up your hustle and start making moves to up your financial status quo. Seek financial help even if it's soft loans from f&fam asap and get yourself engaged in something productive. The die has been cast, be a responsible somebody johnnn20

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Keep the baby....
God bless you.
Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Splinz:

It's time to be a man, bro. Brace up and look for a job or create one. You got responsibilities... Good luck!
thanks bro
Re: Pls Help Me by johnnn20: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
keep it coming pls
Re: Pls Help Me by AntiNigerian: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
heheheheheheheh! **In TB Joshua voice** 'Thou would have been saved if thou had abstained' .... In my own voice "Omo guy, ₦50 for don save you if only you didn't switch off your brains and go attempting RAW! You didn't even think of Coitus interruptus... hmmm" cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis / Looking For Male Friends In Abuja / Before You Fall In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.