Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

13 Strategies To Win Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Strategies To Win Her Heart (451 Views)

Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Strategies To Win Her Heart by harrison12(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
You've found that special one and you want her to be yours, but you don’t know what to do, how to start, and who to run to. Yes! I just used the word "Run to" because actually it’s an emergency issue; you won’t be the only one trying, so you've got to strive for what you want. To do that, read and be guided by these killer strategies.

First and foremost be "YOU"

Do you think we love when you fake it? Not at all. The truth is, you can't keep up with it, and when we get to discover, you just ruined it all. There's nothing like being real and making a girl loves you for who you are. You won't have to go through all that stress living a fake life and you will have that peace of mind that she loves you for real. But if you decide to be fake and claim who you are not and you think you've won her heart, my dear sorry, but you've not because she doesn't love you but the fake you. So being real matters a lot.

Take things slowly by being a good friend first

Some guys just feel the best way to win her heart is just barging in. If so, you got it all wrong; the best way is to be friends with her first. Be that person that can tell her were she's wrong not withstanding her reaction, one that can play with her like a brother, joke her, tease her, have quarrels and at the same time forgive each other.
This will make her rely on you greatly and in most cases her feelings for you will grow very fast to the extent she would wish you two were more than friends. During this time, you are also using the avenue to study the kind of person she is, if really she's good for you, all depends on your observations and findings.

Be Confident

Take it or leave it, one thing that attracts her to you is your confidence. When you the sluggish and dull type, you are doing yourself no good because you won't be able to express yourself, but when you are an embodiment of confidence you can express yourself and speak up for yourself as this is a plus to winning her heart.

Have a great sense of Creativity

Guys listen up, being creative is not making some awkward move or bathing her with gifts just to impress her or even using your bank account to please her. No! Learn to think outside the box. Which is not trying to do what other men do to impress a lady, do things that no one has done before, put up your thought into your date so you will make her feel special and different from every other girls.

Be jovial

Girls so much love jovial guys, who are full of humors, free and humble to the core. They motivate them and get them close to you. Be free to have that fun you want to have with her. Make her laugh; show her that with you there is never a dull moment.
This will make her go fond of you and free with you.

Add her to your priority list

Yea! Sure make her a priority, while you at work make a call to check on her. Let her know even at work you have her in mind. When you come back from work, connect with her and tell her how work went. Make sacrifices for her.

Take her unawares by surprises

I assure you she's so going to love it. Surprise her with things she loves. Let me give out a little trick, try to study her closely by knowing that colour she loves through the clothes she wear or ask her about the things she loves, her favorite meal, her favorite colour, places she loves going and so on.
She might just think you are asking because you want to know her better. But just think of this, how do you think she will feel when you get her that nice purple gown? Hmm! she's not going to only love it but she's going to love you because that was a pretty gown with her favorite colour. She might even forget she once told you her favorite colour, but you did remember which a plus is.

this and more can be found here at The Harry Scope
Re: 13 Strategies To Win Her Heart by BlackDBagba: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Judeefcc ,,today Is Tuesday / My Thought... Written By TRACY DABUL / 50% In 10days 100% In 15days. Wealthliberty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.