Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Are You Female? Are You Too Black? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Female? Are You Too Black? (1561 Views)

"Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User / I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User / Gossip: I Noticed That Virgin (male And Female) Are Not Sexy, Curvy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by ahahnow: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
If you have or need advice about skin whitening/lightening cream or soaps please support my facebook group. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

https://www./1701119353534867/

Its not a bad thing to want to be fair a bit. Its just like when girls get bigger breasts or bigger butt. Or any form of plastic surgry. Its not self hate, its just exercising the choice to improve the way one looks in their opinion. Please do not hesitate to support my group. Thanks kiss kiss kiss I also support those who want darker skin. The easy method to get darker skin is to rub Vaseline/ petroleum jelly head to to toe and stand in the sun for several hours a day. Thank you.

The first 20 females/males to like my page will be made MODERATORS of the group

Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by giftedheart1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
some people are just like burnt offering...
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by Masonic(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Some of us don't need it wink
We gat it, au naturalle cool

5 Likes

Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by ojun50(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Did any one tell u dey don't need it
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by ojun50(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Did any one here tell u dey need it
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by makydebbie(f): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
God forbid undecided
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
I want to even get darker
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by makydebbie(f): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jadeite:
Use charcoal smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Rubbish black babes are more hotter than light skinned babes. Light skinned babes are just fancy at first sight till you spot skin variations. If you see my hand you can literally see my veins and all I don't even bleach. cry

1 Like

Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by YUNGLURD(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jadeite:
rub shea butter on ur body everyday, stand under the sun thereafter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by dillycool(f): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
YUNGLURD:
rub shea butter on ur body everyday, stand under the sun thereafter

hahahahaha
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by dillycool(f): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jadeite:

Cocoa butter will do that for you.
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Use charcoal smiley
Funny enough if you were totally darker you'd have that ebony princess look. Kinda a rarity in modelling though .
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:

Thanks boo boo
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by makydebbie(f): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
pcguru1:

Funny enough if you were totally darker you'd have that ebony princess look. Kinda a rarity in modelling though .
Forget what you see in the pic, I'm made of blackundecided
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by makydebbie(f): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:

Cocoa butter?
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
pcguru1:

My thoughts exactly! I really want to get a tan..These bleached out girls make my eyes burn...
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by YUNGLURD(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jadeite:

hahahahaha
u asked for it ma'am
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by dillycool(f): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Cocoa butter?

Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
YUNGLURD:
u asked for it ma'am

Thanks my dear Sir!!
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by YUNGLURD(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jadeite:

Thanks my dear Sir!!
lol
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by makydebbie(f): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:
It won't make you darker. I'm very dark but and av used a cream which has cocoa butter too. If its true, I'm supposed to be a walking shadowangry
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Forget what you see in the pic, I'm made of blackundecided

Thats not a bad thing. Magazine wants bleaching product to sell that's why they make light skinned girls more popular.
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by makydebbie(f): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
pcguru1:

Thats not a bad thing. Magazine wants bleaching product to sell that's why they make light skinned girls more popular.
sure
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by valicious1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:
angry
don't you think those babes would av been more beautiful had it been they were lighter. Just thinking
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by ahahnow: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Its not a bad thing to want to be fair a bit. Its just like when girls get bigger breasts or bigger butt. Or any form of plastic surgry. Its not self hate, its just exercising the choice to improve the way one looks in their opinion. Please do not hesitate to support my group. Thanks kiss kiss kiss I also support those who want darker skin. The easy method to get darker skin is to rub Vaseline/ petroleum jelly head to to toe and stand in the sun for several hours a day. Thank you.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by dillycool(f): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
It won't make you darker. I'm very dark but and av used a cream which has cocoa butter too. If its true, I'm supposed to be a walking shadowangry

Well, I've used it and it made my skin so smooth though I got darker. You haven't used this brand. This one smells so nice that you will lick it before you know it.
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by dillycool(f): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
valicious1:

don't you think those babes would av been more beautiful had it been they were lighter. Just thinking

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:

Well, I've used it and it made my skin so smooth though I got darker. You haven't used this brand. This one smells so nice that you will lick it before you know it.
wow that's cool, I'll look out for it. Well I use this and its good. I've used it for eight years now.

Re: Are You Female? Are You Too Black? by dillycool(f): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
wow that's cool, I'll look out for it. Well I use this and its good. I've used it for eight years now.

Splendid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

14 Advantages Of Not Having A Lover No.3 & 14 Will Make Your Year / Check Out Photo Of A Female Armed Robber With A Gun Hidden Between Her Br3ast / Ladies Am Proud To Be A Lesbian Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.