Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

"Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User (853 Views)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User by thablogger: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Do you agree with her on this?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/nigerian-guy-will-take-you-for-granted.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User by donstan18: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
She's right. I agree with her.

But regardless of who did the shot shooting, guys will take you for granted if you ain't being positive or bringing something to the table apart from sex.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User by Imortal001: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
She do fall for muku hand.
Re: "Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User by bugggg: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
She's saying that from experience. Kudos to awon ajeranjegun
Re: "Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User by seniorgozman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
You are right
donstan18:
She's right. I agree with her.

But regardless of who did the shot shooting, guys will take you for granted if you ain't being positive or bringing something to the table apart from sex.
Re: "Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User by AdsenseAmazon(f): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
angry this will only come from lazy women who sit down all their lives waiting for a man to solve all her problems and still marry her undecided what a joke

I wan purchase Adsense oooo
Re: "Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User by navzla(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
As if she ever shoot de shot on a foreign guy and he hold her on high esteem.

(1) (Reply)

MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN - A STORY BY AYODELE ADEOYE / How Do I Approach A Girl / Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.