Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What I Want During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Want During Sex (970 Views)

Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Want During Sex by exco90(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
love acting weird when having sex... there are series of things I love doing.. love undressing my girl.. by my self.. unhooking her bra and pulling her panties.. and sometimes I do love to Bleep a girl with her pant on.. pulling it to side.. then do the penetrating... also love eating her punna while standing,.. angle 69 position... sucking on her nipples.. and love her queening me.. (the girl sitting on my mouth) prefer spending time on her pussy with my mouth... love using hands too,.. from one finger to 3... fucking her deep with it. i love fucking her using sweets (inserting OK pop then both licking it)there are series of things I love doing while fucking my girl...

please dont ask for the moral of this write up.... only naughty landers like me comment..
Re: What I Want During Sex by StupidGoat(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
U be goat. Wt is dis?
Re: What I Want During Sex by exco90(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
StupidGoat:
U be goat. Wt is dis?

unto say wetin... you've been warned to stay clear from this write up... u no dey hear word..
Re: What I Want During Sex by mrcrabs(m): 12:11am On Jan 04, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Science Finally Reveals How Long S*x Should Last.. Oops! / Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 / Judefcc Might Be Arrested For Fraud Tomorrow#joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.